21 Oct 2007 21:19:08
twobuddha
Dear Bob 3

You owe me dinner.
Lured out Thompson, lured out Biggers, both claiming they are manly
men. Both saying I'm afraid of them.
Bet you are laughing your ass off, but then again, you've been on
mountain twice in Park City and three times at El Chubasco.......when
nobody showed up.
I'm laughing MY ass off. These sick cowards are SO easy. Wind them
up, watch them lie and pose and talk shit.
Please reconsider your decision to avoid wasting your time on these
freaks. We gotta challenge them, have a tape running, etc.
Right after Biggers gives me the name of the LE officer he lied to.
Not that it would be too much of a problem: apparently PC LE is quite
aware of his cocaine use and dickless manipulations.
I prefer the seafood buffet at Stein's. Lift ticket on me, got a
bunch of them.
Toodle, freaks!

22 Oct 2007 04:17:50
Clarencedarrow
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 12:19 am, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
<snip >
LOL, you drunken sot.

22 Oct 2007 06:14:42
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 3:17 am, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com >
wrote:
> On Oct 22, 12:19 am, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
> LOL, you drunken sot.

Talking to Kerrison or Thompson? I havn't had a drink in over
eighteen years. Another reason many of you hate me and fear
me....because you are drunks and drunk addicts who fear anyone who
actually can stop using.

22 Oct 2007 09:53:23
D.
Re: Dear Bob 3

no liquor and no drugs and you're
still a FUCKING ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!

22 Oct 2007 08:41:05
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 5:53 am, "D." <wdst...@sover.net > wrote:
> no liquor and no drugs and you're
> still a FUCKING ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but unlike you, at least I know when I am being an asshole, and
can choose not to be one.
You freaks bring out the asshole in me.
Anytime you got the balls to call me an asshole in person, bring it
and I'll show you just how big of a fucking asshole I can be.
Now go fuck yourself, asshole, preferably up your asshole, asshole.

22 Oct 2007 10:20:05
Bob Lee
Re: Dear Bob 3

twobuddha wrote:

> You owe me dinner.
> Lured out Thompson, lured out Biggers, both claiming they are manly
> men. Both saying I'm afraid of them.
> Bet you are laughing your ass off, but then again, you've been on
> mountain twice in Park City and three times at El Chubasco.......when
> nobody showed up.
> I'm laughing MY ass off. These sick cowards are SO easy. Wind them
> up, watch them lie and pose and talk shit.
> Please reconsider your decision to avoid wasting your time on these
> freaks. We gotta challenge them, have a tape running, etc.
> Right after Biggers gives me the name of the LE officer he lied to.
> Not that it would be too much of a problem: apparently PC LE is quite
> aware of his cocaine use and dickless manipulations.
> I prefer the seafood buffet at Stein's. Lift ticket on me, got a
> bunch of them.
> Toodle, freaks!

Wow, *that* was truly pathetic.

Bob

22 Oct 2007 09:55:59
Clarencedarrow
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 9:14 am, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Oct 22, 3:17 am, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 22, 12:19 am, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > LOL, you drunken sot.
>
> Talking to Kerrison or Thompson? I havn't had a drink in over
> eighteen years. Another reason many of you hate me and fear
> me....because you are drunks and drunk addicts who fear anyone who
> actually can stop using.

bullshit, if you're up to that multiple bobs crap. Only a substance-
addled freak would try that even once much less several times. You are
such a stupid schmuck.

22 Oct 2007 10:50:20
Ted Waldron
Re: Dear Bob 3

In article <1193026748.571012.247690@k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com >,
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> You owe me dinner.
> Lured out Thompson, lured out Biggers, both claiming they are manly
> men. Both saying I'm afraid of them.
> Bet you are laughing your ass off, but then again, you've been on
> mountain twice in Park City and three times at El Chubasco.......when
> nobody showed up.
> I'm laughing MY ass off. These sick cowards are SO easy. Wind them
> up, watch them lie and pose and talk shit.
> Please reconsider your decision to avoid wasting your time on these
> freaks. We gotta challenge them, have a tape running, etc.
> Right after Biggers gives me the name of the LE officer he lied to.
> Not that it would be too much of a problem: apparently PC LE is quite
> aware of his cocaine use and dickless manipulations.
> I prefer the seafood buffet at Stein's. Lift ticket on me, got a
> bunch of them.
> Toodle, freaks!

