22 Oct 2007 14:09:27
twobuddha
Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

Sometimes doing the right thing is rewarding. I've been mentoring a
guy in Park City for a long time. Say hello when I'm there, maybe
ski, talk on the phone. He's one of those local ski bum backcountry
types, been doing some rep work for a cutting edge line of clothing.
Mentioned that I'd lost twenty pounds, and while my lighter weight
gear was fine, was going to be in the market for a pair of insulated
ski pants for those cold resort days.
Damned if a lovely little package didn't just show up on my doorstep.
Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
pants.
Life is good. Been redoing most of my gear stash this year. New soft
shell pants and jacket, couple pairs of gloves, FIVE new pairs of
skis. Bert gets a couple pairs of hand me downs, he's happy, too.
So much gear. So little time.
This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
Oh, yeah. Alta ski report, courtesy of my buddy, who made a few turns
yesterday. Lots of snow, but bring your rockers. He said Alta looked
like an ant hill....and considering the lifts aren't running, that
means ever hiking wack job in Ooootah was probably out.



22 Oct 2007 15:28:22
Clarencedarrow
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 5:09 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
<snip >

Oh that's so sweet. I'll be transporting last year's skis with this
year's BMW.

PS: By the way, I store my skis in the basement, I don't live in it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!



22 Oct 2007 22:57:03
Yabahoobs
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 2:09 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> Sometimes doing the right thing is rewarding. I've been mentoring a
> guy in Park City for a long time. Say hello when I'm there, maybe
> ski, talk on the phone. He's one of those local ski bum backcountry
> types, been doing some rep work for a cutting edge line of clothing.
> Mentioned that I'd lost twenty pounds, and while my lighter weight
> gear was fine, was going to be in the market for a pair of insulated
> ski pants for those cold resort days.
> Damned if a lovely little package didn't just show up on my doorstep.
> Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
> pants.
> Life is good. Been redoing most of my gear stash this year. New soft
> shell pants and jacket, couple pairs of gloves, FIVE new pairs of
> skis. Bert gets a couple pairs of hand me downs, he's happy, too.
> So much gear. So little time.
> This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
> Oh, yeah. Alta ski report, courtesy of my buddy, who made a few turns
> yesterday. Lots of snow, but bring your rockers. He said Alta looked
> like an ant hill....and considering the lifts aren't running, that
> means ever hiking wack job in Ooootah was probably out.

It's been two solid storms of about 25" at 10k feet and 10 inches at
8k feet. Not nearly enough for a reliable base. What would you
expect for the third week in Oct ?



22 Oct 2007 16:02:23
twobuddha
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 2:28 pm, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com >
wrote:
> On Oct 22, 5:09 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Oh that's so sweet. I'll be transporting last year's skis with this
> year's BMW.

Bullshit. And even if you are, you will still be in New Jersey, and I
will be spending two months this winter skiing all over the West.
I win.
>
> PS: By the way, I store my skis in the basement, I don't live in it.
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

PS: You are a dickless, nutless, insane usenet wack job.




22 Oct 2007 16:03:51
twobuddha
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 2:57 pm, Yabahoobs <chendrik...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2:09 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Sometimes doing the right thing is rewarding. I've been mentoring a
> > guy in Park City for a long time. Say hello when I'm there, maybe
> > ski, talk on the phone. He's one of those local ski bum backcountry
> > types, been doing some rep work for a cutting edge line of clothing.
> > Mentioned that I'd lost twenty pounds, and while my lighter weight
> > gear was fine, was going to be in the market for a pair of insulated
> > ski pants for those cold resort days.
> > Damned if a lovely little package didn't just show up on my doorstep.
> > Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
> > pants.
> > Life is good. Been redoing most of my gear stash this year. New soft
> > shell pants and jacket, couple pairs of gloves, FIVE new pairs of
> > skis. Bert gets a couple pairs of hand me downs, he's happy, too.
> > So much gear. So little time.
> > This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
> > Oh, yeah. Alta ski report, courtesy of my buddy, who made a few turns
> > yesterday. Lots of snow, but bring your rockers. He said Alta looked
> > like an ant hill....and considering the lifts aren't running, that
> > means ever hiking wack job in Ooootah was probably out.
>
> It's been two solid storms of about 25" at 10k feet and 10 inches at
> 8k feet. Not nearly enough for a reliable base. What would you
> expect for the third week in Oct ?-

