27 Feb 2006 12:54:39
Starter Jackets and Jeans

Just want to pose a question, why do so many of you losers out there
wear played out Nebraska Starter Jackets and scoth-guarded jeans on the
slopes. Look, if you are financially strapped I can dig that. But I
spend time at some of the most expensive resorts in North America and I
see tons of people who still wear this carp. What can possibly be the
reason?



27 Feb 2006 13:07:32
Armin
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:
> Just want to pose a question, why do so many of you losers out there
> wear played out Nebraska Starter Jackets and scoth-guarded jeans on the
> slopes. Look, if you are financially strapped I can dig that. But I
> spend time at some of the most expensive resorts in North America and I
> see tons of people who still wear this carp. What can possibly be the
> reason?

Perhaps they do it just to piss off anal-retentive losers who care too
much about fashion and think it's their gawd-given right to tell
everone else how to dress.

Of course, that's just a guess... I really wouldn't know for sure cause
I don't wear jeans to ski.

A.



27 Feb 2006 13:16:49
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
and think they are looking smooth.

I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
slopes.



27 Feb 2006 21:19:37
lal_truckee
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Armin wrote:
> redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:
>> Just want to pose a question, why do so many of you losers out there
>> wear played out Nebraska Starter Jackets and scoth-guarded jeans on the
>> slopes. Look, if you are financially strapped I can dig that. But I
>> spend time at some of the most expensive resorts in North America and I
>> see tons of people who still wear this carp. What can possibly be the
>> reason?
>
> Perhaps they do it just to piss off anal-retentive losers who care too
> much about fashion and think it's their gawd-given right to tell
> everone else how to dress.
>
> Of course, that's just a guess... I really wouldn't know for sure cause
> I don't wear jeans to ski.

I think they wear them so they'll be easy to find in the backcountry.
They just call the rescue folks on their cellphone and tell them to come
pick up the Nebraskey Cornhusker, and ignore all the rest of us in our
goretex. Otherwise the heli would have to get close enough to each of us
in turn to recognize the bird and fly off to the next potential victim,
and the Cornhusker might miss the kickoff on the telly.


27 Feb 2006 13:28:59
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Hahahaha, that is awesome. Going to find myself a new sweet Husker
jacket after work. Screw my Marmot.



27 Feb 2006 13:36:12
Armin
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


redlodg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
> sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
> nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
> and think they are looking smooth.
>
> I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
> the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
> slopes.

Fur, one-piecers, Chanel, jeans, Denver Bronco Start Jackets...
whatever floats their boat is fine by me... as long as they don't have
a problem with what I'm wearing then they can wear whatever they want.

Maybe I'm missing the point but why should anyone be bothered by what
someone else wants to wear?

A.



28 Feb 2006 03:27:13
Mary Malmros
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans



redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:

> Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
> sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
> nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
> and think they are looking smooth.

I wonder about the football jackets too. I have no idea if they think
they're looking smooth, or if they wear 'em every day and figure they
might as well wear 'em to go skiing in.

> I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
> the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
> slopes.

Nuh-uh. One-pieces are bad, but stretch pants are the worst fashion
crime.



27 Feb 2006 22:53:14
Pops
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


<redlodge55@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1141073679.709833.68360@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Just want to pose a question, why do so many of you losers out there
> wear played out Nebraska Starter Jackets and scoth-guarded jeans on the
> slopes. Look, if you are financially strapped I can dig that. But I
> spend time at some of the most expensive resorts in North America and I
> see tons of people who still wear this carp. What can possibly be the
> reason?
>
Let's not forget stupid head gear. Horns and those spikey things.
The ones who wear those never seem to be decent skiers.
At least cowboy hats went out of style around here. Just a couple of years
ago but at least they're done.
Pops




27 Feb 2006 20:18:31
The Real Bev
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Pops wrote:

> <redlodge55@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just want to pose a question, why do so many of you losers out there
>> wear played out Nebraska Starter Jackets and scoth-guarded jeans on the
>> slopes. Look, if you are financially strapped I can dig that. But I
>> spend time at some of the most expensive resorts in North America and I
>> see tons of people who still wear this carp. What can possibly be the
>> reason?
>>
> Let's not forget stupid head gear. Horns and those spikey things.
> The ones who wear those never seem to be decent skiers.