http://tinyurl.com/36blub

22 Oct 2007 11:11:29
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 8:20 am, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com > wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
> > You owe me dinner.
> > Lured out Thompson, lured out Biggers, both claiming they are manly
> > men. Both saying I'm afraid of them.
> > Bet you are laughing your ass off, but then again, you've been on
> > mountain twice in Park City and three times at El Chubasco.......when
> > nobody showed up.
> > I'm laughing MY ass off. These sick cowards are SO easy. Wind them
> > up, watch them lie and pose and talk shit.
> > Please reconsider your decision to avoid wasting your time on these
> > freaks. We gotta challenge them, have a tape running, etc.
> > Right after Biggers gives me the name of the LE officer he lied to.
> > Not that it would be too much of a problem: apparently PC LE is quite
> > aware of his cocaine use and dickless manipulations.
> > I prefer the seafood buffet at Stein's. Lift ticket on me, got a
> > bunch of them.
> > Toodle, freaks!
>
> Wow, *that* was truly pathetic.
>
> Bob- Hide quoted text -

Dessert!!!!!!!!! I got Lee, too!!!!!!!! Thanks, dumbfuck!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

22 Oct 2007 11:12:05
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 8:55 am, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com >
wrote:
> On Oct 22, 9:14 am, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 22, 3:17 am, Clarencedarrow <travelingsexs...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 22, 12:19 am, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > > LOL, you drunken sot.
>
> > Talking to Kerrison or Thompson? I havn't had a drink in over
> > eighteen years. Another reason many of you hate me and fear
> > me....because you are drunks and drunk addicts who fear anyone who
> > actually can stop using.
>
> bullshit, if you're up to that multiple bobs crap. Only a substance-
> addled freak would try that even once much less several times. You are
> such a stupid schmuck.

This from a dumbfuck who hides his identity and spews shit? You gotta
be a druggie. Or not taking your meds....

22 Oct 2007 11:13:37
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 9:50 am, Ted Waldron <ecw1...@ix.netcom.com > wrote:
> In article <1193026748.571012.247...@k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
>

> twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > You owe me dinner.
> > Lured out Thompson, lured out Biggers, both claiming they are manly
> > men. Both saying I'm afraid of them.
> > Bet you are laughing your ass off, but then again, you've been on
> > mountain twice in Park City and three times at El Chubasco.......when
> > nobody showed up.
> > I'm laughing MY ass off. These sick cowards are SO easy. Wind them
> > up, watch them lie and pose and talk shit.
> > Please reconsider your decision to avoid wasting your time on these
> > freaks. We gotta challenge them, have a tape running, etc.
> > Right after Biggers gives me the name of the LE officer he lied to.
> > Not that it would be too much of a problem: apparently PC LE is quite
> > aware of his cocaine use and dickless manipulations.
> > I prefer the seafood buffet at Stein's. Lift ticket on me, got a
> > bunch of them.
> > Toodle, freaks!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/36blub-Hide quoted text -

Never had the seafood buffet at Stein's, eh, Ted? I wish I could say
you mattered enough to make a bet over whether I could lure you into
making a fool out of yourself, but we don't count the insane wack
jobs. Only the psychopaths and pathological liars. Got damn near all
of them, one left......

22 Oct 2007 13:06:26
Doofus Fighter
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 2:12 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:

> This from a dumbfuck who hides his identity and spews shit? You gotta
> be a druggie. Or not taking your meds....

LOL, That will work, dumfuck. :) Try another 2nd grade taunt.

22 Oct 2007 13:18:20
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 8:20 am, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com > wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
> > You owe me dinner.
> > Lured out Thompson, lured out Biggers, both claiming they are manly
> > men. Both saying I'm afraid of them.
> > Bet you are laughing your ass off, but then again, you've been on
> > mountain twice in Park City and three times at El Chubasco.......when
> > nobody showed up.
> > I'm laughing MY ass off. These sick cowards are SO easy. Wind them
> > up, watch them lie and pose and talk shit.
> > Please reconsider your decision to avoid wasting your time on these
> > freaks. We gotta challenge them, have a tape running, etc.
> > Right after Biggers gives me the name of the LE officer he lied to.
> > Not that it would be too much of a problem: apparently PC LE is quite
> > aware of his cocaine use and dickless manipulations.
> > I prefer the seafood buffet at Stein's. Lift ticket on me, got a
> > bunch of them.
> > Toodle, freaks!
>
> Wow, *that* was truly pathetic.
>
> Bob-

