19 Oct 2007 10:29:49
Dear Dumbfucks

You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.
This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here, and the psychopaths
are even boring me.
No point in arguing with crazies like Vinnie Walker, Alan Baker,
Yabahoobs, Darrow, and the rest: simply insane. Crazy. Utterly koo-
koo. The psychopaths hardly show up any more and they ain't much fun:
Bob Lee and Biggers and Armin don't have a clue why they are such sick
assholes. The drug and booze fried freaks like Dickless Dave and
Dickless Bob Thompson are so fucking brain dead they don't even notice
when they contradict themselves. Not to mention Dickless Horvie,
prison bitch.
And you are all getting together for a little dumbfuck party, blindly
oblivious to the reality that you keep talking shit about showing up
and spewing your shit in person....while continuing to hide. What a
bunch of gutless, nutless freaks!!!!!!!
Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks. TWO
pairs in one day!!!! FIVE new pairs of skis for the next year.
Three major trips planned, Colorado and New Mexico and Utah and Idaho
and Wyoming, not to mention Canada. I'll spend at least fifty days on
the road.
And I will never run into any of you freaks, and none of you will ever
have the balls to spew your shit in person.
Life is wonderful. Fuck yourselves.

19 Oct 2007 11:01:37
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Oct 19, 11:29 am, twobud...@gmail.com wrote:
> You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.
> This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
> addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here, and the psychopaths
> are even boring me.
> No point in arguing with crazies like Vinnie Walker, Alan Baker,
> Yabahoobs, Darrow, and the rest: simply insane. Crazy. Utterly koo-
> koo. The psychopaths hardly show up any more and they ain't much fun:
> Bob Lee and Biggers and Armin don't have a clue why they are such sick
> assholes. The drug and booze fried freaks like Dickless Dave and
> Dickless Bob Thompson are so fucking brain dead they don't even notice
> when they contradict themselves. Not to mention Dickless Horvie,
> prison bitch.
> And you are all getting together for a little dumbfuck party, blindly
> oblivious to the reality that you keep talking shit about showing up
> and spewing your shit in person....while continuing to hide. What a
> bunch of gutless, nutless freaks!!!!!!!

I woulda figured your fat ass is used to social rejection by now. Get
over it.

> Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
> yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
> rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks. TWO
> pairs in one day!!!!

No one cares

>FIVE new pairs of skis for the next year.
> Three major trips planned, Colorado and New Mexico and Utah and Idaho
> and Wyoming, not to mention Canada. I'll spend at least fifty days on
> the road.

That's easy to do when your a pathetic rag-seller with no ties to
anything.

> And I will never run into any of you freaks, and none of you will ever
> have the balls to spew your shit in person.
> Life is wonderful. Fuck yourselves.

Yet again, you don't provide oppurtunity to. By the way I found the
skewering of you this round particularly good. You call us all
dickless cowards, yet feel the need to inflict physical harm upon us
at the mere sight of us ?! With that, you're finished. Crawl back
into your world of self-delusion and grandiose fantasy.

19 Oct 2007 15:49:50
Walt
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

bromide_staining@yahoo.com wrote:

> No one cares

Correct. Plonk.

//Walt

19 Oct 2007 18:46:22
Harry Weiner
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:29:49 -0700, twobuddha@gmail.com wrote this
crap:

>You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.
>This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
>addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here, and the psychopaths
>are even boring me.

Good. Now go away and don't bother us.

>Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
>yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
>rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks. TWO
>pairs in one day!!!! FIVE new pairs of skis for the next year.

Liar. Post proof.

>Three major trips planned, Colorado and New Mexico and Utah and Idaho
>and Wyoming, not to mention Canada. I'll spend at least fifty days on
>the road.

Liar. If it's true, which I doubt, you'll be gone for a while.

>And I will never run into any of you freaks, and none of you will ever
>have the balls to spew your shit in person.

You spelt "prison" wrong.

Don't look for us on visiting days.

Go Buckeyes!

Horvath@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

20 Oct 2007 01:51:19
Suzieflame
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:29:49 -0700, twobuddha@gmail.com wrote:

>You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.

<yawn >

>This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
>addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here, and the psychopaths
>are even boring me.

<yawn >

>No point in arguing with crazies like Vinnie Walker, Alan Baker,
>Yabahoobs, Darrow, and the rest: simply insane. Crazy. Utterly koo-
>koo. The psychopaths hardly show up any more and they ain't much fun:
>Bob Lee and Biggers and Armin don't have a clue why they are such sick
>assholes. The drug and booze fried freaks like Dickless Dave and
>Dickless Bob Thompson are so fucking brain dead they don't even notice
>when they contradict themselves. Not to mention Dickless Horvie,
>prison bitch.