Pretty much exactly that, dumbfuck. Got the same kind of report from
a friend at Whistler, and another who hiked Crystal.
Everybody is happy that they got to ski at all, and we all have plenty
of rock skis to use.
Looked like a good start to the season here, until this warm front
moved in. Just was out playing tennis in shorts.



22 Oct 2007 23:29:02
Yabahoobs
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 4:03 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2:57 pm, Yabahoobs <chendrik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Oct 22, 2:09 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Sometimes doing the right thing is rewarding. I've been mentoring a
> > > guy in Park City for a long time. Say hello when I'm there, maybe
> > > ski, talk on the phone. He's one of those local ski bum backcountry
> > > types, been doing some rep work for a cutting edge line of clothing.
> > > Mentioned that I'd lost twenty pounds, and while my lighter weight
> > > gear was fine, was going to be in the market for a pair of insulated
> > > ski pants for those cold resort days.
> > > Damned if a lovely little package didn't just show up on my doorstep.
> > > Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
> > > pants.
> > > Life is good. Been redoing most of my gear stash this year. New soft
> > > shell pants and jacket, couple pairs of gloves, FIVE new pairs of
> > > skis. Bert gets a couple pairs of hand me downs, he's happy, too.
> > > So much gear. So little time.
> > > This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
> > > Oh, yeah. Alta ski report, courtesy of my buddy, who made a few turns
> > > yesterday. Lots of snow, but bring your rockers. He said Alta looked
> > > like an ant hill....and considering the lifts aren't running, that
> > > means ever hiking wack job in Ooootah was probably out.
>
> > It's been two solid storms of about 25" at 10k feet and 10 inches at
> > 8k feet. Not nearly enough for a reliable base. What would you
> > expect for the third week in Oct ?-
>
> Pretty much exactly that, dumbfuck. Got the same kind of report from
> a friend at Whistler, and another who hiked Crystal.
> Everybody is happy that they got to ski at all, and we all have plenty
> of rock skis to use.
> Looked like a good start to the season here, until this warm front
> moved in. Just was out playing tennis in shorts.

Meh...Indian Summer always bites ya in the ass. It sucks.



22 Oct 2007 16:57:38
Clarencedarrow
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 7:02 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
>
> PS: You are a dickless, nutless, insane usenet wack job.

With a real job, real assets, a real BMW, health insurance etc. Nah I
win, you fucking cuntsore but then again, competing against you is
about like competing this year's Notre Dame football team. You even
suck at name-calling.



22 Oct 2007 17:03:57
Jay Pique
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 6:28 pm, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com >
wrote:
> On Oct 22, 5:09 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Oh that's so sweet. I'll be transporting last year's skis with this
> year's BMW.

<chuckling >
That made me laugh.
JP



22 Oct 2007 19:44:28
twobuddha
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 3:57 pm, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com >
wrote:
> On Oct 22, 7:02 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > PS: You are a dickless, nutless, insane usenet wack job.
>
> With a real job, real assets, a real BMW, health insurance etc. Nah I
> win, you fucking cuntsore but then again, competing against you is
> about like competing this year's Notre Dame football team. You even
> suck at name-calling.

You are a dickless, nutless, insane usenet wack job. You even suck at
name calling, you fucking cuntsore.



23 Oct 2007 09:10:15
BrritSki
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

twobuddha wrote:
> Sometimes doing the right thing is rewarding. I've been mentoring a
> guy in Park City for a long time. Say hello when I'm there, maybe
> ski, talk on the phone. He's one of those local ski bum backcountry
> types, been doing some rep work for a cutting edge line of clothing.
> Mentioned that I'd lost twenty pounds,

If you'd lost all the weight you've claimed over the last few years
you'd have disappeared. SUCH a pity you're lying again.