Cool, so my skiing improved because I didn't wear one of those spiky hats?
Actually, I like them. Nobody can take himself too seriously when wearing a
jester's hat, especially with little bells.

> At least cowboy hats went out of style around here. Just a couple of years
> ago but at least they're done.

Wouldn't the chin-cord take away some of the studliness? How can you keep a
brimmed hat on your head with a 35-mph wind in your face?

--
Cheers, Bev
===============================================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a
well preserved body, but to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
and shouting HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!


28 Feb 2006 04:25:36
lal_truckee
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

The Real Bev wrote:
>
> How can you
> keep a brimmed hat on your head with a 35-mph wind in your face?

Fold the front brim down over your eyes so the downward pressure keeps
the hat on while you're going 35mph. Seems to work for the snowboarders
(can't think of another reason why they can't see where their going.)


27 Feb 2006 20:38:42
The Real Bev
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

lal_truckee wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>>
>> How can you
>> keep a brimmed hat on your head with a 35-mph wind in your face?
>
> Fold the front brim down over your eyes so the downward pressure keeps
> the hat on while you're going 35mph. Seems to work for the snowboarders
> (can't think of another reason why they can't see where their going.)

Haven't seen many cowboy hats here. Mostly depressing dirty gray knit caps
pulled down over their ears even when it's way too warm. I haven't worn a hat
for several years, and only a few times ever -- but I have pretty thick hair.

--
Cheers, Bev
===============================================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a
well preserved body, but to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
and shouting HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!


28 Feb 2006 06:10:16
lal_truckee
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

The Real Bev wrote:
>
> Haven't seen many cowboy hats here.

Nobody should wear a cowboy hat while skiing except Billy Kidd. But
that's another story, place, and time...


28 Feb 2006 17:40:25
ant
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

There was a bloke here today, disguised as a Tree. He had on white trousers
and a sort of padded smock, with branches painted on. His hat and gloves
were like those ones in wal-mart, various shades of dull brown. He seemed
to be having a good time but he spent a lot of it sprawled in the snow.
I don't think his tree-outfit was very waterproof, either.


--
ant





28 Feb 2006 17:41:43
ant
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Pops wrote:

> At least cowboy hats went out of style around here. Just a couple of
> years ago but at least they're done.

Sometimes we see people in rodeo-themed ski suits, with fringes and stuff
on, and cowboy hats. I'm blowed if I know how they keep them on. The women
wear very brown and wrinkly makeup, invariably.



--
ant





28 Feb 2006 08:12:27
VtSkier
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

lal_truckee wrote:
> The Real Bev wrote:
>
>>
>> Haven't seen many cowboy hats here.
>
>
> Nobody should wear a cowboy hat while skiing except Billy Kidd. But
> that's another story, place, and time...

And not only that, Billy is a good
Vermont lad. Wonder where he came up
with the hat schtick?

I've been in a Billy Kidd Entourage,
which one cannot call skiing and I've
skied with his brother Peter, who was
the Elan rep a few years back. That
was fun. My intro to Euro-style,
balls-out (!) carving on EasternFirm(tm).


28 Feb 2006 16:29:44
Two Buddha
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


"Mary Malmros" <malmrosnospam@verizonnospam.net > wrote in message
news:lqPMf.816$v34.84@trndny02...
>
>
> redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
>> sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
>> nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
>> and think they are looking smooth.
>
> I wonder about the football jackets too. I have no idea if they think
> they're looking smooth, or if they wear 'em every day and figure they
> might as well wear 'em to go skiing in.
>
>> I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
>> the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
>> slopes.
>
> Nuh-uh. One-pieces are bad, but stretch pants are the worst fashion
> crime.

