19 Oct 2007 12:42:06
Clarencedarrow
FF"s Hero - Moronie from Johnny Dangerously

I saw on TV last night - If this isn't vintage FF, I don't what is:

Roman Moronie:
I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel.
You lousy cork-suckers. You have violated my fargin' rights. This
suminonbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common
patriotic citizens, like me, could not be taken away by a bunch of
fargin' ice holes, like yourselves.

19 Oct 2007 17:41:00
VtSkier
Re: FF"s Hero - Moronie from Johnny Dangerously

----Johnny Dangerously