23 Oct 2007 21:54:07
ant
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

twobuddha wrote:
> Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
> pants.

> This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.

You got some new trousers, so you might walk up a hill? Que?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer




23 Oct 2007 13:49:01
Norm
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!


"BrritSki" <BrritSki@iname.com > wrote in message
news:5o5l2nFlb4ecU1@mid.individual.net...
> twobuddha wrote:
>> Sometimes doing the right thing is rewarding. I've been mentoring a
>> guy in Park City for a long time. Say hello when I'm there, maybe
>> ski, talk on the phone. He's one of those local ski bum backcountry
>> types, been doing some rep work for a cutting edge line of clothing.
>> Mentioned that I'd lost twenty pounds,


Uhh... Mentoring him to DO WHAT?
Go back to skiing strickly groomers?
Or sell dirty used clothing?

If this guy is in fact either a backcountry type or actually works he could
teach you far more than you could ever hope to teach him. About just about
anything.








>
> If you'd lost all the weight you've claimed over the last few years you'd
> have disappeared. SUCH a pity you're lying again.




24 Oct 2007 15:39:52
twobuddha
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 23, 3:54 am, "ant" <alad...@myway.com > wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
> > Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
> > pants.
> > This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
>
> You got some new trousers, so you might walk up a hill? Que?

Ah, hell. Got new trousers, might actually walk up the hill you work
at this winter. To have a chat with your mountain manager about you.
I promise to tell the truth.
Unlike you, don't have to lie.
But you will run and hide, as usual. Unless you are working at
Snowturd, whereupon I think we will wait until after you waste your
money getting over here before getting your ass fired.
Ain't connections wonderful?
Fair is fair.
Fuck yourself, you fugly ho. Nobody else will.....



24 Oct 2007 15:40:06
twobuddha
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 23, 5:49 am, "Norm" <Normgrant...@yahoo.ca > wrote:
> "BrritSki" <Brrit...@iname.com> wrote in message
>
> news:5o5l2nFlb4ecU1@mid.individual.net...
>
> > twobuddha wrote:
> >> Sometimes doing the right thing is rewarding. I've been mentoring a
> >> guy in Park City for a long time. Say hello when I'm there, maybe
> >> ski, talk on the phone. He's one of those local ski bum backcountry
> >> types, been doing some rep work for a cutting edge line of clothing.
> >> Mentioned that I'd lost twenty pounds,
>
> Uhh... Mentoring him to DO WHAT?

To grow. To heal, to become more aware.
You would not understand.

> Go back to skiing strickly groomers?
> Or sell dirty used clothing?

Or be a chickenshit usenet coward spewing crap while hiding behind his
computer? YOU freaks get to mentor people about that, coward.
>
> If this guy is in fact either a backcountry type or actually works he could
> teach you far more than you could ever hope to teach him. About just about
> anything.

Never claimed to be a better skier, and he does teach me.
As I teach you about morals, ethics, and manhood.
A shame you are so fucking stupid you are incapable of learning,
dumbfuck.
>
>
>
>
>
> > If you'd lost all the weight you've claimed over the last few years you'd
> > have disappeared. SUCH a pity you're lying again.-

Nah. Just had a lot to lose. Such a pity you're making up more
bullshit while hiding. What a pathetic freak!
Of course, you could always show up in person and find out.



24 Oct 2007 15:41:42
twobuddha
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 22, 3:57 pm, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com >
wrote:
> On Oct 22, 7:02 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > PS: You are a dickless, nutless, insane usenet wack job.
>
> With a real job, real assets, a real BMW, health insurance etc. Nah I
> win, you fucking cuntsore but then again, competing against you is
> about like competing this year's Notre Dame football team. You even
> suck at name-calling.

Holy shit, I LOVE THIS SEWER!!!!! A dumbfuck who calls me a fucking
cuntsore tells me I suck at name calling.
One thing for sure: if this freak ever showed up in person, the
Fighting Irish would find their game.

PS: You are a dickless, nutless, insane usenet wack job.