One pieces are wonderful. Which is why I sell so many of them.
Both Bert and I wore out body bags today during a driving snowstorm. Stayed
warm and dry, and no snow snuck in even when
Bert fell. I did not fall, of course.
Great for the cold, easy to get on an off. Only dumbass snobs don't like
them. And I predict the boarders will start wearing them in a couple years
just to piss off the skiers.
What goes around, comes around. Neon is back.
And stretch pants will come back. They are a wonderful fashion statement
for women with great asses and legs.
Which is why a fugly bitch the Malmros hates them, of course.

ps: We skied for free. In body bags. Life is good.



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


28 Feb 2006 16:34:52
Two Buddha
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Saw a guy in a Seattle Supersonics Starter jacket today. He skied quite
well for a touron. Pulled up and said, "Hey, homie, shame the Supes suck so
bad this year."
Turned out he was German and just like the colors, stands out back in
Hamburg.
Takes all kinds....
<redlodge55@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1141073679.709833.68360@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Just want to pose a question, why do so many of you losers out there
> wear played out Nebraska Starter Jackets and scoth-guarded jeans on the
> slopes. Look, if you are financially strapped I can dig that. But I
> spend time at some of the most expensive resorts in North America and I
> see tons of people who still wear this carp. What can possibly be the
> reason?
>
>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


28 Feb 2006 16:35:28
Two Buddha
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Reminds me of the time Kerrison imitated a tree. Only problem is, she was
supposed to be racing at the time....
"ant" <gregpujeh102@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
news:46i9ilFaut5eU1@individual.net...
> There was a bloke here today, disguised as a Tree. He had on white
> trousers and a sort of padded smock, with branches painted on. His hat and
> gloves were like those ones in wal-mart, various shades of dull brown. He
> seemed to be having a good time but he spent a lot of it sprawled in the
> snow.
> I don't think his tree-outfit was very waterproof, either.
>
>
> --
> ant
>
>
>
>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


28 Feb 2006 07:44:38
Pops
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


"lal_truckee" <lal_truckee@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:cPRMf.25693$_S7.15390@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
> The Real Bev wrote:
>>
>> Haven't seen many cowboy hats here.
>
> Nobody should wear a cowboy hat while skiing except Billy Kidd. But that's
> another story, place, and time...

We all know that he is to blame for that whole cowboy hat thing. Go ahead,
say it.

Pops




01 Mar 2006 14:25:38
-2turn
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

>Just want to pose a question, why do so many of you losers out there wear played out Nebraska Starter Jackets

I'm sorry if I offend you. Actually, I wear a Jets Team Jacket, it's
the warmest thing I own. If you would like to help me out, any jacket
by Spyder, Mountain Hardware, Patagonia or Cloudveil in a size medium
would be appreciated, as long as it's 3 ply Goretex. Anything less, and
I might as stick with the Jets Team Jacket.

>see tons of people who still wear this carp.

OK, send me a nice Tuna or Swordfish, and I switch to that also, just
be sure it's sushi grade, or i'm sticking with my carp...



01 Mar 2006 17:09:55
LePheaux
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


<redlodge55@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1141075009.724363.68720@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
> sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
> nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
> and think they are looking smooth.
>
> I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
> the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
> slopes.
<< >>
Dude I ski with a guy who wears anything and everything.
last week he wore a Miami winter coat.
I'll fill you in on him.
his dad was an olympic coach in the 60's, he grew up on skis in oootah.
lived in Alaska which is where I met him.
he could kick Bodes ASS on any hill.
In his words he does it to piss off lamers like you.
the rest of the Doooodes from texas are just out for the day and don't have
a clue.
a lot like you.




