24 Oct 2004 01:52:22
Karl-Hugo Weesberg
Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

24 Oct 2004 10:35:15
Peter R.
Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

On 24 Oct 2004 01:52:22 -0700, netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo
Weesberg) wrote:

>Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
>souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
>witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
>Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

Do you ski ? Probably not !
HAve you been to Hell, talked too the devil himself and asked him
about inventing skiing ? No, u=you have not !
Has god, or anyone else of his team of dirextors, informed you of the
evilness of skiing ? Nope, they haven't

Hence you are a LIAR, which is, as you well know, a sin for which you
will burn in Hell. Unlike skiing, lying is mentioned in scripture. Now
take your pill, lie down, and wait for the guy with the hoofs and the
pointed tail to come collect you.

Peter R,

24 Oct 2004 11:48:43
BrritSki

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

> Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

What, it's frozen over ? At last (c/o Manny Klein)

25 Oct 2004 01:11:15
tm

(Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote:

> Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

And here i thought we hated skiers for being spoiled, rich,
suv-drivin' white folk. Just goes to show what i don't know.

24 Oct 2004 11:00:21
Lisa Horton

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

> Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

Because there's so much snow down there???

Lisa

25 Oct 2004 09:17:06
lal_truckee

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
> Skiing is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Skiing, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing Skiing now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Skiing is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Skiing.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Skiing = SATAN's favourite sport, invented in HELL!!!

Absolutely! Except Ullr and Skadi throw a hell-of-a-wake when they take
you, and their Hell has endless downhill in bottomless powder, with free
ale stations every 2000 feet of descent, with extremely friendly buxom
babes/broad shouldered guys (depending on how you lean) waiting for you
whenever you wish a break from the slope. And Satan works for Ullr as a
gofer, bringing fresh barrels of ale whenever the supply runs low. So
it's not quite all bad.

Oh, and there's no nutcase mideastern guilt-religion in Ullr's realm.

27 Oct 2004 17:36:41
sjjohnston

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com > wrote in message
> Skiing is EVIL ...

This is exactly the kind of publicity we need to get snowboarders to convert
to skiing.

28 Oct 2004 21:47:00
Sue
Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

In message <5Lmdna9INLe9oh3cRVn-jQ@speakeasy.net >, sjjohnston
<maxflatow@yahoo.com > writes
>"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
>> Skiing is EVIL ...
>
>This is exactly the kind of publicity we need to get snowboarders to convert
>to skiing.

Hell may be bottomless, and the Slippery Slope may be steep, but there
are so many people nowadays! All of them must die - you could find
yourselves in a hell of endless lift queues, overcrowded groomed
porridge and North American food!

Instead why not follow Shiva? There is no hell (or only the one on
Earth) but his heaven is on Mount Kailasa in Tibet. You could be
virtuous (or at least ascetic) and have a really cold afterlife.

--
Sue ];(:)

28 Oct 2004 14:21:01
lal_truckee

Sue wrote:
> In message <5Lmdna9INLe9oh3cRVn-jQ@speakeasy.net>, sjjohnston
> <maxflatow@yahoo.com> writes
>
>> "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Skiing is EVIL ...
>>

>> This is exactly the kind of publicity we need to get snowboarders to
>> convert
>> to skiing.
>>
> Hell may be bottomless, and the Slippery Slope may be steep, but there
> are so many people nowadays! All of them must die - you could find
> yourselves in a hell of endless lift queues, overcrowded groomed
> porridge and North American food!
>
> Instead why not follow Shiva? There is no hell (or only the one on
> Earth) but his heaven is on Mount Kailasa in Tibet. You could be
> virtuous (or at least ascetic) and have a really cold afterlife.

I think I'll hang out in Ullr's hall Ydalir, with flaxon maids serving
Mead horns, and Skadi leading the singing and carousing, and wait for
Ragnarok; that is, when I'm not out skiing...

29 Oct 2004 22:56:52
Sue
Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

In message <2ud566F28ng3eU1@uni-berlin.de >, lal_truckee
<lal_truckee@yahoo.com > writes

>I think I'll hang out in Ullr's hall Ydalir, with flaxon maids serving
>Mead horns, and Skadi leading the singing and carousing, and wait for
>Ragnarok; that is, when I'm not out skiing...

You'll have to brew and fetch your own mead, mate, the women'll be out
skiing!

--
Sue ];(:)

30 Oct 2004 10:08:09
Terd Fartingmor
Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:56:52 +0100, Sue <Sue@blackhole.invalid > wrote
this crap:

>In message <2ud566F28ng3eU1@uni-berlin.de>, lal_truckee
><lal_truckee@yahoo.com> writes
>>
>>I think I'll hang out in Ullr's hall Ydalir, with flaxon maids serving
>>Mead horns, and Skadi leading the singing and carousing, and wait for
>>Ragnarok; that is, when I'm not out skiing...
>
>You'll have to brew and fetch your own mead, mate, the women'll be out
>skiing!

How dare those cabin wenches go off by themselves when there's
drudgery to be done. A good beating first, then punishment.

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

30 Oct 2004 09:56:18
Lisa Horton

Terd Fartingmor wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:56:52 +0100, Sue <Sue@blackhole.invalid> wrote
> this crap:
>
> >In message <2ud566F28ng3eU1@uni-berlin.de>, lal_truckee
> ><lal_truckee@yahoo.com> writes
> >>
> >>I think I'll hang out in Ullr's hall Ydalir, with flaxon maids serving
> >>Mead horns, and Skadi leading the singing and carousing, and wait for
> >>Ragnarok; that is, when I'm not out skiing...
> >
> >You'll have to brew and fetch your own mead, mate, the women'll be out
> >skiing!
>
> How dare those cabin wenches go off by themselves when there's
> drudgery to be done. A good beating first, then punishment.

So, after you've been beaten and punished, you'll be nicer to the
wenches next time? :)

Lisa

30 Oct 2004 18:35:01
Terd Fartingmor
Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:56:18 -0700, Lisa Horton
<Lisa091704@lisahorton.net > wrote this crap:

>> How dare those cabin wenches go off by themselves when there's
>> drudgery to be done. A good beating first, then punishment.
>
>So, after you've been beaten and punished, you'll be nicer to the
>wenches next time? :)

No, the wenches are beaten, then punished. Then they'll serve me hot
wings and curley fries, while wearing white tank tops and orange
shorts.

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

31 Oct 2004 09:36:39
Lisa Horton

Terd Fartingmor wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:56:18 -0700, Lisa Horton
> <Lisa091704@lisahorton.net> wrote this crap:
>

> >> How dare those cabin wenches go off by themselves when there's
> >> drudgery to be done. A good beating first, then punishment.
> >
> >So, after you've been beaten and punished, you'll be nicer to the
> >wenches next time? :)
>
> No, the wenches are beaten, then punished. Then they'll serve me hot
> wings and curley fries, while wearing white tank tops and orange
> shorts.

That was then, this is now. Now put on your orange shorts before we
wenches need to beat you. Again.

Lisa

31 Oct 2004 13:17:23
Walt

Lisa Horton wrote:

> That was then, this is now. Now put on your orange shorts before we
> wenches need to beat you. Again.

Just a friendly reminder: he usually has to pay extra for that.

--
// Walt
//

31 Oct 2004 23:09:05
Terd Fartingmor
Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:36:39 -0800, Lisa Horton
<Lisa091704@lisahorton.net > wrote this crap:

>> No, the wenches are beaten, then punished. Then they'll serve me hot
>> wings and curley fries, while wearing white tank tops and orange
>> shorts.
>>

>That was then, this is now. Now put on your orange shorts before we
>wenches need to beat you. Again.

Git over here and put your legs in the air, so I can put the orange
shorts on you. Then you'll get a little beating before you serve me.

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

31 Oct 2004 23:38:55
Lisa Horton

Terd Fartingmor wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:36:39 -0800, Lisa Horton
> <Lisa091704@lisahorton.net> wrote this crap:
>

> >> No, the wenches are beaten, then punished. Then they'll serve me hot
> >> wings and curley fries, while wearing white tank tops and orange
> >> shorts.
> >>

> >That was then, this is now. Now put on your orange shorts before we
> >wenches need to beat you. Again.
>
> Git over here and put your legs in the air, so I can put the orange
> shorts on you. Then you'll get a little beating before you serve me.

From now on, you may only address me while wearing your orange shorts.
I'll assume that if you're addressing me in the future, you are
appropriately attired.

Lisa

01 Nov 2004 20:33:23
Terd Fartingmor
Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:38:55 -0800, Lisa Horton
<Lisa091704@lisahorton.net > wrote this crap:

>> Git over here and put your legs in the air, so I can put the orange
>> shorts on you. Then you'll get a little beating before you serve me.
>>

>From now on, you may only address me while wearing your orange shorts.
>I'll assume that if you're addressing me in the future, you are
>appropriately attired.

I'm nekked right now.

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

01 Nov 2004 19:09:38
Scott Abraham

"Terd Fartingmor" <Terd@Fartingmor.com > wrote in message
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:38:55 -0800, Lisa Horton
> <Lisa091704@lisahorton.net> wrote this crap:
>

>>> Git over here and put your legs in the air, so I can put the orange
>>> shorts on you. Then you'll get a little beating before you serve me.
>>>

>>From now on, you may only address me while wearing your orange shorts.
>>I'll assume that if you're addressing me in the future, you are
>>appropriately attired.
>
> I'm nekked right now.

You're pathetic right now. As usual. A laughable, detestable freak.

01 Nov 2004 22:36:21
rosco

Scott Abraham wrote:

> "Terd Fartingmor" <Terd@Fartingmor.com> wrote in message

>>>From now on, you may only address me while wearing your orange shorts.
>>
>>>I'll assume that if you're addressing me in the future, you are
>>>appropriately attired.
>>
>>I'm nekked right now.
>

> You're pathetic right now. As usual. A laughable, detestable freak.

What's wrong, Scott. Run out of meds before the welfare check got there??

RAC

01 Nov 2004 21:55:36
Scott Abraham
Do YOU want to smeared? Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

"rosco" <sockeyeboy@tetontel.com > wrote in message

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>
>> "Terd Fartingmor" <Terd@Fartingmor.com> wrote in message

>>>I'm nekked right now.
>>

>> You're pathetic right now. As usual. A laughable, detestable freak.
>
> What's wrong, Scott. Run out of meds before the welfare check got there??

As I was saying about despicable, vile liars writing sick lies while hiding
behind their computers?

Same old, same old. You're pathetic right now. As usual. A laughable,
detestable freak.

04 Nov 2004 17:41:53
Seth Bullock
Re: Do YOU want to smeared? Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of

Scott Abraham wrote:

>You're pathetic right now.

As pathetic as your subject line, retard? Make some sense, for once.

04 Nov 2004 17:50:46
Scott Abraham
Re: Do YOU want to smeared? Re: Skiing is EVIL, it's the sport of SATAN ! ! !

"Seth Bullock" <sethb@ydeadwoodsdhardware.net > wrote in message
> Scott Abraham wrote:
>
>>You're pathetic right now.
>
> As pathetic as your subject line, retard? Make some sense, for once.

It makes sense to decent people. Assholes don't understand.