<yawn >

>And you are all getting together for a little dumbfuck party, blindly
>oblivious to the reality that you keep talking shit about showing up
>and spewing your shit in person....while continuing to hide. What a
>bunch of gutless, nutless freaks!!!!!!!

You really are incredibly bitter about not being able to come, aren't
you?

>Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
>yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
>rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks. TWO
>pairs in one day!!!! FIVE new pairs of skis for the next year.

You can only ski one pair at a time.

>Three major trips planned, Colorado and New Mexico and Utah and Idaho
>and Wyoming, not to mention Canada.

That's 6 trips.

>I'll spend at least fifty days on the road.

And 50 nights sheltering under tarpaulins.

>And I will never run into any of you freaks, and none of you will ever
>have the balls to spew your shit in person.

Actually it is you who has never had the balls to spew your shit in
person.

>Life is wonderful. Fuck yourselves.

<yawn >

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

19 Oct 2007 18:05:31
twobuddha
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Oct 19, 3:51 pm, Suzieflame <suziefl...@yachtmail.com > wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:29:49 -0700, twobud...@gmail.com wrote:
> >You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.
>
> <yawn>

You're not fun. You're insane. Truly deranged.

> >This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
> >addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here, and the psychopaths
> >are even boring me.
>
> <yawn>

You bore me, dumbfuck. You're sick and stupid and deluded and
dickless.

> >No point in arguing with crazies like Vinnie Walker, Alan Baker,
> >Yabahoobs, Darrow, and the rest: simply insane. Crazy. Utterly koo-
> >koo. The psychopaths hardly show up any more and they ain't much fun:
> >Bob Lee and Biggers and Armin don't have a clue why they are such sick
> >assholes. The drug and booze fried freaks like Dickless Dave and
> >Dickless Bob Thompson are so fucking brain dead they don't even notice
> >when they contradict themselves. Not to mention Dickless Horvie,
> >prison bitch.
>
> <yawn>

Notice I didn't mention you? You fit in the insane crowd.

> >And you are all getting together for a little dumbfuck party, blindly
> >oblivious to the reality that you keep talking shit about showing up
> >and spewing your shit in person....while continuing to hide. What a
> >bunch of gutless, nutless freaks!!!!!!!
>
> You really are incredibly bitter about not being able to come, aren't
> you?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Funniest thing you've
ever written!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!

> >Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
> >yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
> >rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks. TWO
> >pairs in one day!!!! FIVE new pairs of skis for the next year.
>
> You can only ski one pair at a time.

One of the stupidest things you've ever said.

> >Three major trips planned, Colorado and New Mexico and Utah and Idaho
> >and Wyoming, not to mention Canada.
>
> That's 6 trips.

Another stupid thing, dumbfuck. States are contiguous. What a
dumbfuck!!

> >I'll spend at least fifty days on the road.
>
> And 50 nights sheltering under tarpaulins.

At least half staying with good friends who love to see me. You would
not understand. Have fun paying top dollar for your condo, dumbfuck.

> >And I will never run into any of you freaks, and none of you will ever
> >have the balls to spew your shit in person.
>
> Actually it is you who has never had the balls to spew your shit in
> person.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Holy shit,
you're funny. YOU are the coward who left a note in a book, then ran
and claimed you'd showed up.
I gave you a time, a place, and directions. You didn't show. I
offered to visit your hotel, all you had to do was give a name and
location. You ran.
What an insane nutcase dickless freak!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
And now you run and hide and sneak around, rather than having the
balls to announce your destination and call me out. You truly are
insane. You prove your insane lies, and you are too stupid to realize
how you prove yourself a coward and a liar.
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> >Life is wonderful. Fuck yourselves.
>
> <yawn>

Yeah. You're organizing a vacation trip for your fellow freaks on the
sly because you think you are tweaking me, and we are laughing at
you. And you are too stupid to realize it.
What a dumbfuck!

20 Oct 2007 03:44:23
Suzieflame
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:05:31 -0700, twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com >
wrote:

>On Oct 19, 3:51 pm, Suzieflame <suziefl...@yachtmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:29:49 -0700, twobud...@gmail.com wrote:
>> >You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.
>>
>> <yawn>
>
>You're not fun. You're insane. Truly deranged.
>>
>> >This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
>> >addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here, and the psychopaths
>> >are even boring me.
>>
>> <yawn>
>
>You bore me, dumbfuck. You're sick and stupid and deluded and
>dickless.

