22 Dec 2005 15:44:31
Too Crooda
Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

Way to go.

23 Dec 2005 14:06:31
ant
Re: Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

Too Crooda wrote:
> Way to go.

Hopefully the prize is a FREE washing machine.

--
ant

22 Dec 2005 21:15:03
Two Buddha
Re: Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

More stalking, more harassment. RSA at its finest.

"Too Crooda" <buffoon-no-spam@idiot.com.invalid > wrote in message
> Way to go.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

Two Buddha
Re: Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

I've got a prize for Kerrison. Somebody rat her out, and she gets a free
vacation in prison. Which is where she belongs.
Anybody know where this cunt is teaching this winter? She deserves to be
fired again.

Two Buddha wrote:
> I've got a prize for Kerrison. Somebody rat her out, and she gets a
> free vacation in prison. Which is where she belongs.
> Anybody know where this cunt is teaching this winter? She deserves
> to be fired again.

Again?

--
ant

26 Dec 2005 14:10:25
Two Buddha

> Two Buddha wrote:
>> I've got a prize for Kerrison. Somebody rat her out, and she gets a
>> free vacation in prison. Which is where she belongs.
>> Anybody know where this cunt is teaching this winter? She deserves
>> to be fired again.
>
> Again?

And again. And again. And again.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Too Crooda

Two Buddha wrote:

> And again. And again. And again.

Schat lies and lies and lies. Name one time fuck head.

26 Dec 2005 17:57:29
Too Crooda

Two Buddha wrote:

> And again. And again. And again.

Schat lies and lies and lies. Name one time fuck head.

26 Dec 2005 16:14:20
Two Buddha
Re: Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

From Too Crooda?
Sure. Right after you identify yourself, freak.

> Two Buddha wrote:
>
>> And again. And again. And again.
>
> Schat lies and lies and lies. Name one time fuck head.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

A. B. Normal

Too Crooda wrote:
> Way to go.

I know this thread's old but I've been away a couple of weeks. I've been
"occupied" at Deer Valley.

What's his seller ID? I'd like to take some time to laugh at his stuff.

BTW Scott, how'd you lose your Power Seller status? Did you try to sell
the pants you soiled last year when you found out I was coming to
Washington? You remember, right before you had to suddenly leave town.

03 Jan 2006 13:11:47
Two Buddha
Re: Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

Geez, I'll be a DV soon. Want to meet? Got a name? Of course not.
More stalking, more real world defamation and harassment. RSA.
"A. B. Normal" <abnormal@asylum.com > wrote in message
> Too Crooda wrote:
>> Way to go.
>>

> I know this thread's old but I've been away a couple of weeks. I've been
> "occupied" at Deer Valley.
>
> What's his seller ID? I'd like to take some time to laugh at his stuff.
>
> BTW Scott, how'd you lose your Power Seller status? Did you try to sell
> the pants you soiled last year when you found out I was coming to
> Washington? You remember, right before you had to suddenly leave town.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Name? Identification?
Seems like I smell shit. From a running coward who ain't got the balls to
even identify himself.
Fuck yourself, freak.
I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a note,
of course.

Two Buddha wrote:
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> Name? Identification?
> Seems like I smell shit. From a running coward who ain't got the balls to
> even identify himself.

I think you should check your pants. Don't worry, you can still sell
them on Ebay for a couple of bucks.

> Fuck yourself, freak.
> I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a note,
> of course.

Or, you could have showed up.

03 Jan 2006 15:31:12
Two Buddha

<scattabe@hotmail.com > wrote in message

> Two Buddha wrote:
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>> Name? Identification?
>> Seems like I smell shit. From a running coward who ain't got the balls
>> even identify himself.
>
> I think you should check your pants. Don't worry, you can still sell
> them on Ebay for a couple of bucks.

Name? Identification? The mere thought of meeting me makes you shit your
pants.

>> Fuck yourself, freak.
>> I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a
>> note,
>> of course.
>
> Or, you could have showed up.

Name? Identity? I seem to recall I had some conditions. Simple ones,
really. Like knowing who you are? Sorta strange to waste my time meeting a
pathological liar who isn't even honest enough to use a verifiable name,
much less tell the truth.
Fuck yourself again, coward.

Two Buddha wrote:
> >> Seems like I smell shit.
> >
> > I think you should check your pants. Don't worry, you can still sell
> > them on Ebay for a couple of bucks.
>
> >> Fuck yourself, freak.
> >> I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a
> >> note, of course.
> >
> > Or, you could have showed up.
>
> Name? Identity? I seem to recall I had some conditions. Simple ones,
> really. Like knowing who you are? Sorta strange to waste my time meeting a
> pathological liar who isn't even honest enough to use a verifiable name,
> much less tell the truth.
> Fuck yourself again, coward.

Oh, so now you are admitting that you never showed up. Funny, you used
to claim that you were there. Just one more lie where you got caught.
Time for some backpeddaling eh Scatt?

04 Jan 2006 00:22:44
Olaf Timandahaff
Re: Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

In article <1136322798_711@spool6-east.superfeed.net >,
scottabe@hotmail.com says...

> Geez, I'll be a DV soon. Want to meet? Got a name? Of course not.
> More stalking, more real world defamation and harassment. RSA.
> "A. B. Normal" <abnormal@asylum.com> wrote in message
> > Too Crooda wrote:
> >> Way to go.
> >>

> > I know this thread's old but I've been away a couple of weeks. I've been
> > "occupied" at Deer Valley.
> >
> > What's his seller ID? I'd like to take some time to laugh at his stuff.
> >
> > BTW Scott, how'd you lose your Power Seller status? Did you try to sell
> > the pants you soiled last year when you found out I was coming to
> > Washington? You remember, right before you had to suddenly leave town.
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> Name? Identification?
> Seems like I smell shit. From a running coward who ain't got the balls to
> even identify himself.
> Fuck yourself, freak.
> I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a note,
> of course.

[More braying and top-poasting]