Hey, Bob? You forfeited your right to call anyone pathetic about
anything when you participated in a criminal conspiracy of harassment
and death threats, lied to a judge and a cop, and committed
perjury....over a stupid newsgroup. Wow. "That" was truly pathetic.
You've been participating in the nutless hate fest ever since. Even
more pathetic. And lying your ass off about your pathetic perjury.
Which didn't work, obviously. Beyond pathetic. And of course, you've
never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person. Like all
the rest of your nutless buddies (associating with these freaks is, of
course, pathetic).
Hell, guess you just need a new name. Not sociopath Bob.
Pathetic Bob Lee.
Works for me.

22 Oct 2007 15:36:20
Bob Lee
Re: Dear Bob 3

twobuddha wrote:

> Bob Lee wrote:
> > twobuddha wrote:
> > > You owe me dinner.
> > > Lured out Thompson, lured out Biggers, both claiming they are manly
> > > men. Both saying I'm afraid of them.
> > > Bet you are laughing your ass off, but then again, you've been on
> > > mountain twice in Park City and three times at El Chubasco.......when
> > > nobody showed up.
> > > I'm laughing MY ass off. These sick cowards are SO easy. Wind them
> > > up, watch them lie and pose and talk shit.
> > > Please reconsider your decision to avoid wasting your time on these
> > > freaks. We gotta challenge them, have a tape running, etc.
> > > Right after Biggers gives me the name of the LE officer he lied to.
> > > Not that it would be too much of a problem: apparently PC LE is quite
> > > aware of his cocaine use and dickless manipulations.
> > > I prefer the seafood buffet at Stein's. Lift ticket on me, got a
> > > bunch of them.
> > > Toodle, freaks!
> >
> > Wow, *that* was truly pathetic.
> >
> > Bob-
>
> Hey, Bob? You forfeited your right to call anyone pathetic about
> anything when you participated in a criminal conspiracy of harassment
> and death threats, lied to a judge and a cop, and committed
> perjury....over a stupid newsgroup. Wow. "That" was truly pathetic.
> You've been participating in the nutless hate fest ever since. Even
> more pathetic. And lying your ass off about your pathetic perjury.
> Which didn't work, obviously. Beyond pathetic. And of course, you've
> never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person. Like all
> the rest of your nutless buddies (associating with these freaks is, of
> course, pathetic).
> Hell, guess you just need a new name. Not sociopath Bob.
> Pathetic Bob Lee.
> Works for me.

Heh. Two responses to my one post - the self-styled troller is revealed
to be the trolled.

This bears repeating:
twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:
> And of course, you've
> never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person.

From the person who snuck through my town twice without 'lket'ting(sic)
me know when he was here or talking to my boss like he said he would.
Kinda funny...if it wasn't so pathetic.

Bob

22 Oct 2007 17:08:20
Jay Pique
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 12:20 pm, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com > wrote:
<snip >

You still planning on going to Aspen this year?
JP

22 Oct 2007 19:53:47
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 1:36 pm, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com > wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
> > Bob Lee wrote:
>
> > > Wow, *that* was truly pathetic.
>
> > > Bob-
>
> > Hey, Bob? You forfeited your right to call anyone pathetic about
> > anything when you participated in a criminal conspiracy of harassment
> > and death threats, lied to a judge and a cop, and committed
> > perjury....over a stupid newsgroup. Wow. "That" was truly pathetic.
> > You've been participating in the nutless hate fest ever since. Even
> > more pathetic. And lying your ass off about your pathetic perjury.
> > Which didn't work, obviously. Beyond pathetic. And of course, you've
> > never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person. Like all
> > the rest of your nutless buddies (associating with these freaks is, of
> > course, pathetic).
> > Hell, guess you just need a new name. Not sociopath Bob.
> > Pathetic Bob Lee.
> > Works for me.
>
> Heh. Two responses to my one post - the self-styled troller is revealed
> to be the trolled.

