18 Oct 2007 19:18:10
twobuddha
Jackson Hole Challenge

I never cease to be amazed at how deranged and nutless you freaks are.
You keep talking shit about me never showing up.....when we all know
you freaks have never had the balls, and I've been where I promised I
would be.
Nobody showed. Not once. Buncha gutless, nutless freaks talking shit
while hiding. And you continue to hide.
None of you seem to notice your gutless, nutless cowardice in planning
your little nutcase fest.
Simple, really. Lots of you freaks, if the bullshit is believed. If
you had any balls, you'd post the location and back it up with ID.
Maybe we show, maybe we don't. But as usual, you run and hide and
play stupid, sick games.
Better yet, you brag about it. Holy shit, you dumbfuck wack jobs, do
you think I care that you assholes don't like me? That you won't let
me be a member of your club of usenet stalkers, dickless freaks,
insane wack jobs, sociopaths, pathological liars, and drunken drug
addicts like Kerrison and Thompson?
Clue time. If you freaks invited us to come, we'd wonder what we had
done wrong. We WANT you to fear us and hate us....same thing,
really. And you do. And you prove it with this stupid, truly dumb
bullshit.
You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
stupid, stupid.
Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis. We'll post a time
and a place, and none of you will show up. Because as has been proven
scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat. All
these miserable excuses, and most of you are hiding who you are,
talking shit like the dickless bitches you are.
You freaks truly are insane. What a pathetic, laughable, miserable
bunch of losers!!!!!!!
Now go hide some more, cowards.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Talked to Bert tonight, we howled. A new twist, but the same old
shit.
Now go fuck yourselves, freaks. Show up in Jackson, and I'll watch
you fuck yourself in person....
Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as you just proved, none
of you have any.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18 Oct 2007 22:56:54
Harry Weiner
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:18:10 -0700, twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com >
wrote this crap:

>I never cease to be amazed

We are amazing people.

>Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
>Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis. We'll post a time
>and a place, and none of you will show up. Because as has been proven
>scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat. All
>these miserable excuses, and most of you are hiding who you are,
>talking shit like the dickless bitches you are.

I go where I want, and do what I want, dumbass.

Now, shove a gun barrel in your mouth, dumbass.

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

18 Oct 2007 20:31:07
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 18, 6:56 pm, Harry Weiner<T...@Fartingmor.com > wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:18:10 -0700, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com>
> wrote this crap:
>
> >I never cease to be amazed
>
> We are amazing people.

Sure are. Amazing dumbfucks. Assholes. Cowards.

> >Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
> >Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis. We'll post a time
> >and a place, and none of you will show up. Because as has been proven
> >scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat. All
> >these miserable excuses, and most of you are hiding who you are,
> >talking shit like the dickless bitches you are.
>
> I go where I want, and do what I want, dumbass.

Which is never anywhere I want you to go, and you sure as hell don't
want to spew your shit in person, dumbfuck.

> Now, shove a gun barrel in your mouth, dumbass.

Show up in Jackson and make that invitation, Dickless Horvie. Thanks
for proving my point. Holy shit, your stupidity never ceases to amaze
me. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And dickless, of course.
Now go fuck yourself.

18 Oct 2007 22:58:13
Dave Cartman
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1192760290.340209.209290@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> None of you seem to notice your gutless, nutless cowardice in planning
> your little nutcase fest.

It's a ski trip, not "The Raid on Entebbe." I appreciate that
Suzieflame is making it about skiing and meeting people in a friendly,
and safe environment. That's what these get togethers should be.

> If you had any balls, you'd post the location and back it up with ID.

You know ski areas don't typically have driver's licenses or passports
don't you?

> Maybe we show, maybe we don't.

We?

> But as usual, you run and hide and play stupid, sick games.

You mean the game of planning the ski trip and not inviting the
threatening nut job? You've stated over and over again that you would
take the sight of any of us as an "implied threat" and actively defend
yourself proactively - under the legal doctrine of "I want to go to jail
for a long time but might actually hurt someone first."

> Holy shit, you dumbfuck wack jobs, do
> you think I care that you assholes don't like me?

Well you cared enough to write ~45 lines telling the world how little
you cared.

> That you won't let
> me be a member of your club of usenet stalkers, dickless freaks,
> insane wack jobs, sociopaths, pathological liars, and drunken drug
> addicts like Kerrison and Thompson?

Well, you need and sponsor, then there's the whole initiation and hazing
to go through....

> We WANT you to fear us and hate us....same thing,
> really.

According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."

How about if you wanted us to tease you but sort of feel sorry for you
too? If you wanted that, I might be able to help you out.

> And you do. And you prove it with this stupid, truly dumb
> bullshit.

Dude, not being invited doesn't mean people hate or fear you. It might
just mean that people find you unpleasant to be around.

> You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
> Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
> stupid, stupid.

Is that Shakespeare?

> Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
> Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis.

Good. But I thought Bert and Jeff hadn't met yet. They must make
friends fast.

> We'll post a time
> and a place, and none of you will show up.

I'd say that's a fairly safe bet. I will go on record now, saying I
won't show up.

> Because as has been proven
> scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat.

You wouldn't say that if you had ever been swarmed by Simuliidae testica
magnus. Oh the nightmares...

> Talked to Bert tonight, we howled. A new twist, but the same old
> shit.

I believe you.

> Now go fuck yourselves, freaks. Show up in Jackson, and I'll watch
> you fuck yourself in person....

I don't believe you. What would that look like?

> Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as you just proved, none
> of you have any.

Because they're excluding a hostile, socially inept nut job. I'd say
that's just common sense.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."

18 Oct 2007 21:53:11
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 18, 7:58 pm, Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com > wrote:
> In article <1192760290.340209.209...@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>
> twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > None of you seem to notice your gutless, nutless cowardice in planning
> > your little nutcase fest.
>
> It's a ski trip, not "The Raid on Entebbe." I appreciate that
> Suzieflame is making it about skiing and meeting people in a friendly,
> and safe environment. That's what these get togethers should be.

Except for me having a friendly and safe environment here, where I am
not falsely accused of heinous crimes, grossly defamed, have my life
threatened, etc.
It's a ski trip. You freaks keep talking shit about me never showing
up. You do it all the time (not that you know anything, but that
never stopped you from lying). Then the opportunity comes up for a
nice face to face get together, and you run.
Holy shit, you really are a dumbfuck. You look like the coward you
are. Talk shit, run when the chance comes to be a man.

> > If you had any balls, you'd post the location and back it up with ID.
>
> You know ski areas don't typically have driver's licenses or passports
> don't you?

If you had any balls, you wouldn't tell such a transparent lie. Got
an ID, freak?

> > Maybe we show, maybe we don't.
>
> We?

Geez, maybe I'll keep that a secret. Suffice to say I'm not the only
person who reads rsa that thinks you are a dickless coward, and would
love to meet you.

> > But as usual, you run and hide and play stupid, sick games.
>
> You mean the game of planning the ski trip and not inviting the
> threatening nut job?

Threatening nut job? Hell, all you have done is invite threatening
nut jobs. Only people going are threatening nut jobs. Like you,
threatening nut job.

You've stated over and over again that you would
> take the sight of any of us as an "implied threat" and actively defend
> yourself proactively - under the legal doctrine of "I want to go to jail
> for a long time but might actually hurt someone first."

Under the legal doctrine of you are a threatening nut job and I can
take all appropriate measures necessary to deal with the fact that you
are a threatening nut job, Dickless Dave.
As usual, you run. How laughable. How Dickless. How Dave.

> > Holy shit, you dumbfuck wack jobs, do
> > you think I care that you assholes don't like me?
>
> Well you cared enough to write ~45 lines telling the world how little
> you cared.

Holy shit, you dumbfuck wack job, I LIKE to fuck with you. If you
liked me, I'd wonder why.