24 Oct 2007 17:14:12
Clarencedarrow
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 24, 6:39 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
<snip >
Nobody fucking cares what you say, especially after they see your
psychotic behavior. Wonder what anyone think about the fact that she
is being harassed by a sleaze with a criminal record and two
restraining orders not to mention having been accused of molestation
by his own brother. You're a fucking joke if anyone takes anything you
say seriously-we just have to point them over to the crap shack to
demonstrate your ehtics and ability to resolve conflicts. You are just
a worthless sack of shit, nothing but a pathetic lowlife who can't
hold a job, maintain any meaningful relationships and will cheat
anyone just to get a dime. Fuck You.



24 Oct 2007 18:20:19
Dave Cartman
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

In article <1193265592.053311.274740@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Ah, hell. Got new trousers,

A man can accomplish great things with new trousers. Your excitement is
contagious.

> might actually walk up the hill you work
> at this winter.

Which hill is that? You don't know, do you?

> To have a chat with your mountain manager about you.

That is likely to as memorable as that conversation you had with Alan's
boss. What was his name? Liar.

> I promise to tell the truth.

You ought to record that and post it to the internets.

> Unlike you, don't have to lie.
> But you will run and hide, as usual.

I think Ant keeping her location seccret from a known stalker who she
previously had at least one one restraining order against is simply
prudent.

> Unless you are working at
> Snowturd, whereupon I think we will wait until after you waste your
> money getting over here before getting your ass fired.

How has that recurring threat worked out the past 9 years? Yeah, I
thought so.

> Ain't connections wonderful?

You've certainly demonstrated your standing in the ski community. You
think just anyone gets new trousers every couple of years?

Dave


24 Oct 2007 23:16:49
Bob Lee
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

twobuddha wrote:

> Ah, hell. Got new trousers, might actually walk up the hill you work
> at this winter. To have a chat with your mountain manager about you.

How many men will you need with you to meet with her boss? Better start
lining them up right now.

Which reminds me, how many men would you have needed to meet with my
boss. in a federal office? I'm kind of waiting to find out the answer
to that one. For that matter, how many men would you have needed to
meet me in a restaurant in the middle of downtown Santa Fe, coward?

Bob


25 Oct 2007 11:00:26
BrritSki
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

twobuddha wrote:
> On Oct 23, 5:49 am, "Norm" <Normgrant...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>> "BrritSki" <Brrit...@iname.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> If you'd lost all the weight you've claimed over the last few years you'd
>>> have disappeared. SUCH a pity you're lying again.-
>
> Nah. Just had a lot to lose. Such a pity you're making up more
> bullshit while hiding. What a pathetic freak!

Um, I wrotye that. You know who I am, been posting with this handle
right from the start, unlike some people who had to change theirs to
avoid the law.

> Of course, you could always show up in person and find out.
>
When I come to the US next season it will be to ski with friends, not
laugh at a full-of-shit blowhard.




25 Oct 2007 07:02:15
Harry Weiner
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:39:52 -0700, twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com >
wrote this crap:

>
>Ah, hell. Got new trousers,

You swiped another pair from the homeless shelter?


Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."


25 Oct 2007 11:23:42
Richard Henry
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

On Oct 23, 4:54 am, "ant" <alad...@myway.com > wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
> > Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
> > pants.
> > This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
>
> You got some new trousers, so you might walk up a hill? Que?

Well, if you have the RIGHT trousers:

http://www.amazon.com/Wallace-Gromit-Trousers-Peter-Sallis/dp/B00004W3HD



25 Oct 2007 09:50:09
Dave Cartman
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

In article <1193336622.281981.137130@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com >,
Richard Henry <pomerado@hotmail.com > wrote:

> On Oct 23, 4:54 am, "ant" <alad...@myway.com> wrote:
> > twobuddha wrote:
> > > Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
> > > pants.
> > > This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
> >
> > You got some new trousers, so you might walk up a hill? Que?
>
> Well, if you have the RIGHT trousers:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Wallace-Gromit-Trousers-Peter-Sallis/dp/B00004W3HD

"Wonder thing, these new techo-trousers"

I mean, how else would you vacuum your ceiling?