01 Mar 2006 17:12:26
LePheaux
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


"Two Buddha" <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:1141172860_9891@sp6iad.superfeed.net...
>
> "Mary Malmros" <malmrosnospam@verizonnospam.net> wrote in message
> news:lqPMf.816$v34.84@trndny02...
>>
>>
>> redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
>>> sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
>>> nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
>>> and think they are looking smooth.
>>
>> I wonder about the football jackets too. I have no idea if they think
>> they're looking smooth, or if they wear 'em every day and figure they
>> might as well wear 'em to go skiing in.
>>
>>> I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
>>> the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
>>> slopes.
>>
>> Nuh-uh. One-pieces are bad, but stretch pants are the worst fashion
>> crime.
>
> One pieces are wonderful. Which is why I sell so many of them.
> Both Bert and I wore out body bags today during a driving snowstorm.
> Stayed warm and dry, and no snow snuck in even when
> Bert fell. I did not fall, of course.
> Great for the cold, easy to get on an off. Only dumbass snobs don't like
> them. And I predict the boarders will start wearing them in a couple
> years just to piss off the skiers.
> What goes around, comes around. Neon is back.
> And stretch pants will come back. They are a wonderful fashion statement
> for women with great asses and legs.
> Which is why a fugly bitch the Malmros hates them, of course.
>
> ps: We skied for free. In body bags. Life is good.
<< >>
Bull shit,
your posting and e-bay schedual sez you've been sitting at home.
typical mayo man lies.




01 Mar 2006 17:54:22
Two Buddha
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


"LePheaux" <ZeFoxxden@worldnot.not > wrote in message
news:W5idnYbTEonm25vZRVn-gg@comcast.com...
>
> "Two Buddha" <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1141172860_9891@sp6iad.superfeed.net...
>>
>> "Mary Malmros" <malmrosnospam@verizonnospam.net> wrote in message
>> news:lqPMf.816$v34.84@trndny02...
>>>
>>>
>>> redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>>> Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
>>>> sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
>>>> nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
>>>> and think they are looking smooth.
>>>
>>> I wonder about the football jackets too. I have no idea if they think
>>> they're looking smooth, or if they wear 'em every day and figure they
>>> might as well wear 'em to go skiing in.
>>>
>>>> I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
>>>> the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
>>>> slopes.
>>>
>>> Nuh-uh. One-pieces are bad, but stretch pants are the worst fashion
>>> crime.
>>
>> One pieces are wonderful. Which is why I sell so many of them.
>> Both Bert and I wore out body bags today during a driving snowstorm.
>> Stayed warm and dry, and no snow snuck in even when
>> Bert fell. I did not fall, of course.
>> Great for the cold, easy to get on an off. Only dumbass snobs don't like
>> them. And I predict the boarders will start wearing them in a couple
>> years just to piss off the skiers.
>> What goes around, comes around. Neon is back.
>> And stretch pants will come back. They are a wonderful fashion statement
>> for women with great asses and legs.
>> Which is why a fugly bitch the Malmros hates them, of course.
>>
>> ps: We skied for free. In body bags. Life is good.
> <<>>
> Bull shit,
> your posting and e-bay schedual sez you've been sitting at home.
> typical mayo man lies.

Bullshit.
You really are insane.
I'd be delighted to set up a day at Crystal where you could call me a mayo
man in person.
Odd thing is nobody made any sick jokes about raping children today. At
least not to my face.
What a pathetic stalker!




----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---


01 Mar 2006 18:07:26
Jay Pique
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


LePheaux wrote:

> Dude I ski with a guy who wears anything and everything.
> last week he wore a Miami winter coat.
> I'll fill you in on him.
> his dad was an olympic coach in the 60's, he grew up on skis in oootah.
> lived in Alaska which is where I met him.
> he could kick Bodes ASS on any hill.
> In his words he does it to piss off lamers like you.
> the rest of the Doooodes from texas are just out for the day and don't have
> a clue.
> a lot like you.

That reminds me of some fun times in Summit County. I'd break out my
camoflauge and zinc oxide and other buddies would don some neon or
whatever and we'd go tearing around the mountains. The lift rides were
the best. "Maybe y'all could show me where some of them "moguls" is
located at". Wheeee!