> > That you won't let
> > me be a member of your club of usenet stalkers, dickless freaks,
> > insane wack jobs, sociopaths, pathological liars, and drunken drug
> > addicts like Kerrison and Thompson?
>
> Well, you need and sponsor, then there's the whole initiation and hazing
> to go through....

As I was saying about sociopaths and pathological liars.

> > We WANT you to fear us and hate us....same thing,
> > really.
>
> According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."

Damn, and you just called me a threatening nut job. Holy shit, you're
so fucking stupid you contradict yourself and prove my point. Damn,
you are stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

> How about if you wanted us to tease you but sort of feel sorry for you
> too? If you wanted that, I might be able to help you out.

Try it in person. Oooops, forgot. You're stupid, but not THAT
stupid.

> > And you do. And you prove it with this stupid, truly dumb
> > bullshit.
>
> Dude, not being invited doesn't mean people hate or fear you. It might
> just mean that people find you unpleasant to be around.

You fear me, Dickless. Hate me and people like me. Because we know
you for the Dickless freak you are.
Can't have it both ways, Dickless. You spew shit from anonymity and
hide. Fear. Dickless. Stupid. Holy shit, you're a dumbfuck.

> > You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
> > Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
> > stupid, stupid.
>
> Is that Shakespeare?

It's Dickless Dave. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid, stupid.

> > Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
> > Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis.
>
> Good. But I thought Bert and Jeff hadn't met yet. They must make
> friends fast.

Just like you make friends with your fellow freaks.

> > We'll post a time
> > and a place, and none of you will show up.
>
> I'd say that's a fairly safe bet. I will go on record now, saying I
> won't show up.

Of course. That would take balls. Won't stop you from telling wacko
lies about ME not showing up when I challenge you freaks, of course.
Stupid, stupid.

> > Because as has been proven
> > scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat.
>
> You wouldn't say that if you had ever been swarmed by Simuliidae testica
> magnus. Oh the nightmares...

As I was saying.....

> > Talked to Bert tonight, we howled. A new twist, but the same old
> > shit.
>
> I believe you.

You should. Same old shit, same dickless rationalizations, same
stupid contradictions. Hell, I thought pathological liars like you
could at least keep your lies straight. How fucking stupid, Dickless
Dave.

> > Now go fuck yourselves, freaks. Show up in Jackson, and I'll watch
> > you fuck yourself in person....
>
> I don't believe you. What would that look like?

Show up. We'll videotape you.

> > Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as you just proved, none
> > of you have any.
>
> Because they're excluding a hostile, socially inept nut job. I'd say
> that's just common sense.

I'd say you ain't got the balls to say that in person.
I love this shithole. To be socially accomplished, you have to be a
stalking, dickless, nutcase pathological liar who spews shit while
hiding his identity.
I'm sure socially accomplished enough that none of you have ever had
the balls to show up. Happy to give you a lesson in manners,
Dickless.
Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls.
Go ski with your fellow cowards and nut jobs. Your kind of people.

> Dave
>
> --According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."

Thanks. Caught in the same lie three times in the same post. Holy
shit, you are stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And Dickless,
dickless, dickless.
Now go fuck yourself, fuck yourself, fuck yourself. Post the tape.

19 Oct 2007 00:46:02
Dave Cartman
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1192769591.362844.174700@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Except for me having a friendly and safe environment here, where I am
> not falsely accused of heinous crimes, grossly defamed, have my life
> threatened, etc.

I'm sure it's a very nice basement.

> It's a ski trip. You freaks keep talking shit about me never showing
> up. You do it all the time (not that you know anything, but that
> never stopped you from lying). Then the opportunity comes up for a
> nice face to face get together, and you run.

If someone wants to take time out of their ski trip to waste time trying
to get you to meet with them, that's their own business. I've got no
interest in that.

> > You know ski areas don't typically have driver's licenses or passports
> > don't you?
>
> If you had any balls, you wouldn't tell such a transparent lie.

So you're saying that you believe ski resorts *have* driver's licenses
and passports?

> > We?
>
> Geez, maybe I'll keep that a secret. Suffice to say I'm not the only
> person who reads rsa that thinks you are a dickless coward, and would
> love to meet you.

So you're planning on bringing "people like you?"

> You've stated over and over again that you would
> > take the sight of any of us as an "implied threat" and actively defend
> > yourself proactively - under the legal doctrine of "I want to go to jail
> > for a long time but might actually hurt someone first."
>
> Under the legal doctrine of you are a threatening nut job and I can
> take all appropriate measures necessary to deal with the fact that you
> are a threatening nut job, Dickless Dave.

See that's more of that crazy "threatening" talk.

> > Well you cared enough to write ~45 lines telling the world how little
> > you cared.
>
> Holy shit, you dumbfuck wack job, I LIKE to fuck with you.

So you do care.

> > > We WANT you to fear us and hate us....same thing,
> > > really.
> >
> > According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
>
> Damn, and you just called me a threatening nut job. Holy shit, you're
> so fucking stupid you contradict yourself and prove my point. Damn,
> you are stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Here's the deal Spanky; a rattle snake is a threat, a toad that blows
himself full of air is threatening.

You make all these silly claims and threats and act all booga booga boo!
But Jeff actually met you and his assessment was that you were "no
threat to anyone" and called your posturing an "internet construct."

> > How about if you wanted us to tease you but sort of feel sorry for you
> > too? If you wanted that, I might be able to help you out.
>
> Try it in person. Oooops, forgot. You're stupid, but not THAT
> stupid.

I'm sure not stupid enough to waste time and money to try to get a
slippery old toad to meet me when he has wriggled out of every single
attempt everyone else had made to meet you. More importantly though, I
don't want to meet you.

> > Dude, not being invited doesn't mean people hate or fear you. It might
> > just mean that people find you unpleasant to be around.
>
> You fear me, Dickless. Hate me and people like me.

I don't fear you. You crawfished on every "meeting" you've ever been
called on. Every single threat you've made here has been embarrassingly
unfullfilled from sending Richard to jail, to suing us, to "keeping RSA
dead." This remains an active group that still organizes "invasions" and
aside from you, remains civil.

Jeff is a self professed "trouble maker" and he gives and takes in equal
measure.

> Can't have it both ways, Dickless. You spew shit from anonymity and
> hide. Fear. Dickless. Stupid. Holy shit, you're a dumbfuck.

Must be why I leave in this dank basement and sell "lost and found" crap
on Ebay. -- wait! I live in an ocean front mansion on the beach in
Hawaii. Although tonight, I'm visiting friends in Nashville on my way
to my farm.

> > > You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
> > > Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
> > > stupid, stupid.
> >
> > Is that Shakespeare?
>
> It's Dickless Dave. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid, stupid.

No. I never said that. You're lying. And now that I think about it, I
don't it's Shakespeare either.

> > > Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
> > > Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis.

> > Good. But I thought Bert and Jeff hadn't met yet. They must make
> > friends fast.
>
> Just like you make friends with your fellow freaks.

Hey... Have Bert and Jeff met, or are you lying about them being
friends?

> Of course. That would take balls. Won't stop you from telling wacko
> lies about ME not showing up when I challenge you freaks, of course.
> Stupid, stupid.

You know who else says awful things about your lack of courage? Google.

> > > Because as has been proven
> > > scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat.
> >
> > You wouldn't say that if you had ever been swarmed by Simuliidae testica
> > magnus. Oh the nightmares...
>
> As I was saying.....

C'mon... A swarm of Simuliidae testica magnus is a funny image.

> Same old shit, same dickless rationalizations, same
> stupid contradictions.

See, you should just type that verbatim and save yourself a lot of
trouble. "Ibid" would work well too.

> > > Now go fuck yourselves, freaks. Show up in Jackson, and I'll watch
> > > you fuck yourself in person....
> >
> > I don't believe you. What would that look like?
>
> Show up. We'll videotape you.

Hey! You're not videotaping me and I'm sure not drinking any "Hi-C" or
"grape juice" you try to give me either.

