26 Feb 2005 21:06:05
jim frei
RSOC Meeting March 8

Come out and learn about the Crew Clinic held in Oriental May 13-15 with the
Neuse Sailing Association.

RSOC meets the second Tuesday of each month at the Brownstone Hotel on
Hillsborough St at 7:30 pm. There is always a cash bar!

For more info: http://www.raleighskiandoutingclub.org

--
---

jim frei
http://www.stormwatergroup.com

26 Feb 2005 14:13:43
Jammer Six
Re: RSOC Meeting March 8

In article <1x5Ud.78335$Ba3.523@somewhere.com >, jim frei
<jdfrei@somewhere.com > wrote:

For more info:

We're not interested.

We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize
anyone who does so. Get this bullshit out of here.

--
"We're going to rush the hijackers."
-Jeremy Glick, aboard United Airlines flight 93, September 11, 2001

27 Feb 2005 09:34:05
Gangrene Lantern
Re: RSOC Meeting March 8

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:13:43 -0800, Jammer Six wrote:

> In article <1x5Ud.78335$Ba3.523@somewhere.com>, jim frei
> <jdfrei@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
> For more info:
>
> We're not interested.
>
> We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize
> anyone who does so. Get this bullshit out of here.

I wonder if he could be insane and need help _now_?
[tm] rsa

C G
Re: RSOC Meeting March 8

Jammer Six wrote:

> In article <1x5Ud.78335$Ba3.523@somewhere.com>, jim frei
> <jdfrei@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
> For more info:
>
> We're not interested.
>
> We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize
> anyone who does so. Get this bullshit out of here.

"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
readership? Do you even know what RSOC is?

If you're not interested, don't read the post. Even though Jim and I
may disagree on many topice, I think it's great that he posts this
information once a month. He's not selling anything, he's posting
information. RSOC is a good place for people who are new to the area to
meet others and learn about some of the many activities in the area.

27 Feb 2005 19:40:29
pfw
Re: RSOC Meeting March 8

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:40:46 GMT, C G <piper_chuck@yahoo.com > wrote:

>"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
>readership?

the complainer may be speaking for one of the two other newsgroups
that the original message was cross-posted to.

27 Feb 2005 11:49:32
Scott
Re: RSOC Meeting March 8

"pfw" <pfw@pobox.com > wrote in message
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:40:46 GMT, C G <piper_chuck@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
> >readership?
>
> the complainer may be speaking for one of the two other newsgroups
> that the original message was cross-posted to.

Bingo.

Give the man/woman a beer.

27 Feb 2005 21:25:30
Walt
Re: RSOC Meeting March 8

pfw wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:40:46 GMT, C G <piper_chuck@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
>>readership?
>
> the complainer may be speaking for one of the two other newsgroups
> that the original message was cross-posted to.

No, no, no. Either:

1) He's actually the queen of England, posting with a pseudonym

OR

2) He's got a mouse in his pocket.

--
// Walt