26 Dec 2005 16:21:34
Two Buddha
Thanks, you sick freaks

I want to thank the sick stalking freaks of rsa for helping me keep this
shithole dead.
Any newcomers that were reading this joint and thinking it might be a sane
place have been severly disabused of the notion. They see you scumbags for
what you are. Even those who do not join in the stalking slanderfest are
civil to the most insane of the terrorists. Because they are terrorists
themselves.
All I have to do is show up, tell a little truth, and you freaks go batshit.
So easy. So crazy. So vile. So utterly worthless, so devoid of any
decency, so rsa.
Thanks.
Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

ant
Re: Thanks, you sick freaks

Two Buddha wrote:

> Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.

Hmmm. He's very angry today. I wonder why?
I know, I'll go check his comments on his eBay shop.
Well, whaddya know, he's got his 10th scathingly negative comment this
month.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=twobuddha

--
ant

27 Dec 2005 02:25:13
Steven L. Sheffield
Re: Thanks, you sick freaks

On 12/26/2005 05:21 PM, in article
1135643014_14557@spool6-east.superfeed.net, "Two Buddha"
<scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> I want to thank the sick stalking freaks of rsa for helping me keep this
> shithole dead.
> Any newcomers that were reading this joint and thinking it might be a sane
> place have been severly disabused of the notion. They see you scumbags for
> what you are. Even those who do not join in the stalking slanderfest are
> civil to the most insane of the terrorists. Because they are terrorists
> themselves.
> All I have to do is show up, tell a little truth, and you freaks go batshit.
> So easy. So crazy. So vile. So utterly worthless, so devoid of any
> decency, so rsa.
> Thanks.
> Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.

Based on everything I've read thus far, there's only one paranoid nutcase in
this newsgroup ...

But hey, that's just this asshole's opinion.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

26 Dec 2005 18:28:50
Two Buddha
Why is Anthea Kerrison such a criminal?

No surprise that Anthea Kerrison is stalking, harassing, taking cheap shots.
What do you expect from an angry, ugly, fat bitch who got so pissed off
because she was exposed that she committed felonies to punish me?
One thing for sure. Damn near everyone who gets to know Kerrison for what
she is has plenty of scathing comments.
Now go rip off someone who has been good to you. It's the way you are.

"ant" <spiffrufusinatimi@695online.com > wrote in message
> Two Buddha wrote:
>
>> Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.
>
> Hmmm. He's very angry today. I wonder why?
> I know, I'll go check his comments on his eBay shop.
> Well, whaddya know, he's got his 10th scathingly negative comment this
> month.
> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=twobuddha
>
> --
> ant

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Two Buddha
Re: Thanks, you sick freaks

Oh, yeah. I loved that one. Must have been Kerrison who ordered those ski
pants and couldn't squeeze her fat ass into them.
Gave the bitch measurements. Then she gets pissed off because she is too
stupid to read measurements, and too dumb to admit she is fat.
Like Kerrison.
The same kind of lying cunt, who tries to rip people off, pathologically
lies, and takes cheap shots when exposed as a fat bitch.
Here's some feedback for Kerrison:
Criminal. Psychopath. Pathological liar. Thief. Fat Bitch.
"ant" <spiffrufusinatimi@695online.com > wrote in message
> Two Buddha wrote:
>
>> Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.
>
> Hmmm. He's very angry today. I wonder why?
> I know, I'll go check his comments on his eBay shop.
> Well, whaddya know, he's got his 10th scathingly negative comment this
> month.
> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=twobuddha
>
> --
> ant

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Richard Henry
Re: Thanks, you sick freaks

"ant" <spiffrufusinatimi@695online.com > wrote in message
> Two Buddha wrote:
>
> > Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.
>
> Hmmm. He's very angry today. I wonder why?
> I know, I'll go check his comments on his eBay shop.
> Well, whaddya know, he's got his 10th scathingly negative comment this
> month.
> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=twobuddha

Quoted from another satisfied customer: "Read through all of twobudda's
feedback and you can tell who the real liar is"

Kind of similar to what I have been saying about his rav^h^h^h writings
here.

27 Dec 2005 14:38:50
ant
Re: Thanks, you sick freaks

Two Buddha wrote:
(snip ravings)

I suggest you go get busy with the washing machine.

I also suggest that you don't call your customers rude names in public, or
you won't have any.

--
ant

26 Dec 2005 23:45:42
Hacky Sack
Re: Thanks, you sick freaks

well, that was incredibly rude. are there no managers or owners in this
group to get rid of those posts? ant, i dont know you but all those
things he said where NOT TRUE!

27 Dec 2005 10:25:12
Jeff
Re: Thanks, you sick freaks

Richard Henry wrote:

> Quoted from another satisfied customer: "Read through all of twobudda's
> feedback and you can tell who the real liar is"

I *love* this one:
- Buyer beware. Item recieved with paint on it. Seller calls people
liars!!
Buyer 1961sadle ( 51Feedback score is 50 to 99) Dec-19-05 21:09

Reply by twobuddha: I call LIARS a liar, and this sick wacko is a prime
example. Blackmailer, AVOID