I'm not showing ANY skin unless I believe it's integral to the plot.

> > --According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
>
> Thanks. Caught in the same lie three times in the same post.

I only posted that Jeff said you were "no threat to anybody" twice. Are
you claiming he didn't say that about you? He also said that you
weren't "the brightest lamp in the candelabra." I'm inclined to believe
him.

> Holy
> shit, you are stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And Dickless,
> dickless, dickless.
> Now go fuck yourself, fuck yourself, fuck yourself. Post the tape.

What tape? Are you drunk?

Dave

19 Oct 2007 05:34:41
Ted Waldron
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1192769591.362844.174700@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

<snip >

> You look like the coward you
> are. Talk shit, run when the chance comes to be a man.

<snip >

> Under the legal doctrine of you are a threatening nut job and I can
> take all appropriate measures necessary to deal with the fact that you
> are a threatening nut job, Dickless Dave.
> As usual, you run. How laughable. How Dickless. How Dave.

Your logical paradoxes are becoming very boring. Why do you need to
use deadly force on cowards who run away? I hope you realize that your
fantasies for revenge and comeuppance may get you well acquainted with
the Criminal Justice System.

I never realize that running away was such belligerent behavior in
your book. You seemed to bragging how big and powerful you are, but you
are so afraid of us/them, that you have to constantly re-iterate that
you will use violence if you see one of us, that is not showing
confidence in one's actions but paranoia.

You are coming off like Francis Soyer aka "Psycho" character in
"Stripes"

(Quotes from "Stripes" (1981)
Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of
you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Leon: Ooooooh.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one
touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of
you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching
me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Continue with your grandiose fantasies...

19 Oct 2007 22:36:17
ant
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

Dave Cartman wrote:
> In article <1192760290.340209.209290@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
>> Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
>> stupid, stupid.
>
> Is that Shakespeare?

More like Grisham. too many "stupids" though.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

19 Oct 2007 15:26:35
Suzieflame

wrote:

>I never cease to be amazed at how deranged and nutless you freaks are.
>You keep talking shit about me never showing up.....when we all know
>you freaks have never had the balls, and I've been where I promised I
>would be.
>Nobody showed. Not once. Buncha gutless, nutless freaks talking shit
>while hiding. And you continue to hide.
>None of you seem to notice your gutless, nutless cowardice in planning
>your little nutcase fest.
>Simple, really. Lots of you freaks, if the bullshit is believed. If
>you had any balls, you'd post the location and back it up with ID.
>Maybe we show, maybe we don't. But as usual, you run and hide and
>play stupid, sick games.
>Better yet, you brag about it. Holy shit, you dumbfuck wack jobs, do
>you think I care that you assholes don't like me? That you won't let
>me be a member of your club of usenet stalkers, dickless freaks,
>insane wack jobs, sociopaths, pathological liars, and drunken drug
>addicts like Kerrison and Thompson?
>Clue time. If you freaks invited us to come, we'd wonder what we had
>done wrong. We WANT you to fear us and hate us....same thing,
>really. And you do. And you prove it with this stupid, truly dumb
>bullshit.
>You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
>Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
>stupid, stupid.
>Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
>Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis. We'll post a time
>and a place, and none of you will show up. Because as has been proven
>scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat. All
>these miserable excuses, and most of you are hiding who you are,
>talking shit like the dickless bitches you are.
>You freaks truly are insane. What a pathetic, laughable, miserable
>bunch of losers!!!!!!!
>Now go hide some more, cowards.
>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Talked to Bert tonight, we howled. A new twist, but the same old
>shit.
>Now go fuck yourselves, freaks. Show up in Jackson, and I'll watch
>you fuck yourself in person....
>Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as you just proved, none
>of you have any.
>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott,

thanks for this thoughtful invitation.

Sadly, however, our pre-arranged plans take us elsewhere. I'm sure you
of all people would not want any of us to re-arrange our plans just to
suit your schedule - this is of course the key reason you are unable
to meet any of us.

Thanks once again for thinking of us, but RSA will be skiiing to our
own, pre-defined itinerary and agenda. The decision not to invite you
to join is moot as you have indicated firm plans to be elsewhere.
Thanks for making that a non-issue.

Best wishes for your trip to Jackson - I skiied there once or twice
and it is pretty easy going for the most part, so you should have fun.
The nighlife is a bit quiet though - I have my Mangy Moose sweatshirt
in the closet somewhere, and enjoyed tipping the very versatile
pianist at the Million Dollar Cowboy, but it's a one horse town for
sure.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

19 Oct 2007 12:43:57
D.
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

when did you start FUCKING bert in the ass ?????
D.

19 Oct 2007 10:32:16
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 4:34 am, Ted Waldron <ecw1...@ix.netcom.com > wrote:
> In article <1192769591.362844.174...@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
>
> twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > You look like the coward you
> > are. Talk shit, run when the chance comes to be a man.
>
> <snip>
>

> > Under the legal doctrine of you are a threatening nut job and I can
> > take all appropriate measures necessary to deal with the fact that you
> > are a threatening nut job, Dickless Dave.
> > As usual, you run. How laughable. How Dickless. How Dave.
>
> Your logical paradoxes are becoming very boring. Why do you need to
> use deadly force on cowards who run away? I hope you realize that your
> fantasies for revenge and comeuppance may get you well acquainted with
> the Criminal Justice System.
>
> I never realize that running away was such belligerent behavior in
> your book. You seemed to bragging how big and powerful you are, but you
> are so afraid of us/them, that you have to constantly re-iterate that
> you will use violence if you see one of us, that is not showing
> confidence in one's actions but paranoia.
>
> You are coming off like Francis Soyer aka "Psycho" character in
> "Stripes"
>
> (Quotes from "Stripes" (1981)
> Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of
> you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
> Leon: Ooooooh.
> Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one
> touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of
> you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching
> me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
>
> Continue with your grandiose fantasies...

Yeah. Like the one where I threatened you, and you lied to the cops
and a judge? You truly are insane. Get help.

19 Oct 2007 10:32:55
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 4:36 am, "ant" <steven202...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> Dave Cartman wrote:
> > In article <1192760290.340209.209...@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> > twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
> >> Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
> >> stupid, stupid.
>
> > Is that Shakespeare?
>
> More like Grisham. too many "stupids" though.

Never too many stupids when discussing Kerrison. Never too many
fuglies, either.

19 Oct 2007 18:05:03
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1192815136.641328.150070@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha@gmail.com wrote:

> On Oct 19, 4:34 am, Ted Waldron <ecw1...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > In article <1192769591.362844.174...@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > > You look like the coward you
> > > are. Talk shit, run when the chance comes to be a man.
> >
> > <snip>
> >

> > > Under the legal doctrine of you are a threatening nut job and I can
> > > take all appropriate measures necessary to deal with the fact that you
> > > are a threatening nut job, Dickless Dave.
> > > As usual, you run. How laughable. How Dickless. How Dave.
> >
> > Your logical paradoxes are becoming very boring. Why do you need to
> > use deadly force on cowards who run away? I hope you realize that your
> > fantasies for revenge and comeuppance may get you well acquainted with
> > the Criminal Justice System.
> >
> > I never realize that running away was such belligerent behavior in
> > your book. You seemed to bragging how big and powerful you are, but you
> > are so afraid of us/them, that you have to constantly re-iterate that
> > you will use violence if you see one of us, that is not showing
> > confidence in one's actions but paranoia.
> >
> > You are coming off like Francis Soyer aka "Psycho" character in
> > "Stripes"
> >
> > (Quotes from "Stripes" (1981)
> > Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of
> > you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
> > Leon: Ooooooh.
> > Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one
> > touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of
> > you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching
> > me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
> >
> > Continue with your grandiose fantasies...
>
> Yeah. Like the one where I threatened you, and you lied to the cops
> and a judge? You truly are insane. Get help.

This is an interesting admission?