I <yawn >ed you first. That makes you more boring.

>> >No point in arguing with crazies like Vinnie Walker, Alan Baker,
>> >Yabahoobs, Darrow, and the rest: simply insane. Crazy. Utterly koo-
>> >koo. The psychopaths hardly show up any more and they ain't much fun:
>> >Bob Lee and Biggers and Armin don't have a clue why they are such sick
>> >assholes. The drug and booze fried freaks like Dickless Dave and
>> >Dickless Bob Thompson are so fucking brain dead they don't even notice
>> >when they contradict themselves. Not to mention Dickless Horvie,
>> >prison bitch.
>>
>> <yawn>
>
>Notice I didn't mention you? You fit in the insane crowd.

Denial.

>> >And you are all getting together for a little dumbfuck party, blindly
>> >oblivious to the reality that you keep talking shit about showing up
>> >and spewing your shit in person....while continuing to hide. What a
>> >bunch of gutless, nutless freaks!!!!!!!
>>
>> You really are incredibly bitter about not being able to come, aren't
>> you?
>
>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Funniest thing you've
>ever written!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!

But seriously, you really are incredibly bitter about not being able
to come, aren't you? The pain is on your sleeve. All those threats
about taking away the free passes, challenges to meet you - so
transparently loveless.

>> >Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
>> >yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
>> >rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks. TWO
>> >pairs in one day!!!! FIVE new pairs of skis for the next year.
>>
>> You can only ski one pair at a time.
>
>One of the stupidest things you've ever said.
>>
>> >Three major trips planned, Colorado and New Mexico and Utah and Idaho
>> >and Wyoming, not to mention Canada.
>>
>> That's 6 trips.
>
>Another stupid thing, dumbfuck. States are contiguous. What a
>dumbfuck!!

Canada is not a US state, ignoramus.

>> >I'll spend at least fifty days on the road.
>>
>> And 50 nights sheltering under tarpaulins.
>>
>At least half staying with good friends who love to see me. You would
>not understand. Have fun paying top dollar for your condo, dumbfuck.

Is $500 a night a lot of money?

>> >And I will never run into any of you freaks, and none of you will ever
>> >have the balls to spew your shit in person.
>>
>> Actually it is you who has never had the balls to spew your shit in
>> person.
>
>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Holy shit,
>you're funny. YOU are the coward who left a note in a book, then ran
>and claimed you'd showed up.
>I gave you a time, a place, and directions. You didn't show. I
>offered to visit your hotel, all you had to do was give a name and
>location. You ran.
>What an insane nutcase dickless freak!!!!
>BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>And now you run and hide and sneak around, rather than having the
>balls to announce your destination and call me out. You truly are
>insane. You prove your insane lies, and you are too stupid to realize
>how you prove yourself a coward and a liar.
>BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm planning a nice weekend for abou 20 RSA regulars. You don't count
as an RSA regular. You're not welcome, but you'll be away with your
butt buddies anyway, right?

>> >Life is wonderful. Fuck yourselves.
>>
>> <yawn>
>
>Yeah. You're organizing a vacation trip for your fellow freaks on the
>sly because you think you are tweaking me, and we are laughing at
>you. And you are too stupid to realize it.

Sure, sure. What I love is how you didn't get dragged back in here by
it or over-react to it at all (NOT).

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

20 Oct 2007 22:34:19
ant
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

twobuddha@gmail.com wrote:

> Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
> yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
> rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks.

Most people wouldn't boast about paying for a clapped-out pair of demo skis.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

20 Oct 2007 15:19:58
Norm
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

"ant" <steven202014@yahoo.com > wrote in message

>> Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
>> yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
>> rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks.
>
> Most people wouldn't boast about paying for a clapped-out pair of demo
> skis.

Give him a break.
Compared to most people he's working with a pretty limited pool of boasting
material.

21 Oct 2007 15:58:59
OzOne
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:29:49 -0700, twobuddha@gmail.com scribbled
thusly:

>You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.
>This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
>addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here,

Nah...there are plenty more people than just you.

Maybe your killfile is too big?

21 Oct 2007 21:24:17
twobuddha
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Oct 20, 4:34 am, "ant" <steven202...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> twobud...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
> > yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
> > rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks.
>
> Most people wouldn't boast about paying for a clapped-out pair of demo skis.

Skied four days. Hardly clapped out. Including the bindings. Brag,
brag.
Most people wouldn't boast about committing felonies over a stupid
newsgroup, ripping off people who had been generous to them,
committing perjury, running a criminal conspiracy, and generally being
a truly despicable and vile cunt.
But then again, most people wouldn't be that disgusting in the first
place. Unlike Anthea Kerrison.