Nah, just forgot something. And thanks for dessert. You were part of
the bet. Especially the part where I bet you'd never have a word to
say about committing felonies over this stupid newsgroup.

> This bears repeating:
>
> twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > And of course, you've
> > never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person.
>
> From the person who snuck through my town twice without 'lket'ting(sic)
> me know when he was here or talking to my boss like he said he would.
> Kinda funny...if it wasn't so pathetic.

This from Pathetic Bob Lee, who hid behind his computer and committed
felonies, lied to the cops and a judge?
This bears repeating:
You have proven that you are willing to commit felonies, lie to
police, and generally be a pathetic, dickless, sociopathic asshole.
If I cannot set up appropriate measures to guarantee you don't get the
opportunity to commit more felonies, Pathetic Bob, I don't set up a
meet.
Only know women in SF. So fuck yourself, Pathetic Bob. Amazing how
you never mention that none of you have ever shown up in Seattle.....
And amazing how Pathetic Bob Lee ALWAYS snips references to his
felonious, despicable, and cowardly history. How pathetic. How
predictable.
What kind of Pathetic, dickless, cowardly wimp hides behind his
computer and the skirts of a cop and a judge, and knowingly lies his
ass off?
Pathetic Bob Lee.

22 Oct 2007 19:54:04
twobuddha
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 4:08 pm, Jay Pique <JayPi...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Oct 22, 12:20 pm, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> You still planning on going to Aspen this year?
> JP

I am. Wanna meet up, asshole?

23 Oct 2007 15:10:41
Suzieflame
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:41:05 -0700, twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com >
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 5:53 am, "D." <wdst...@sover.net> wrote:
>> no liquor and no drugs and you're
>> still a FUCKING ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!
>
>Yeah, but unlike you, at least I know when I am being an asshole

Your keyboard clicks? Your mouth moves? You are alive?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

23 Oct 2007 15:13:19
Suzieflame
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:54:04 -0700, twobuddha <scottabe@hotmail.com >
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 4:08 pm, Jay Pique <JayPi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 22, 12:20 pm, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com> wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>> You still planning on going to Aspen this year?
>> JP
>
>I am. Wanna meet up, asshole?

I will be in Aspen next year. I usually stay at the Jerome. But you
wouldn't be allowed inside.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

23 Oct 2007 13:51:20
pigo
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 3:36 pm, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com > wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
> > Bob Lee wrote:
>
> > > Wow, *that* was truly pathetic.
>
> > > Bob-
>
> > Hey, Bob? You forfeited your right to call anyone pathetic about
> > anything when you participated in a criminal conspiracy of harassment
> > and death threats, lied to a judge and a cop, and committed
> > perjury....over a stupid newsgroup. Wow. "That" was truly pathetic.
> > You've been participating in the nutless hate fest ever since. Even
> > more pathetic. And lying your ass off about your pathetic perjury.
> > Which didn't work, obviously. Beyond pathetic. And of course, you've
> > never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person. Like all
> > the rest of your nutless buddies (associating with these freaks is, of
> > course, pathetic).
> > Hell, guess you just need a new name. Not sociopath Bob.
> > Pathetic Bob Lee.
> > Works for me.
>
> Heh. Two responses to my one post - the self-styled troller is revealed
> to be the trolled.
>
> This bears repeating:
>
> twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > And of course, you've
> > never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person.
>
> From the person who snuck through my town twice without 'lket'ting(sic)
> me know when he was here or talking to my boss like he said he would.
> Kinda funny...if it wasn't so pathetic.
>
> Bob- Hide quoted text -

Only twice? You're a minor leaguer in that case. I lost count of how
many times he's snuck through here. Pathetic is too mild a word for
him.

23 Oct 2007 08:37:09
Bob Lee
Re: Dear Bob 3

twobuddha wrote:

> Jay Pique wrote:
> > Bob Lee wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > You still planning on going to Aspen this year?
> > JP
>
> I am. Wanna meet up, asshole?

Not much chance of that, eh?

Bob

23 Oct 2007 08:36:13
Bob Lee
Re: Dear Bob 3

Jay Pique wrote:

> Bob Lee wrote:
> <snip>
>
> You still planning on going to Aspen this year?

Hey! it's good to hear from you, I've been thinking about you wondering
how you've been doing.