Are you saying that you threatening him and him lying are both fantasy,
or both reality? Because the way you've written it they can't be
anything but the same way.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

19 Oct 2007 19:42:23
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <vern93-B4D831.00460219102007@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net >,
Dave Cartman <vern93@gmail.com > wrote:
>In article <1192769591.362844.174700@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Except for me having a friendly and safe environment here, where I am
>> not falsely accused of heinous crimes, grossly defamed, have my life
>> threatened, etc.
>
>I'm sure it's a very nice basement.

Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
entire argument. I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
you took time to write scrolled by. I didn't bother to read it because
it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

19 Oct 2007 20:09:23
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <13hi24vdb68hsf1@corp.supernews.com >,
eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <vern93-B4D831.00460219102007@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net>,
> Dave Cartman <vern93@gmail.com> wrote:
> >In article <1192769591.362844.174700@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> > twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Except for me having a friendly and safe environment here, where I am
> >> not falsely accused of heinous crimes, grossly defamed, have my life
> >> threatened, etc.
> >
> >I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
> Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
> entire argument. I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
> lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
> you took time to write scrolled by. I didn't bother to read it because
> it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
> Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.
> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Like your "cogent" argument that because the Unix man pages have a
section 7 it proves that there was a SunOS version 7?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

19 Oct 2007 23:57:44
Suzieflame
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:42:23 -0000, eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

>In article <vern93-B4D831.00460219102007@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net>,
>Dave Cartman <vern93@gmail.com> wrote:
>>In article <1192769591.362844.174700@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
>> twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Except for me having a friendly and safe environment here, where I am
>>> not falsely accused of heinous crimes, grossly defamed, have my life
>>> threatened, etc.
>>
>>I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
>Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
>entire argument.

Irony meter hits the baffles...

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

19 Oct 2007 22:22:59
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <alangbaker-8BFE12.13092119102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] >,
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote:

>Like your "cogent" argument that because the Unix man pages have a
>section 7 it proves that there was a SunOS version 7?

Scumbag. SunOS was originally based on Version 7 Unix. Go back to
downloading porn. That's the limit of your intellectual skills.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

19 Oct 2007 15:24:04
Armin
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 12:42 pm, ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> In article <vern93-B4D831.00460219102...@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net>,
> Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <1192769591.362844.174...@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> > twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Except for me having a friendly and safe environment here, where I am
> >> not falsely accused of heinous crimes, grossly defamed, have my life
> >> threatened, etc.
>
> >I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
> Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
> entire argument. I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
> lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
> you took time to write scrolled by. I didn't bother to read it because
> it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
> Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.

So, are you saying that you've been to Scott's place in Seattle or are
you just taking his word on this. Please do tell.

19 Oct 2007 22:33:34
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <13hibi3rb3i13cc@corp.supernews.com >,
eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-8BFE12.13092119102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,
> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
> >
> >Like your "cogent" argument that because the Unix man pages have a
> >section 7 it proves that there was a SunOS version 7?
>
> Scumbag. SunOS was originally based on Version 7 Unix. Go back to
> downloading porn. That's the limit of your intellectual skills.

LOL

If you go back far enough you could make that connection 7th *Edition*
Unix, but that wasn't your argument.

You claim was that there was a SunOS version 7.

And plain and simply, you were wrong.

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

19 Oct 2007 22:37:08
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article
<alangbaker-0417F8.15333219102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] >,
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote:

> In article <13hibi3rb3i13cc@corp.supernews.com>,
> eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <alangbaker-8BFE12.13092119102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,
> > Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
> > >
> > >Like your "cogent" argument that because the Unix man pages have a
> > >section 7 it proves that there was a SunOS version 7?
> >
> > Scumbag. SunOS was originally based on Version 7 Unix. Go back to
> > downloading porn. That's the limit of your intellectual skills.
>
> LOL
>
> If you go back far enough you could make that connection 7th *Edition*
> Unix, but that wasn't your argument.

Actually, I did a little further digging.

SunOS is a descendant of BSD, which is itself a descendant of *6th*
Edition Unix from AT&T.

So you're wrong...

...again.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

19 Oct 2007 18:18:41
Dave Cartman
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <13hi24vdb68hsf1@corp.supernews.com >,
eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> >I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
> Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
> entire argument.

Oh dear me :(

Did Scott finally move out of his basement apartment?

What do think my "entire argument" is? Because I was just making fun of
Scott, and pointing out some of his glaring lies and inconsistencies.
You know, stuff like wanting to see the resorts ID.

> I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
> lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
> you took time to write scrolled by.

Did you happen to see the part where Scott said you and Bert Hoff are
good friends? What about that? Are you and the old Hoffster drum
buddies? I'll wait while you to get the talking stick.

> I didn't bother to read it because
> it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
> Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.

So you've been to Scott's place, have you? You might have figured out
that believing Scott is an endeavour fraught with peril. I haven't met
him in real life but his "internet construct" is a giant lying sack of
poo.

Dave

19 Oct 2007 18:07:14
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

You're not fun any more, Dickless Dave. Too fucking stupid.
Pathetic. Go fuck yourself, not worth my time pointing out how you
embarass yourself.

On Oct 18, 9:46 pm, Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com > wrote:
> [...]
> trouble. "Ibid" would work well too.

> > > I don't believe you. What would that look like?
>
> > Show up. We'll videotape you.
>
> Hey! You're not videotaping me and I'm sure not drinking any "Hi-C" or
> "grape juice" you try to give me either.
>
> I'm not showing ANY skin unless I believe it's integral to the plot.
>
> > > --According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
>
> > Thanks. Caught in the same lie three times in the same post.
>
> I only posted that Jeff said you were "no threat to anybody" twice. Are
> you claiming he didn't say that about you? He also said that you
> weren't "the brightest lamp in the candelabra." I'm inclined to believe
> him.
>
> > Holy
> > shit, you are stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And Dickless,
> > dickless, dickless.
> > Now go fuck yourself, fuck yourself, fuck yourself. Post the tape.

19 Oct 2007 18:08:29
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 11:42 am, ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> In article <vern93-B4D831.00460219102...@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net>,
> Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <1192769591.362844.174...@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> > twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Except for me having a friendly and safe environment here, where I am
> >> not falsely accused of heinous crimes, grossly defamed, have my life
> >> threatened, etc.
>
> >I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
> Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
> entire argument. I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
> lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
> you took time to write scrolled by. I didn't bother to read it because
> it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
> Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.

The only thing cogent about Dickless Dave is his cogent lies. Too
much cocaine, methinks.

19 Oct 2007 18:09:15
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 1:57 pm, Suzieflame <suziefl...@yachtmail.com > wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:42:23 -0000, ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis)
> wrote:
>
> >In article <vern93-B4D831.00460219102...@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net>,
> >Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
> >Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
> >entire argument.
>
> Irony meter hits the baffles...

You don't own an irony meter. You'd get killed in the explosion the
first time you turned it on.
See a shrink. You really a fucking nutcase.

19 Oct 2007 18:09:48
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 2:24 pm, Armin <mea...@telus.net > wrote:
> On Oct 19, 12:42 pm, ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>

> > In article <vern93-B4D831.00460219102...@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net>,
> > Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
> > Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
> > entire argument. I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
> > lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
> > you took time to write scrolled by. I didn't bother to read it because
> > it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
> > Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.
>
> So, are you saying that you've been to Scott's place in Seattle or are
> you just taking his word on this. Please do tell.-

Hey, Armin?

Happy to visit YOU at your place. Got an address?

19 Oct 2007 18:12:38
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 3:18 pm, Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com > wrote:
> In article <13hi24vdb68h...@corp.supernews.com>,
> ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>
> > >I'm sure it's a very nice basement.
>
> > Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
> > entire argument.
>
> Oh dear me :(
>
> Did Scott finally move out of his basement apartment?
>
> What do think my "entire argument" is? Because I was just making fun of
> Scott, and pointing out some of his glaring lies and inconsistencies.
> You know, stuff like wanting to see the resorts ID.

Lie? Inconsistency? Demanding you identify yourself, or have the
balls to publish where you freaks are going to hide?
Dave, you've lost it. No lies, nothing inconsistent. You gotta stop
using drugs, Dickless.

> > I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
> > lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
> > you took time to write scrolled by.
>
> Did you happen to see the part where Scott said you and Bert Hoff are
> good friends? What about that? Are you and the old Hoffster drum
> buddies? I'll wait while you to get the talking stick.

Neither one of us has seen a stick in years and years. Not that you
would understand, Dickless.

> > I didn't bother to read it because
> > it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
> > Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.
>
> So you've been to Scott's place, have you? You might have figured out
> that believing Scott is an endeavour fraught with peril. I haven't met
> him in real life but his "internet construct" is a giant lying sack of
> poo.

Another lie, another inconsistency, another bullshit Dickless Dave
construct. That happens when you have a talking stick shoved so far
up your ass it makes noise through your computer.
How laughable. How Dickless. How Dave.

19 Oct 2007 18:44:10
Armin
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 19, 6:09 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> Hey, Armin?
>
> Happy to visit YOU at your place. Got an address?

Sorry Scooter, but I don't recall ever inviting you to my house. Come
on, wake up to reality... why would I invite an obnoxious anti-social
blowhard to visit my house? Here's a clue: I only invite people *I
like* to my house.

Since you're a little slow on the uptake let me put it in simpler
terms for you: If you ever made the mistake of showing your face at my
door you'd find the police pulling up the driveway right behind you
and you'd get a first hand tour of our lovely jail.

However, as I have offered several times before, anytime you want to
wager $1000 I'll be more than willing to meet you for ski race you
down a mountain.... or up for that matter. Of course it would have to
be on something a bit more challenging then the bunny slopes you
normally frequent.You see Scooter, call me a slut, but for $1000 I'd
plug my nose and put up with you long enough to take your money.

19 Oct 2007 19:48:22
klaus
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Happy to visit YOU at your place. Got an address?

You know my last my name. Use the phone book for my address.

http://dexknows.whitepages.com/

Go ahead. When should I expect you?

-klaus

20 Oct 2007 03:51:21
Suzieflame
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:09:48 -0700, twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com >
wrote:

>On Oct 19, 2:24 pm, Armin <mea...@telus.net> wrote:
>> On Oct 19, 12:42 pm, ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

>> > Dave, when you publish unmittigated bullshit like this it denegrates your
>> > entire argument. I skimmed the rest of the article attributed as I deleted
>> > lines. I saw my name, and dickless, and a bunch of bullshit as the article
>> > you took time to write scrolled by. I didn't bother to read it because
>> > it had unmittigated bullshit in the first line- first jump out of the chute.
>> > Try to write some cogent arguments next time and I may bother to read it.
>>
>> So, are you saying that you've been to Scott's place in Seattle or are
>> you just taking his word on this. Please do tell.-
>
>Hey, Armin?
>
>Happy to visit YOU at your place. Got an address?

Never happens. Schattie is too afraid.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

19 Oct 2007 21:42:19
Dave Cartman
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1192842434.504932.315700@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com >,
> [...]

> > "grape juice" you try to give me either.
> >
> > I'm not showing ANY skin unless I believe it's integral to the plot.

> > > Thanks. Caught in the same lie three times in the same post.
> >
> > I only posted that Jeff said you were "no threat to anybody" twice. Are
> > you claiming he didn't say that about you? He also said that you
> > weren't "the brightest lamp in the candelabra." I'm inclined to believe
> > him.
> >
> > > Holy
> > > shit, you are stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And Dickless,
> > > dickless, dickless.
> > > Now go fuck yourself, fuck yourself, fuck yourself. Post the tape.
> >
> > What tape? Are you drunk?
> >
> > Dave

> You're not fun any more, Dickless Dave. Too fucking stupid.
> Pathetic. Go fuck yourself, not worth my time pointing out how you

I accept your surrender and respect your decision to not embarrass
yourself further with me.

Honestly though, I was sort of hoping you'd at least touch on all your
failed threats of reprisal, demand that the resort show it's ID, and
tell me what tape it is that you want me to post. I should have made
that a condition of your surrender.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."

19 Oct 2007 23:49:56
Dave Cartman
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1192842758.776244.180120@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Neither one of us has seen a stick in years and years.

Maybe that's why you're so crabby all the time. Get yourself cleaned
up, some nice clothes, a good haircut and get back in the game.

20 Oct 2007 09:27:06
Harry Weiner
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:44:10 -0700, Armin <meanon@telus.net > wrote
this crap:

>However, as I have offered several times before, anytime you want to
>wager $1000 I'll be more than willing to meet you for ski race you
>down a mountain.... or up for that matter. Of course it would have to
>be on something a bit more challenging then the bunny slopes you
>normally frequent.You see Scooter, call me a slut, but for $1000 I'd
>plug my nose and put up with you long enough to take your money.

You'd never get any money out of him. The best he could do is to pay
off in used merchandise that he steals from the homeless shelter. The
same crap that he sells on e-bay.

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

20 Oct 2007 20:17:17
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <alangbaker-0417F8.15333219102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] >,
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote:
>You claim was that there was a SunOS version 7.
>And plain and simply, you were wrong.

You got schooled on Solaris version 7 and dodged any retraction of bullshit.
You have a track record of rationalizing and justifying your dishonesty here.
You had a time and place, yet you are too chickenshit to meet Abraham in person
without additional conditions. What the fuck is that? It's crap just like
your rationalization of Sun Microsytems Operating Systems. Remember, their
original bus architect is a friend of mine.

According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

20 Oct 2007 20:20:26
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <13hkoid34d1n360@corp.supernews.com >,
eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-0417F8.15333219102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,
> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
> >You claim was that there was a SunOS version 7.
> >And plain and simply, you were wrong.
>
> You got schooled on Solaris version 7 and dodged any retraction of bullshit.

Oh, Jeff...

If by "getting schooled", you mean I learned that you'll twist and turn
and evade rather than simply admit you're wrong...

...yeah, I got schooled.

> You have a track record of rationalizing and justifying your dishonesty here.
> You had a time and place, yet you are too chickenshit to meet Abraham in
> person

I had a time, but I wanted confirmation about the place.

All Scott had to do was give the once sentence reply he eventually gave
after the meeting was over...

...but he didn't. I wonder why...

> without additional conditions. What the fuck is that? It's crap just like
> your rationalization of Sun Microsytems Operating Systems. Remember, their
> original bus architect is a friend of mine.

Wow.

So he knows you were wrong as well.

> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

20 Oct 2007 20:22:10
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <alangbaker-C5BC33.15370619102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] >,
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote:
>Actually, I did a little further digging.
>
>SunOS is a descendant of BSD, which is itself a descendant of *6th*
>Edition Unix from AT&T.

You finally research your bullshit, and substantiate my original post. Yet,
you are too stupid to realize you are winning my argument, not yours. Go
back to jacking off, and publishing bullshit about your non existant Vette.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

20 Oct 2007 20:26:53
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1192844650.202112.286430@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com >,
Armin <meanon@telus.net > wrote:
>Sorry Scooter, but I don't recall ever inviting you to my house. Come
>on, wake up to reality... why would I invite an obnoxious anti-social
>blowhard to visit my house? Here's a clue: I only invite people *I
>like* to my house.

Scott's been at my house more than once. He's neither obnoxious, anti-social,
nor a blow hard. You're making a case for yourself as a paraniod delusional
person. The way it works on RSA is you hire a Private Investigator to dig
up enough dirt on the target to get a judge to make an unconstitutional and
uneforceable ruling, then go back to jacking off...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

20 Oct 2007 20:28:21
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <uc0kh31a3m2i15s706r9rr3va51ehhj44a@4ax.com >,
Harry Weiner <Terd@Fartingmor.com > wrote:

>You'd never get any money out of him. The best he could do is to pay
>off in used merchandise that he steals from the homeless shelter. The
>same crap that he sells on e-bay.

Are you the guy who said Bert butt fucked his kids with mayonaise while his
crack whore wife watched?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

20 Oct 2007 20:31:37
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <13hkori448bvpfc@corp.supernews.com >,
eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-C5BC33.15370619102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,
> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
> >Actually, I did a little further digging.
> >
> >SunOS is a descendant of BSD, which is itself a descendant of *6th*
> >Edition Unix from AT&T.
>
> You finally research your bullshit, and substantiate my original post. Yet,
> you are too stupid to realize you are winning my argument, not yours. Go
> back to jacking off, and publishing bullshit about your non existant Vette.

No. I investigated your new evasion and discovered that it was wrong as
well.

How is does the fact that BSD descends from 6th Edition Unix prove your
new claim that when you said that SunOS had a version 7 you meant that
it descended from Unix 7th Edition?

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

20 Oct 2007 20:34:02
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <vern93-794B31.18184119102007@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net >,
Dave Cartman <vern93@gmail.com > wrote:

>Did you happen to see the part where Scott said you and Bert Hoff are
>good friends? What about that? Are you and the old Hoffster drum
>buddies? I'll wait while you to get the talking stick.

No. I didn't happen to see that part. I told you. I scrolled down deleting
lines. Baker is too fucking stupid to understand what [dd][.][.][.] etc.
means, but it means the vi editor obliterates bullshit faster than Evelynn
Woodhead could read that crap.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

20 Oct 2007 20:37:11
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <vern93-581C26.23495619102007@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net >,
Dave Cartman <vern93@gmail.com > wrote:

>Maybe that's why you're so crabby all the time. Get yourself cleaned
>up, some nice clothes, a good haircut and get back in the game.

Shit dude. He's lost weight. He takes care of himself and stays clean
even on long bike trips. I didn't see anything wrong with his haircut
last month. You need to get some face time together. It would do you both
a world of good.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

20 Oct 2007 20:40:31
Jeff Davis
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <alangbaker-329D7C.13202520102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net] >,
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote:

>If by "getting schooled", you mean I learned that you'll twist and turn
>and evade rather than simply admit you're wrong...

You're online the same time I am again. You really need to get your nose out
of that computer and try living life. How much masturbation is too much? Give
your dick a break and get some fresh air. Fuck.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

20 Oct 2007 20:42:45
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <13hkptv5v5ksc4f@corp.supernews.com >,
eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-329D7C.13202520102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,
> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
> >
> >If by "getting schooled", you mean I learned that you'll twist and turn
> >and evade rather than simply admit you're wrong...
>
> You're online the same time I am again. You really need to get your nose out
> of that computer and try living life. How much masturbation is too much?
> Give
> your dick a break and get some fresh air. Fuck.

Wow. I'm online at the same time as you are. You've uncovered a great
conspiracy, Jeff!

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

20 Oct 2007 23:19:57
Suzieflame
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:28:21 -0000, eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

>In article <uc0kh31a3m2i15s706r9rr3va51ehhj44a@4ax.com>,
>Harry Weiner <Terd@Fartingmor.com> wrote:
>>
>>You'd never get any money out of him. The best he could do is to pay
>>off in used merchandise that he steals from the homeless shelter. The
>>same crap that he sells on e-bay.
>
>Are you the guy who said Bert butt fucked his kids with mayonaise while his
>crack whore wife watched?

I think that was some other guy.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

20 Oct 2007 23:20:22
Suzieflame
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:26:53 -0000, eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

>In article <1192844650.202112.286430@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
>Armin <meanon@telus.net> wrote:
>>Sorry Scooter, but I don't recall ever inviting you to my house. Come
>>on, wake up to reality... why would I invite an obnoxious anti-social
>>blowhard to visit my house? Here's a clue: I only invite people *I
>>like* to my house.
>
>Scott's been at my house more than once. He's neither obnoxious, anti-social,
>nor a blow hard. You're making a case for yourself as a paraniod delusional
>person. The way it works on RSA is you hire a Private Investigator to dig
>up enough dirt on the target to get a judge to make an unconstitutional and
>uneforceable ruling, then go back to jacking off...

So when do you go back to jacking off?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

20 Oct 2007 23:21:20
Suzieflame
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:37:11 -0000, eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

>In article <vern93-581C26.23495619102007@p5b00d140.dip.t-dialin.net>,
>Dave Cartman <vern93@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Maybe that's why you're so crabby all the time. Get yourself cleaned
>>up, some nice clothes, a good haircut and get back in the game.
>
>Shit dude. He's lost weight. He takes care of himself and stays clean
>even on long bike trips. I didn't see anything wrong with his haircut
>last month.

That was a really gay thing to say.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

20 Oct 2007 23:23:03
Suzieflame
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:31:37 GMT, Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net >
wrote:

>In article <13hkori448bvpfc@corp.supernews.com>,
> eagle@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>
>> In article <alangbaker-C5BC33.15370619102007@[74.223.185.199.nw.nuvox.net]>,
>> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>> >Actually, I did a little further digging.
>> >
>> >SunOS is a descendant of BSD, which is itself a descendant of *6th*
>> >Edition Unix from AT&T.
>>
>> You finally research your bullshit, and substantiate my original post. Yet,
>> you are too stupid to realize you are winning my argument, not yours. Go
>> back to jacking off, and publishing bullshit about your non existant Vette.
>
>No. I investigated your new evasion and discovered that it was wrong as
>well.
>
>How is does the fact that BSD descends from 6th Edition Unix prove your
>new claim that when you said that SunOS had a version 7 you meant that
>it descended from Unix 7th Edition?

It doesn't. He is using SchattietLogic(TM).

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

20 Oct 2007 18:06:24
Armin
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 20, 1:26 pm, ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> Scott's been at my house more than once. He's neither obnoxious, anti-social,
> nor a blow hard.

Scott's posted on RSA literally thousands of times and in doing so has
left no doubt in my mind that he is obnoxious, anti-social, and a blow
hard. What goes on between the two of at your house in something I
know nothing and care nothing about.

> You're making a case for yourself as a paraniod delusional
> person.

And you're making a case for yourself as a person who likes to pretent
to be knowledgeble on subjects that they know little or nothing about.
If you have any formal training in psychiatry please post proof...
and, no, reading about it on the internet does not constitute formal
training.

> The way it works on RSA is you hire a Private Investigator to dig
> up enough dirt on the target to get a judge to make an unconstitutional and
> uneforceable ruling, then go back to jacking off...

You're losing it, Jeff. Try to keep up with the conversation and the
subject at hand. Or are you suggesting that the judge ruled that Scoot
is obnoxious, anti-social,amd a blow hard?

21 Oct 2007 00:01:51

wrote this crap:

>In article <uc0kh31a3m2i15s706r9rr3va51ehhj44a@4ax.com>,
>Harry Weiner <Terd@Fartingmor.com> wrote:
>>
>>You'd never get any money out of him. The best he could do is to pay
>>off in used merchandise that he steals from the homeless shelter. The
>>same crap that he sells on e-bay.
>
>Are you the guy who said Bert butt fucked his kids with mayonaise while his
>crack whore wife watched?

No, that wasn't me.

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

21 Oct 2007 21:45:50
ant
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

Jeff Davis wrote:
> It's crap just like your rationalization of
> Sun Microsytems Operating Systems. Remember, their original bus
> architect is a friend of mine.

What's his name?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

21 Oct 2007 13:46:51
BrritSki
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

ant wrote:
> Jeff Davis wrote:
>> It's crap just like your rationalization of
>> Sun Microsytems Operating Systems. Remember, their original bus
>> architect is a friend of mine.
>
> What's his name?