Ask me where I like to snowboard: "The trees Gromit, the trees."


26 Oct 2007 11:19:07
downhill
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!BrritSki

BrritSki wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
>
>> On Oct 23, 5:49 am, "Norm" <Normgrant...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> "BrritSki" <Brrit...@iname.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>> If you'd lost all the weight you've claimed over the last few years
>>>> you'd
>>>> have disappeared. SUCH a pity you're lying again.-
>>
>>
>> Nah. Just had a lot to lose. Such a pity you're making up more
>> bullshit while hiding. What a pathetic freak!
>
>
> Um, I wrotye that. You know who I am, been posting with this handle
> right from the start, unlike some people who had to change theirs to
> avoid the law.
>
>> Of course, you could always show up in person and find out.
>>
> When I come to the US next season it will be to ski with friends, not
> laugh at a full-of-shit blowhard.
>
Brit ski
are you coming to the northeast or just out west? If you stop off in NYC
I will buy you a pint.
Have you thought about running any races over here?

I am archiving a race drivers 50 year career and was looking at a
picture of him driving a F2 at Fuji race track and my thought was what a
great downhill course it would make, plus you could watch the race cars
while waiting to take your run.

I would like to join the ski venture but not able to travel out west for
that, I can try to run a parrell event out here in the east we can wear
tee shirts that say no SA allowed.

I have a homeless person that for a quarter will hold a sign that say's
AT least I am not SA so I still have my dignity

michael



27 Oct 2007 09:37:45
BrritSki
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!BrritSki

downhill wrote:
> BrritSki wrote:
>> twobuddha wrote:
>>
>>> On Oct 23, 5:49 am, "Norm" <Normgrant...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>>> "BrritSki" <Brrit...@iname.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>>>> If you'd lost all the weight you've claimed over the last few years
>>>>> you'd
>>>>> have disappeared. SUCH a pity you're lying again.-
>>>
>>>
>>> Nah. Just had a lot to lose. Such a pity you're making up more
>>> bullshit while hiding. What a pathetic freak!
>>
>>
>> Um, I wrotye that. You know who I am, been posting with this handle
>> right from the start, unlike some people who had to change theirs to
>> avoid the law.
>>
>>> Of course, you could always show up in person and find out.
>>>
>> When I come to the US next season it will be to ski with friends, not
>> laugh at a full-of-shit blowhard.
>>
> Brit ski
> are you coming to the northeast or just out west? If you stop off in NYC
> I will buy you a pint.

No, too risky stopping in that necxk of the woods at that time of
year.Thanks for the offer though...

> Have you thought about running any races over here?
>
> I am archiving a race drivers 50 year career and was looking at a
> picture of him driving a F2 at Fuji race track and my thought was what a
> great downhill course it would make, plus you could watch the race cars
> while waiting to take your run.
>
> I would like to join the ski venture but not able to travel out west for
> that, I can try to run a parrell event out here in the east we can wear
> tee shirts that say no SA allowed.
>
> I have a homeless person that for a quarter will hold a sign that say's
> AT least I am not SA so I still have my dignity
>
Heh !


28 Oct 2007 22:02:01
ant
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!BrritSki

downhill wrote:

> I have a homeless person that for a quarter will hold a sign that
> say's AT least I am not SA so I still have my dignity

Points for style!

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer




28 Oct 2007 22:04:53
ant
Re: Yeehaw, more goodies!!!!!!

Richard Henry wrote:
> On Oct 23, 4:54 am, "ant" <alad...@myway.com> wrote:
>> twobuddha wrote:
>>> Gore-tex, insulated, welded zippers, all kinds of pockets, brand new
>>> pants.
>>> This keeps up, might have to actually hike for some turns.
>>
>> You got some new trousers, so you might walk up a hill? Que?
>
> Well, if you have the RIGHT trousers:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Wallace-Gromit-Trousers-Peter-Sallis/dp/B00004W3HD

Good point!

But I suspect he has the Wrong Trousers. No doubt returned by a disgruntled
customer.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer