30 Dec 2005 07:30:53
pigo
A New Low in Over Reporting...

On the local "news" this morning it was reported that park shitty had
a 55" base....BUT WAIT.... as if that is not funny enough. Then it
said that the crayons had 75"!!!!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

30 Dec 2005 18:08:12
Dave Cartman
Re: A New Low in Over Reporting...

In article <uvWdnftKjsQ22SjenZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@comcast.com >,
"pigo" <pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com > wrote:

> On the local "news" this morning it was reported that park shitty had
> a 55" base....BUT WAIT.... as if that is not funny enough. Then it
> said that the crayons had 75"!!!!!!!!
> Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Pigo,

I was planning on coming to SLC Sunday for a week of Snowboa- errrrr,
skiing but if the the conditions there suck, I might stay in my beloved
Hawaii and surf these winter waves instead. What's your opinion?

Dave

30 Dec 2005 17:34:51
pigo

"Dave Cartman" <vern93@gmail.com > wrote in message
> In article <uvWdnftKjsQ22SjenZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> "pigo" <pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On the local "news" this morning it was reported that park shitty
>> had
>> a 55" base....BUT WAIT.... as if that is not funny enough. Then it
>> said that the crayons had 75"!!!!!!!!
>> Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
>
> Pigo,
>
> I was planning on coming to SLC Sunday for a week of Snowboa-
> errrrr,
> skiing but if the the conditions there suck, I might stay in my
> beloved
> Hawaii and surf these winter waves instead. What's your opinion?
>
> Dave

It's honkin' and supposed to continue to honk. In the valley here
it's forecast to switch back and forth from rain to snow. Snowlevels
are going to be high, so it might not be that light fluffy stuff.
That shouldn't be that big a deal since you'll be floating on top, it
will smash down nicely :-) But it's suppose to keep coming. I'd make
the trip. You're just probably going to want to hit the Cottonwoods
where base elevations are higher.

75" at the crayons!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha....

Let me know. We'll go have a beer.

pigo

31 Dec 2005 05:39:50

In article <n8qdnTV89uxNTyjeRVn-oA@comcast.com >,
"pigo" <pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com > wrote:

> "Dave Cartman" <vern93@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <uvWdnftKjsQ22SjenZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> > "pigo" <pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On the local "news" this morning it was reported that park shitty
> >> had
> >> a 55" base....BUT WAIT.... as if that is not funny enough. Then it
> >> said that the crayons had 75"!!!!!!!!
> >> Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
> >
> > Pigo,
> >
> > I was planning on coming to SLC Sunday for a week of Snowboa-
> > errrrr,
> > skiing but if the the conditions there suck, I might stay in my
> > beloved
> > Hawaii and surf these winter waves instead. What's your opinion?
> >
> > Dave
>
> It's honkin' and supposed to continue to honk. In the valley here
> it's forecast to switch back and forth from rain to snow. Snowlevels
> are going to be high, so it might not be that light fluffy stuff.
> That shouldn't be that big a deal since you'll be floating on top, it
> will smash down nicely :-) But it's suppose to keep coming. I'd make
> the trip. You're just probably going to want to hit the Cottonwoods
> where base elevations are higher.
>
> 75" at the crayons!!!!!
> Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha....
>
> Let me know. We'll go have a beer.
>
> pigo

Thanks Pigo! I try not to squash up the snow too much with my snowboar-
errrr, skiis :)

That beer sounds like a good idea too.

Dave

31 Dec 2005 08:23:28
asdf

"pigo" <pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> On the local "news" this morning it was reported that park shitty had a
> 55" base....BUT WAIT.... as if that is not funny enough. Then it said that
> the crayons had 75"!!!!!!!!
> Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I agree! I think they report right underneath their snow maching machines.
Driving through PC last couple of days has been rain... yes rain, that turns
to ice in the morning. Today we got snow after 3pm then rain at night. Wierd
weather.

31 Dec 2005 16:36:19
Steven L. Sheffield
Re: A New Low in Over Reporting...

On 12/30/2005 07:30 AM, in article
uvWdnftKjsQ22SjenZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@comcast.com, "pigo"
<pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com > wrote:

> On the local "news" this morning it was reported that park shitty had
> a 55" base....BUT WAIT.... as if that is not funny enough. Then it
> said that the crayons had 75"!!!!!!!!
> Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Granted it's THIS morning rather than yesterday morning, but both
thecanyons.com and skiutah.com are reporting 59" at the Canyons, with 12"
new in the last 24 hours.

PCMR is 66" with 10" new.

Of course, on my side of the hill, Brighton is reporting 81" and Solitude is
reporting 84", both with 12" new in the last 24 hours, and more expected
today.

Of course, with the temps as they've been lately, it's likely to either be
really big heavy wet snow, or gropple.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

31 Dec 2005 10:45:23
pigo

"Steven L. Sheffield" <stevens@veloworks.com > wrote in message

> Granted it's THIS morning rather than yesterday morning, but both
> thecanyons.com and skiutah.com are reporting 59" at the Canyons,
> with 12"
> new in the last 24 hours.

So really it's about 35" and 3" new

> PCMR is 66" with 10" new.

Sounds like 4".

> Of course, on my side of the hill, Brighton is reporting 81" and
> Solitude is
> reporting 84", both with 12" new in the last 24 hours, and more
> expected
> today.

Alta is reporting 10" new. That sounds like about 20".