Ken Kesey

21 Oct 2007 09:52:38
klaus
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

BrritSki <BrritSki@iname.com > wrote:
> ant wrote:
>> Jeff Davis wrote:
>>> It's crap just like your rationalization of
>>> Sun Microsytems Operating Systems. Remember, their original bus
>>> architect is a friend of mine.
>>
>> What's his name?
>>
> Ken Kesey

It would have to be Jack Kister or John Black.

-klaus

21 Oct 2007 09:59:19
klaus
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

klaus <klaus@xmission.xmission.com > wrote:
> BrritSki <BrritSki@iname.com> wrote:
>> ant wrote:
>>>
>>> What's his name?
>>>
>> Ken Kesey
>
> It would have to be Jack Kister or John Black.

Aand neither one worked for Sun, so I'm not sure how he would be
"theirs". They worked for Motorola, and it was the VME bus, an
industry standard that Sun just decided to use. Can you clear this up
for us, Jeff?

-klaus

21 Oct 2007 21:32:55
BrritSki
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

klaus wrote:
> BrritSki <BrritSki@iname.com> wrote:
>> ant wrote:
>>> What's his name?
>>>
>> Ken Kesey
>
> It would have to be Jack Kister or John Black.

Were they Merry Pranksters too ?

I figure Doofus must have been talking about the Magic Bus because an
excess of acid in the 60's is the best explanation for him being so
stupid now and his mode of "living".

21 Oct 2007 13:44:14
klaus
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

BrritSki <BrritSki@iname.com > wrote:

> Were they Merry Pranksters too ?
>
> I figure Doofus must have been talking about the Magic Bus because an
> excess of acid in the 60's is the best explanation for him being so
> stupid now and his mode of "living".

It didn't affect me that way. ; > Ugh.. wait.. maybe it did.

Furthur,
-klaus

p.s. Yer either on the bus, or off the bus. And how does a differential
work, anyway?

p.p.s Oh look.. a kitty! <http://www.222design.com/myspace/ceiling_cat.jpgcolor=#0000FF> >

21 Oct 2007 23:57:56
lal_truckee
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

BrritSki wrote:

> an excess of acid in the 60's is the best explanation

How much is an excess?

If you can remember, you weren't there.

21 Oct 2007 22:12:59
Walt
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

lal_truckee wrote:
> BrritSki wrote:
>
>> an excess of acid in the 60's is the best explanation
>
> How much is an excess?
>
> If you can remember, you weren't there.

Huh. I don't remember much from the 60's.

Um... does that mean I was there?

//Walt
//
//...cause I have no recollection of meeting Owsley. Ever.

22 Oct 2007 20:01:50
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 20, 5:06 pm, Armin <mea...@telus.net > wrote:
> On Oct 20, 1:26 pm, ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>

> > Scott's been at my house more than once. He's neither obnoxious, anti-social,
> > nor a blow hard.
>
> Scott's posted on RSA literally thousands of times and in doing so has
> left no doubt in my mind that he is obnoxious, anti-social, and a blow
> hard. What goes on between the two of at your house in something I
> know nothing and care nothing about.

Armin, you've posted in RSA literally hundreds of times and have left
no doubt in my mind that you are a cowardly blowhard, a pathological
liar, and a dickless wimp. Not to mention that you love hanging out
with fellow assholes, freaks, and psychopaths. Your kind of people.

> > You're making a case for yourself as a paraniod delusional
> > person.
>
> And you're making a case for yourself as a person who likes to pretent
> to be knowledgeble on subjects that they know little or nothing about.

Geez, and you make yourself an expert on me, when you've never had the
balls to even identify yourself. PKB, bitch.

> If you have any formal training in psychiatry please post proof...
> and, no, reading about it on the internet does not constitute formal
> training.

I do. I diagnose you as an asshole. Jeff is far better educated in
psychology than you are, for certain: we've had some very interesting
conversations here. Paranoid and delusional, not to mention
psychopath. You. Now go fuck yourself, coward.

> > The way it works on RSA is you hire a Private Investigator to dig
> > up enough dirt on the target to get a judge to make an unconstitutional and
> > uneforceable ruling, then go back to jacking off...
>
> You're losing it, Jeff. Try to keep up with the conversation and the
> subject at hand. Or are you suggesting that the judge ruled that Scoot
> is obnoxious, anti-social,amd a blow hard?

Losing it? Uh, duh, education in psychology? What problem do you
have with the subject that is always at hand, the criminal behavior of
rsa freaks?
I judge you and suggest you are a dickless asshole.

22 Oct 2007 20:02:44
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 21, 3:46 am, BrritSki <Brrit...@iname.com > wrote:
> ant wrote:
> > Jeff Davis wrote:
> >> It's crap just like your rationalization of
> >> Sun Microsytems Operating Systems. Remember, their original bus
> >> architect is a friend of mine.
>
> > What's his name?
>
> Ken Kesey

Nah, he was MY buddy. Got high out at the farm several times. He
liked Ducks, used to show up and lecture. Now go fuck yourself.

22 Oct 2007 20:07:13
twobuddha
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 18, 6:18 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> I never cease to be amazed at how deranged and nutless you freaks are.
> You keep talking shit about me never showing up.....when we all know
> you freaks have never had the balls, and I've been where I promised I
> would be.
> Nobody showed. Not once. Buncha gutless, nutless freaks talking shit
> while hiding. And you continue to hide.
> None of you seem to notice your gutless, nutless cowardice in planning
> your little nutcase fest.
> Simple, really. Lots of you freaks, if the bullshit is believed. If
> you had any balls, you'd post the location and back it up with ID.
> Maybe we show, maybe we don't. But as usual, you run and hide and
> play stupid, sick games.
> Better yet, you brag about it. Holy shit, you dumbfuck wack jobs, do
> you think I care that you assholes don't like me? That you won't let
> me be a member of your club of usenet stalkers, dickless freaks,
> insane wack jobs, sociopaths, pathological liars, and drunken drug
> addicts like Kerrison and Thompson?
> Clue time. If you freaks invited us to come, we'd wonder what we had
> done wrong. We WANT you to fear us and hate us....same thing,
> really. And you do. And you prove it with this stupid, truly dumb
> bullshit.
> You stupid, stupid dumbfucks.
> Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
> stupid, stupid.
> Best of all, we've provided the challenge. Bert and I will be at
> Jackson, skiing with our good friend Jeff Davis. We'll post a time
> and a place, and none of you will show up. Because as has been proven
> scores of times, none of you have the balls God gave a gnat. All
> these miserable excuses, and most of you are hiding who you are,
> talking shit like the dickless bitches you are.
> You freaks truly are insane. What a pathetic, laughable, miserable
> bunch of losers!!!!!!!
> Now go hide some more, cowards.
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> Talked to Bert tonight, we howled. A new twist, but the same old
> shit.
> Now go fuck yourselves, freaks. Show up in Jackson, and I'll watch
> you fuck yourself in person....
> Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as you just proved, none
> of you have any.
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, Jeffy?
You notice that NONE of the freaks are taking up the challenge? As I
said. As I predicted. None of them have the balls. Of course, they
can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't lay a trap, and
they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway.
They plan their bullshit little freakfest and hide.....ain't got the
balls to show in Jackson....and still talk shit about actually having
the nads to spew their shit in person....when none of them have ever
shown up at challenged meets and none of them ever will.
How laughable. How pathetic. How rsa.
Holy shit, these freaks are sure easy to fuck with, eh, bud?

23 Oct 2007 03:22:47
Alan Baker
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1193108833.258246.185970@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com >,
> [...]

> > you fuck yourself in person....
> > Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as you just proved, none
> > of you have any.
> > BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Hey, Jeffy?
> You notice that NONE of the freaks are taking up the challenge? As I
> said. As I predicted. None of them have the balls. Of course, they
> can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't lay a trap, and
> they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway.
> They plan their bullshit little freakfest and hide.....ain't got the
> balls to show in Jackson....and still talk shit about actually having
> the nads to spew their shit in person....when none of them have ever
> shown up at challenged meets and none of them ever will.
> How laughable. How pathetic. How rsa.
> Holy shit, these freaks are sure easy to fuck with, eh, bud?