Hey, cunt?
Hobbs boasted about fucking you, and you truly have a clapped out
pussy......

21 Oct 2007 21:25:00
twobuddha
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Oct 20, 7:19 am, "Norm" <Normgrant...@yahoo.ca > wrote:
> "ant" <steven202...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Ah, well. Took a new pair of skis in to my shop to get mounted
> >> yesterday and ended up bullshitting for a couple hours with a
> >> rep....who offered me a pair of his demos for a hundred bucks.
>
> > Most people wouldn't boast about paying for a clapped-out pair of demo
> > skis.
>
> Give him a break.
> Compared to most people he's working with a pretty limited pool of boasting
> material.

Compared to most people here, I am a fabulously wealthy man when it
comes to boasting.
Including you, dickless anonymous wimp.

21 Oct 2007 21:25:31
twobuddha
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Oct 20, 9:58 pm, OzOne < > wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:29:49 -0700, twobud...@gmail.com scribbled
> thusly:
>
> >You stupid dipshits aren't even fun any more.
> >This shithole has devolved so far that only the insane, the drug
> >addled, and the psychopathic still hang out here,
>
> Nah...there are plenty more people than just you.
>
> Maybe your killfile is too big?

Ain't got one, stupid dipshit. You're no fun.

21 Oct 2007 21:27:34
twobuddha
Re: Dear Dumbfucks

On Oct 19, 5:44 pm, Suzieflame <suziefl...@yachtmail.com > wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:05:31 -0700, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> <yawn>
>
> >You're not fun. You're insane. Truly deranged.

> >> <yawn>
>
> >You bore me, dumbfuck. You're sick and stupid and deluded and
> >dickless.
>
> I <yawn>ed you first. That makes you more boring.

> >> <yawn>
>
> >Notice I didn't mention you? You fit in the insane crowd.
>
> Denial.

> >> You really are incredibly bitter about not being able to come, aren't
> >> you?
>
> >BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Funniest thing you've
> >ever written!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!
>
> But seriously, you really are incredibly bitter about not being able
> to come, aren't you? The pain is on your sleeve. All those threats
> about taking away the free passes, challenges to meet you - so
> transparently loveless.

> >> You can only ski one pair at a time.
>
> >One of the stupidest things you've ever said.

> >> That's 6 trips.
>
> >Another stupid thing, dumbfuck. States are contiguous. What a
> >dumbfuck!!
>
> Canada is not a US state, ignoramus.

> >> And 50 nights sheltering under tarpaulins.
>
> >At least half staying with good friends who love to see me. You would
> >not understand. Have fun paying top dollar for your condo, dumbfuck.
>
> Is $500 a night a lot of money?

> >> Actually it is you who has never had the balls to spew your shit in
> >> person.
>
> >BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Holy shit,
> >you're funny. YOU are the coward who left a note in a book, then ran
> >and claimed you'd showed up.
> >I gave you a time, a place, and directions. You didn't show. I
> >offered to visit your hotel, all you had to do was give a name and
> >location. You ran.
> >What an insane nutcase dickless freak!!!!
> >BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
> >And now you run and hide and sneak around, rather than having the
> >balls to announce your destination and call me out. You truly are
> >insane. You prove your insane lies, and you are too stupid to realize
> >how you prove yourself a coward and a liar.
> >BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> I'm planning a nice weekend for abou 20 RSA regulars. You don't count
> as an RSA regular. You're not welcome, but you'll be away with your
> butt buddies anyway, right?

> >> <yawn>
>
> >Yeah. You're organizing a vacation trip for your fellow freaks on the
> >sly because you think you are tweaking me, and we are laughing at
> >you. And you are too stupid to realize it.
>
> Sure, sure. What I love is how you didn't get dragged back in here by
> it or over-react to it at all (NOT).
>
> Suzie
> --
> Suzieflame- Hide quoted text -

Holy shit, you really are insane. Completely deranged. Clue time,
freak. Why would I want to ski with a bunch of drug addicts, ugly
bitches, pathological liars, dickless cowards, and usenet nutcases?
Been there, done that. Long ago. Learned my lesson.
Amazing how you ignore the reality that you talk shit about being
willing to stand in front of me and spew your crap....yet you run and
hide like the insane coward you are.
Bluff called. What an insane wack job!!!!!
Now go fuck yourself.

22 Oct 2007 04:16:44
Clarencedarrow
Re: Dear Dumbfucks