To answer your question, I'm working on the details of an Aspen visit
right now. Are you going to be around?

email me at rlee at swcp dot com.

Bob

23 Oct 2007 08:33:43
Bob Lee
Re: Dear Bob 3

twobuddha wrote:

> Bob Lee wrote:
> > twobuddha wrote:

> > > Hey, Bob? You forfeited your right to call anyone pathetic about
> > > anything when you participated in a criminal conspiracy of harassment
> > > and death threats, lied to a judge and a cop, and committed
> > > perjury....over a stupid newsgroup. Wow. "That" was truly pathetic.
> > > You've been participating in the nutless hate fest ever since. Even
> > > more pathetic. And lying your ass off about your pathetic perjury.
> > > Which didn't work, obviously. Beyond pathetic. And of course, you've
> > > never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person. Like all
> > > the rest of your nutless buddies (associating with these freaks is, of
> > > course, pathetic).
> > > Hell, guess you just need a new name. Not sociopath Bob.
> > > Pathetic Bob Lee.
> > > Works for me.
> >
> > Heh. Two responses to my one post - the self-styled troller is revealed
> > to be the trolled.
>
> Nah, just forgot something. And thanks for dessert. You were part of
> the bet. Especially the part where I bet you'd never have a word to
> say about committing felonies over this stupid newsgroup.

You are *so* owned. You go nuts, falling all over yourself replying to
me.

> > This bears repeating:
> >
> > twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > And of course, you've
> > > never had the balls to show up and spew your shit in person.
> >
> > From the person who snuck through my town twice without 'lket'ting(sic)
> > me know when he was here or talking to my boss like he said he would.
> > Kinda funny...if it wasn't so pathetic.
>
> This from Pathetic Bob Lee, who hid behind his computer and committed
> felonies, lied to the cops and a judge?

Bring charges, blowhard.

> This bears repeating:
> You have proven that you are willing to commit felonies, lie to
> police, and generally be a pathetic, dickless, sociopathic asshole.
> If I cannot set up appropriate measures to guarantee you don't get the
> opportunity to commit more felonies, Pathetic Bob, I don't set up a
> meet.

We had the place and time set, psychopath. You shouldn't have done that
if you were going to chicken out, coward.

How many people do you need with you to go talk to my boss in a federal
office? You're a coward, Scott. You're scared of me, as demonstrated
above. Buck, buck, buck.

> Only know women in SF.

You're scared of me.

> So fuck yourself, Pathetic Bob. Amazing how
> you never mention that none of you have ever shown up in Seattle.....

I haven't been there in years. You however said that you'd let me know
when you were in Santa Fe and that you were going to talk with my boss,
coward.

Pathetic.

Bob

24 Oct 2007 17:49:12
Jay Pique
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 22, 10:54 pm, twobuddha <scott...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Oct 22, 4:08 pm, Jay Pique <JayPi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 22, 12:20 pm, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com> wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> > You still planning on going to Aspen this year?
> > JP
>
> I am. Wanna meet up, asshole?

Seriously? Why the change of heart?

JP

24 Oct 2007 17:54:45
Jay Pique
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 23, 10:36 am, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com > wrote:
> Jay Pique wrote:
> > Bob Lee wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> > You still planning on going to Aspen this year?
>
> Hey! it's good to hear from you, I've been thinking about you wondering
> how you've been doing.
>
> To answer your question, I'm working on the details of an Aspen visit
> right now. Are you going to be around?
>
> email me at rlee at swcp dot com.
>
> Bob

Check your email Boboli.

JP

24 Oct 2007 18:04:59
Jay Pique
Re: Dear Bob 3

On Oct 23, 10:37 am, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com > wrote:
> twobuddha wrote:
> > Jay Pique wrote:
> > > Bob Lee wrote:
> > > <snip>
>
> > > You still planning on going to Aspen this year?
> > > JP
>
> > I am. Wanna meet up, asshole?
>
> Not much chance of that, eh?
>
> Bob

Right around "zero" I'd say. I'm not even that gung-ho to meet him
any more. It's just so pathetic, and sad. He's right about one thing
though, this group is definitely not good for one's spiritual
condition. But I'm strangely addicted. And now that Jeff's back in
the mix - well I can hardly wait to see where that goes.

JP
Mad River Glen, Ski it if You can.