30 Dec 2005 19:55:37

31 Dec 2005 04:25:46

31 Dec 2005 00:53:31

> Uh, what was funny?

f2f is not used to "thoughts".

31 Dec 2005 07:25:29
Norm
Re: funny.

"Sven Golly" <sven_golly@myrealbox.com > wrote in message

>> Now, that was funny.
>
> Uh, what was funny?

It would appear Foot & Lee are randomly hitting reply to sender and reply to
group.

Neither notices the difference, they both lack any sense of context.

31 Dec 2005 11:44:55
LePheaux
Re: funny.

"Norm" <normgrant999@yahoo.ca > wrote in message

> "Sven Golly" <sven_golly@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Now, that was funny.
>>
>> Uh, what was funny?
>
> It would appear Foot & Lee are randomly hitting reply to sender and reply
> to group.
>
> Neither notices the difference, they both lack any sense of context.

<< >>
footies just an idiot and does't know the difference.

31 Dec 2005 13:28:49
Bert Hoff
Re: funny.

LePheaux wrote:
> "Norm" <normgrant999@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

>>>Uh, what was funny?
>>
>>It would appear Foot & Lee are randomly hitting reply to sender and reply
>>to group.
>>
>>Neither notices the difference, they both lack any sense of context.
>>

> <<>>
> footies just an idiot and does't know the difference.

Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually
molested, like you did?

01 Jan 2006 20:47:06
Eviel Dewar
Re: funny.

The weird and Tolkienish Sodom Hoff wrote:

> Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually
> molested, like you did?

No, Bertrude, sort of like someone who talks about sodomizing his
stepson with mayonnaise over and over and over, like you did.

Eviel

02 Jan 2006 02:42:48
Dave Cartman
Re: funny.

In article
<a3JpbWluYWw=.83351e83083639674eb33c74c2879ec8@1136166426.nulluser.com >,
"Eviel Dewar" <eviel@nospam > wrote:

> The weird and Tolkienish Sodom Hoff wrote:
>
> > Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually
> > molested, like you did?

Speaking of "Sort of's" Bert, Do you think it's appropriate to barge
into a thread and start spewing off about your wounded feeling? "Cause
I got feelings too, and I'm looking for some place where like minded men
can discuss their hurt feelings with out fear of "shaming" and well, you
said some pretty hurtful things about me in the past.

Any suggestions?

02 Jan 2006 13:06:19
LePheaux
Re: funny.

"Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net > wrote in message
> LePheaux wrote:
>> "Norm" <normgrant999@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

>>>It would appear Foot & Lee are randomly hitting reply to sender and reply
>>>to group.
>>>
>>>Neither notices the difference, they both lack any sense of context.
>>>

>> <<>>
>> footies just an idiot and does't know the difference.
>

> Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually

> molested, like you did.
<< >>
No you twisted molestor.
I said I would be sure to keep my kids far from the likes of you and your
but buddy spock.

02 Jan 2006 23:22:17
Bert Hoff
Re: funny.

LePheaux wrote:
> "Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>LePheaux wrote:
>>
>>>"Norm" <normgrant999@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

>>><<>>
>>> footies just an idiot and does't know the difference.
>>

>>Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually
>

>>molested, like you did.
>
> <<>>
> No you twisted molestor.
> I said I would be sure to keep my kids far from the likes of you and your
> but buddy spock.

Rick,

I'm not a molester, as you well know.

Your post is libelous, and it shows your complete lack of character. It
shows what kind of a person you really are.

One who will post about his kids being molested, just to make a "funny."

Dear old DAD know what kind of person you are?

03 Jan 2006 11:53:53
Two Buddha
More false allegations of molesting children

"Eviel Dewar" <eviel@nospam > wrote in message
> The weird and Tolkienish Sodom Hoff wrote:
>
>> Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually
>> molested, like you did?
>
> No, Bertrude, sort of like someone who talks about sodomizing his
> stepson with mayonnaise over and over and over, like you did.

More sick lies. Without any objections from the rsa regulars.
Of course, making false allegations about molesting children is a sport for
the regulars of rsa.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Two Buddha
Even more false allegations from a sick stalking wacko

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

"Dave Cartman" <vern93@gmail.com > wrote in message
> In article
> <a3JpbWluYWw=.83351e83083639674eb33c74c2879ec8@1136166426.nulluser.com>,
> "Eviel Dewar" <eviel@nospam> wrote:
>
>> The weird and Tolkienish Sodom Hoff wrote:
>>
>> > Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually
>> > molested, like you did?
>
> Speaking of "Sort of's" Bert, Do you think it's appropriate to barge
> into a thread and start spewing off about your wounded feeling?

Of course. Do you think it is appropriate to make sick jokes about
molesting children, and false allegations about molesting children? Strange
you have no objection to such filth. Bit of a hypocritical double standard,
eh?
Comment.

"Cause
> I got feelings too, and I'm looking for some place where like minded men
> can discuss their hurt feelings with out fear of "shaming" and well, you
> said some pretty hurtful things about me in the past.
>
> Any suggestions?

Happy to discuss those feelings with you. In person. You found the place.
Identify yourself, you gutless stalking psychopath.
Bluff called. Now go weasel, coward.

> LePheaux wrote:
>> "Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>>Sort of like someone who jokes about his teen-aged sons being sexually
>>

>>>molested, like you did.
>>
>> <<>>
>> No you twisted molestor.
>> I said I would be sure to keep my kids far from the likes of you and
>> your but buddy spock.
>
> Rick,
>
> I'm not a molester, as you well know.

<< >>
I know your spocks buddy.
guilot by association.
<< >>

> Your post is libelous, and it shows your complete lack of character. It
> shows what kind of a person you really are.
><<>>
Your twisting of the context is liable.
<< >>
> One who will post about his kids being molested, just to make a "funny."
<< >>
My post was in the context of keeping my kids away from molestors like
schattie.
and his butt buddy.
Your twisted mind saw something else.

05 Jan 2006 13:32:39
Bert Hoff
Re: funny.

LePheaux wrote:
> "Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>LePheaux wrote:
>>
>>>"Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>><<>>
>>> No you twisted molestor.
>>> I said I would be sure to keep my kids far from the likes of you and
>>>your but buddy spock.
>>
>>Rick,
>>
>>I'm not a molester, as you well know.
>

> <<>>
> I know your spocks buddy.
> guilot by association.
> <<>>
>
>>Your post is libelous, and it shows your complete lack of character. It
>>shows what kind of a person you really are.
>><<>>
>
> Your twisting of the context is liable.

In what context do you think it's appropriate to call me a molester?!?

05 Jan 2006 17:00:43

> LePheaux wrote:
>> "Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>>Rick,
>>>
>>>I'm not a molester, as you well know.
>>

>> <<>>
>> I know your spocks buddy.
>> guilot by association.
>> <<>>
>>
>>>Your post is libelous, and it shows your complete lack of character. It
>>>shows what kind of a person you really are.
>>><<>>
>>
>> Your twisting of the context is liable.
>
> In what context do you think it's appropriate to call me a molester?!?
<< >>
I said guilt by befriending a molestor.
you and schattie can be friends, deal with the by-product.

05 Jan 2006 22:22:01
Bert Hoff
Re: funny.

LePheaux wrote:
> "Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>LePheaux wrote:
>>
>>>"Bert Hoff" <berthoff@comcast.net> wrote in message

> <<>>
> I said guilt by befriending a molestor.
> you and schattie can be friends, deal with the by-product.

What you said was that I was a molester.

An apology and retraction is in order.