Strangely, though, my most memorable days and runs seem to have been
when i was skiing alone. Maybe it's because there are no witnesses to
reality!

JP



02 Mar 2006 10:19:56
LePheaux
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans


"Two Buddha" <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:1141264327_481@sp6iad.superfeed.net...
>
> "LePheaux" <ZeFoxxden@worldnot.not> wrote in message
> news:W5idnYbTEonm25vZRVn-gg@comcast.com...
>>
>> "Two Buddha" <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1141172860_9891@sp6iad.superfeed.net...
>>>
>>> "Mary Malmros" <malmrosnospam@verizonnospam.net> wrote in message
>>> news:lqPMf.816$v34.84@trndny02...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
>>>>> sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
>>>>> nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
>>>>> and think they are looking smooth.
>>>>
>>>> I wonder about the football jackets too. I have no idea if they think
>>>> they're looking smooth, or if they wear 'em every day and figure they
>>>> might as well wear 'em to go skiing in.
>>>>
>>>>> I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
>>>>> the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
>>>>> slopes.
>>>>
>>>> Nuh-uh. One-pieces are bad, but stretch pants are the worst fashion
>>>> crime.
>>>
>>> One pieces are wonderful. Which is why I sell so many of them.
>>> Both Bert and I wore out body bags today during a driving snowstorm.
>>> Stayed warm and dry, and no snow snuck in even when
>>> Bert fell. I did not fall, of course.
>>> Great for the cold, easy to get on an off. Only dumbass snobs don't
>>> like them. And I predict the boarders will start wearing them in a
>>> couple years just to piss off the skiers.
>>> What goes around, comes around. Neon is back.
>>> And stretch pants will come back. They are a wonderful fashion
>>> statement for women with great asses and legs.
>>> Which is why a fugly bitch the Malmros hates them, of course.
>>>
>>> ps: We skied for free. In body bags. Life is good.
>> <<>>
>> Bull shit,
>> your posting and e-bay schedual sez you've been sitting at home.
>> typical mayo man lies.
>
> Bullshit.
> You really are insane.
> I'd be delighted to set up a day at Crystal where you could call me a mayo
> man in person.
> Odd thing is nobody made any sick jokes about raping children today. At
> least not to my face.
> What a pathetic stalker!
<< >>
That's because >
your fat lazy ass was at home on the computer instead of on the hill. your
posting times prove it.




02 Mar 2006 13:32:27
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

WAR Carhartt, Starter, jester/joker hats, fag bags(one pieces), and
scotchguarded denin! We need more it on the slopes, makes me laugh
like a silly bitch. I always take pix of them when I see them each
week and I can't tell you how many times some Euro gets all bent and
asks me what I am doing taking his picture of him in a fag bag.
Instead of telling him I am going to post his dumbass online I just say
I like the duds and am taking the pic so I can reference it and find
something like it.



02 Mar 2006 13:39:23
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

WAR Carhartt, Starter, jester/joker hats, fag bags(one pieces), and
scotchguarded denin! We need more it on the slopes, makes me laugh
like a silly bitch. I always take pix of them when I see them each
week and I can't tell you how many times some Euro gets all bent and
asks me what I am doing taking his picture of him in a fag bag.
Instead of telling him I am going to post his dumbass online I just say
I like the duds and am taking the pic so I can reference it and find
something like it.



02 Mar 2006 14:41:17
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

WAR Carhartt, Starter, jester/joker hats, fag bags(one pieces), and
scotchguarded denin! We need more it on the slopes, makes me laugh
like a silly bitch. I always take pix of them when I see them each
week and I can't tell you how many times some Euro gets all bent and
asks me what I am doing taking his picture of him in a fag bag.
Instead of telling him I am going to post his dumbass online I just say
I like the duds and am taking the pic so I can reference it and find
something like it.



03 Mar 2006 08:43:58
TexasSkiNut
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

redlodge55@gmail.com wrote:
> WAR Carhartt, Starter, jester/joker hats, fag bags(one pieces), and
> scotchguarded denin! We need more it on the slopes, makes me laugh
> like a silly bitch. I always take pix of them when I see them each
> week and I can't tell you how many times some Euro gets all bent and
> asks me what I am doing taking his picture of him in a fag bag.
> Instead of telling him I am going to post his dumbass online I just say
> I like the duds and am taking the pic so I can reference it and find
> something like it.
They're probably worried you'll submit the pics to
http://www.fluorescentrompersuits.co.uk/



04 Mar 2006 18:09:11
Two Buddha
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Bet you don't go up to the Carhartt guys and give them shit. And for sure
nobody has ever given ME shit for wearing MY one piece. I love it.
But then again, I don't need to look like everybody else, to waste good
money conforming to some dipshits idea of what is fashion.
What I do is laugh my ass off at all the clones in the latest overpriced
gear they can't use and wear only to impress others.
In short, I laugh at dorks like this.
<redlodge55@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1141335147.040643.75120@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> WAR Carhartt, Starter, jester/joker hats, fag bags(one pieces), and
> scotchguarded denin! We need more it on the slopes, makes me laugh
> like a silly bitch. I always take pix of them when I see them each
> week and I can't tell you how many times some Euro gets all bent and
> asks me what I am doing taking his picture of him in a fag bag.
> Instead of telling him I am going to post his dumbass online I just say
> I like the duds and am taking the pic so I can reference it and find
> something like it.
>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


04 Mar 2006 18:32:40
redlodge
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

I went looking for a one-piece today, found the 686 one. Thinking
about it, may pull the trigger and but it. Looks warm but not sure
about the material. Like the colors.
http://www.686.com/inside686/winter/gaper/



05 Mar 2006 02:37:16
Sven Golly
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

"redlodge" <redlodge55@gmail.com > wrote in news:1141525960.623610.284530
@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> http://www.686.com/inside686/winter/gaper/

They actually carry these in Christy Sports. :-)

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy
Trolling as usual
Remove the "_" to reply


04 Mar 2006 18:46:03
redlodge
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

right on SG, I kind of like it. what the fun is life if you don't
enjoy it! Diggin the 686 gear, hope it is still there tomorrow. GO
UNC!



05 Mar 2006 06:04:55
Sven Golly
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

"redlodge" <redlodge55@gmail.com > wrote in news:1141526763.624217.53080
@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

> right on SG, I kind of like it. what the fun is life if you don't
> enjoy it! Diggin the 686 gear, hope it is still there tomorrow. GO
> UNC!

Almost tempted to pull out my old bright teal Fera 1-piece. Yeah bay-bee!!

--
Sven Golly
Trolling as usual
Yah sure, oubetcha
Remove the _ to reply


05 Mar 2006 07:39:16
Dave Cartman
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

In article <1141524478_1233@sp6iad.superfeed.net >,
"Two Buddha" <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Bet you don't go up to the Carhartt guys and give them shit. And for sure
> nobody has ever given ME shit for wearing MY one piece. I love it.
> But then again, I don't need to look like everybody else, to waste good
> money conforming to some dipshits idea of what is fashion.
> What I do is laugh my ass off at all the clones in the latest overpriced
> gear they can't use and wear only to impress others.

Didn't you just write "Amazing how much great
Marmot stuff I have. Including my everyday ski outfit"

So you express your individuality via Marmot? Your distain for fashion
is resounding. You sir, are the Avril Lavigne of ski fashion.


05 Mar 2006 19:53:07
Sven Golly
Re: Starter Jackets and Jeans

Dave Cartman <vern93@gmail.com > wrote in news:vern93-F4EC31.21391604032006
@news-lb-01.socal.rr.com:

> So you express your individuality via Marmot?

Well actually, he gets so much free stuff from ALL the different
manufacturers that he doesn't know what to do with it. Of course, they keep
sending him the wrong sizes & colors, women's stuff, kid's stuff, etc. So
he soils them and sells it all on eBay. I thought you knew this?

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy
Trolling as usual
Remove the "_" to reply