Let's meet at the information tower this winter, Scotty!

If you don't accept, you don't have the balls to take up the challenge,
do you?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

22 Oct 2007 22:54:21
Dave Cartman
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

In article <1193108833.258246.185970@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Hey, Jeffy?

Jeffy? That's... odd.

> You notice that NONE of the freaks are taking up the challenge? As I
> said. As I predicted. None of them have the balls. Of course, they
> can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't lay a trap, and
> they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway.

Another explanation is that Jackson Hole, although a wonderful location,
wasn't the ideal location for a central spot that is easily accessible
by the majority of RSA posters. Maybe next year.

Nobody wants to "lay traps" or "lie to cops." They want to get together
and meet, and visit, and see people in person. Ski and eat some dinner.

As for Jackson Hole terrain, to hear you two talk, it is the most
unskiable, difficult terrain in the world. Wow.

> They plan their bullshit little freakfest and hide.....ain't got the
> balls to show in Jackson....

Maybe next year. It's a little out of the way for people coming in from
from all over the world.

Dude, it's about the snow and good company. You aren't even an
afterthought.

22 Oct 2007 22:54:36
Clarencedarrow
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 22, 11:54 pm, Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com > wrote:
> As for Jackson Hole terrain, to hear you two talk, it is the most
> unskiable, difficult terrain in the world. Wow.

Maybe for them it is.

23 Oct 2007 09:24:10
BrritSki
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

twobuddha wrote:
<snip >
> I do. I diagnose you as an asshole. Jeff is far better educated in
> psychology than you are, for certain: we've had some very interesting
> conversations here. Paranoid and delusional, not to mention
> psychopath.

Hey you shouldn't talk about Doofus like that in public.
What about patient confidentiality ?

Oh wait, you're not a doctor. Not even a licensed counsellor...

23 Oct 2007 08:20:33
Armin
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Oct 22, 8:01 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Armin, you've posted in RSA literally hundreds of times and have left
> no doubt in my mind that you are a cowardly blowhard, a pathological
> liar, and a dickless wimp. Not to mention that you love hanging out
> with fellow assholes, freaks, and psychopaths. Your kind of people.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

> Geez, and you make yourself an expert on me, when you've never had the
> balls to even identify yourself. PKB, bitch.

Not an expert, just someone who has had they misfortune of watching
you self-destruct here on RSA. All over a couple of freebie lift
tickets... like I said, literally thousands of posts. I have seen
enough of your frothing-at-the-mouth mindless babbling to realize that
you are an obnoxious, anti-social blow hard. Pathetic.

As for identifying myself, you know my name, where I live and where I
ski. I've even offered to meet you on the slopes for a $1000 ski
race... but you're to chickenshit to meet me for a real race, aren't
you? Too busy racing someone half your weight down the bunny slope and
then spending years bragging about it, eh?

> I do. I diagnose you as an asshole. Jeff is far better educated in
> psychology than you are, for certain: we've had some very interesting
> conversations here. Paranoid and delusional, not to mention
> psychopath. You. Now go fuck yourself, coward.

Like I told Jeff: If you have any formal training in psychiatry please
post proof.

And no a couple of evening classes don't constitute formal training...
just like getting your drivers license doesn't make you an automotive
engineer. Most reasonable people would agree that a university degree
in a related discipline (ie- psychiatry) would be the minimum
qualification required before you can make a psychological evaluation
of someone.

> Losing it? Uh, duh, education in psychology? What problem do you
> have with the subject that is always at hand, the criminal behavior of
> rsa freaks?

There you go again... losing it and demonstrating your total lack of
reading comprehension. I'll type this r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y so you
can keep up: The subject at hand within the context of my discussion
with Jeff was you being an obnoxious, anti-social blow hard. Please
try to keep up with the easy stuff, will you?

> I judge you and suggest you are a dickless asshole.

As I said earlier, coming from you I'll take that as a compliment.

23 Oct 2007 10:39:52
klaus
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Hey, Jeffy?
> You notice that NONE of the freaks are taking up the challenge? As I
> said. As I predicted. None of them have the balls. Of course, they
> can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't lay a trap, and
> they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway.

Ok.. what days will you be there? I've been wanting to go up and visit
a friend up there anyway and have him show me the finer areas of the
backcountry. So let's see if we can firm up a date and place. Jeff
probably knows my buddy anyway, as he is a former backcountry guide
and long time JH local. It'll be fun to call you an asshole to your
face. So what dates will you be there. I'll see if it fits in with my
previous engagements. I have lots of time off, but already have a few
plans. So what days are you there again?

-klaus

23 Oct 2007 19:46:39
klaus
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

klaus <klaus@xmission.xmission.com > wrote:
> twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, Jeffy?
>> You notice that NONE of the freaks are taking up the challenge? As I
>> said. As I predicted. None of them have the balls. Of course, they
>> can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't lay a trap, and
>> they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway.
>
> Ok.. what days will you be there? I've been wanting to go up and visit
> a friend up there anyway and have him show me the finer areas of the
> backcountry. So let's see if we can firm up a date and place. Jeff
> probably knows my buddy anyway, as he is a former backcountry guide
> and long time JH local. It'll be fun to call you an asshole to your
> face. So what dates will you be there. I'll see if it fits in with my
> previous engagements. I have lots of time off, but already have a few
> plans. So what days are you there again?

Not surprising. crickets... Scooter.. let me know when you'll be in
JH. You and Bob-3. m'kay..Maybe we can work out a time, unless, maybe
you're *chicken*. Feel free to bring your buddies from PC, you know,
the ones that loathe me, and the ones from the PCPD that "are well
aware of my cocaine use"... Bwahahahahahahaha.. What a limp dick you
are Scoot..

Toodles. Bluff called.

-klaus

24 Oct 2007 19:23:40
klaus
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

klaus <klaus@xmission.xmission.com > wrote:
> klaus <klaus@xmission.xmission.com> wrote:
>> twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey, Jeffy?
>>> You notice that NONE of the freaks are taking up the challenge? As I
>>> said. As I predicted. None of them have the balls. Of course, they
>>> can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't lay a trap, and
>>> they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway.

And still.. crickets.

Maybe I should shout. HEY SCOTT.. WHEN WILL YOU BE IN JACKSON?

>> twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
"Of course, they can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't
lay a trap, and they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway."

HELLO.. EARTH TO SCOOTER... WANNA MEET OR WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

I think he's just scared of me. No other explanation. Can't lie to the
cops. Can't set a trap. It's "Jeffy's" town. It'd just be me, in
another state.. but Scooter is shaking in his boots and can't
answer.. Oh well.. paint me surprised. NOT!

Is this symptom #15 of the psychopath?

-klaus

25 Oct 2007 08:44:11
Suzieflame
Re: Jackson Hole Challenge

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:23:40 -0600 (MDT), klaus
<klaus@xmission.xmission.com > wrote:

>klaus <klaus@xmission.xmission.com> wrote:
>> klaus <klaus@xmission.xmission.com> wrote:

>And still.. crickets.
>
>Maybe I should shout. HEY SCOTT.. WHEN WILL YOU BE IN JACKSON?
>
>>> twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>"Of course, they can't lie to the cops in your town, and they can't
>lay a trap, and they can't ski the fucking mountain anyway."
>
>HELLO.. EARTH TO SCOOTER... WANNA MEET OR WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
>
>I think he's just scared of me. No other explanation. Can't lie to the
>cops. Can't set a trap. It's "Jeffy's" town. It'd just be me, in
>another state.. but Scooter is shaking in his boots and can't
>answer.. Oh well.. paint me surprised. NOT!
>
>Is this symptom #15 of the psychopath?

He can't afford to be in Jackson in peak season.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame