16 Oct 2007 12:33:05
Carl
Ski camps for kids

I am looking for a ski camp during the Chistmas break / February
school recess for a 12-year old, preferrably in the Northeast. A week
long live-in camp would be perfect, but I am willing to consider a
daycamp also.

I am looking for something geared towards racing/competition, not a
learn to ski clinics that every resort has.

Can somebody recommend a good camp?

Thanks,
Carl

16 Oct 2007 21:25:42
JQ
Re: Ski camps for kids

"Carl" <farcarl@gmail.com > wrote in message
>I am looking for a ski camp during the Chistmas break / February
> school recess for a 12-year old, preferrably in the Northeast. A week
> long live-in camp would be perfect, but I am willing to consider a
> daycamp also.
>
> I am looking for something geared towards racing/competition, not a
> learn to ski clinics that every resort has.
>
> Can somebody recommend a good camp?
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Hunter Mountain, NY has a ski camp that may fit you bill.

JQ
Dancing on the edge