27 May 2007 23:52:07
Grumman-581
OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
dyke...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html


28 May 2007 15:15:19
dechucka
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote in message
news:5nnk53tc6ogvs3lufj028g3nvm651dteaj@4ax.com...
> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her

8 shots obviously the bloke is a bad shot and a faggot ( probably got
Canadian genes in it ). If he took 8 shots the only American way would have
been a quick burst from a gun held for personnel protection ie that pig went
down in one of the 2.9 million DUGs/year




28 May 2007 00:50:54
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Sun, 27 May 2007 23:52:07 -0500, Grumman-581 wrote:

> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
> dyke...
>
> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html

Babs is dead?



28 May 2007 01:14:10
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Mon, 28 May 2007 00:50:54 -0500, nospam@all.please.net wrote:

> Babs is dead?

Nawh, Rosie... I can see how you could mistake them though, given the
poor quality photo that was on the link that I posted...


28 May 2007 10:34:19
lj
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote in message
news:5nnk53tc6ogvs3lufj028g3nvm651dteaj@4ax.com...
> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
> dyke...
>
> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html


Strange to be hunting with a pistol..or just a stupid father??




28 May 2007 10:59:01
Douglas W. Popeye Frederick
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

"lj" <ljam@south.net > wrote in message
news:EGB6i.15589$px2.9079@bignews4.bellsouth.net...
>
> "Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:5nnk53tc6ogvs3lufj028g3nvm651dteaj@4ax.com...
>> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
>> dyke...
>>
>> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html
>
>
> Strange to be hunting with a pistol..or just a stupid father??

To my (limited) knowledge, most hog hunting is done with bow or pistol.

Also, up until the late 90's, and presumably still, the two largest
animals killed in North America (A Moose and a Kodiak Bear, IIRC) were
killed with a (single shot) pistol.

But that's dated info.




28 May 2007 11:03:41
Galen Hekhuis
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Mon, 28 May 2007 10:34:19 -0400, "lj" <ljam@south.net > wrote:

>
>"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:5nnk53tc6ogvs3lufj028g3nvm651dteaj@4ax.com...
>> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
>> dyke...
>>
>> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html
>
>
>Strange to be hunting with a pistol..or just a stupid father??

Not that strange at all. In fact, in some areas there you'd be hard
pressed to swing any kind of long gun. But even so, there is a
sizeable portion of hunters that prefer pistols to long guns. The lad
was using a sufficiently large caliber. What I find surprising is
that they would want to make known that 16 shots were fired, with only
9 of them "landing." The kid needs target practice lots more than he
needs some kind of website. A wild boar/feral pig of that size was
certainly a magnificent beast. At the least it deserved a quick and
clean death from a proficient hunter.
--
Galen Hekhuis ghekhuis@earthlink.net
I have no idea what happened, but I assure you it was all proper.


28 May 2007 08:26:58
Greg Mossman
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On May 28, 8:03 am, Galen Hekhuis <ghekh...@earthlink.net > wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2007 10:34:19 -0400, "lj" <l...@south.net> wrote:
>
> >"Grumman-581" <grumman...@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:5nnk53tc6ogvs3lufj028g3nvm651dteaj@4ax.com...
> >> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
> >> dyke...
>
> >>http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html
>
> >Strange to be hunting with a pistol..or just a stupid father??
>
> Not that strange at all. In fact, in some areas there you'd be hard
> pressed to swing any kind of long gun. But even so, there is a
> sizeable portion of hunters that prefer pistols to long guns. The lad
> was using a sufficiently large caliber. What I find surprising is
> that they would want to make known that 16 shots were fired, with only
> 9 of them "landing." The kid needs target practice lots more than he
> needs some kind of website. A wild boar/feral pig of that size was
> certainly a magnificent beast. At the least it deserved a quick and
> clean death from a proficient hunter.

If one gets a certain thrill from quickly killing wild animals, surely
the thrill must be far greater to wound them and let them die slowly
and painfully. Just like sex and diving, the pleasure lasts longer if
you take it slow.



29 May 2007 01:14:31
bob crownfield
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

Grumman-581 wrote:
> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
> dyke...
>
> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html

note that the kid is in sharp focus,
and the hog is not.
perhaps the hog is very close to the camera
so it looks bigger.


29 May 2007 01:15:56
bob crownfield
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

Greg Mossman wrote:

how the anti gun mind works...


> If one gets a certain thrill from quickly killing wild animals, surely
> the thrill must be far greater to wound them and let them die slowly
> and painfully. Just like sex and diving, the pleasure lasts longer if
> you take it slow.
>


28 May 2007 20:58:59
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Tue, 29 May 2007 01:14:31 GMT, bob crownfield
<crownfield@verizon.net > wrote:

> note that the kid is in sharp focus,
> and the hog is not.
> perhaps the hog is very close to the camera
> so it looks bigger.

Crappy camera at least... Also, from the perspective, it looks like
the kid is a bit back from Rosie, not right up on her like some might
initially think... Sometimes you see that trick to make the game look
even larger... Then again, would you really want to be that close to
Rosie, even if she was dead?


28 May 2007 21:04:47
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Tue, 29 May 2007 01:14:31 GMT, bob crownfield
<crownfield@verizon.net > wrote:
<snip >

If the comments at the end of the article seem to be somewhat missing
some threads, it's because the fuckin' leftist Chronicle censors the
comments that are not politically correct with respect to their
leftist agenda... Some of the posts that I saw on there initially have
been deleted since then... Back when Ann Richards died, I made a few
comments to the article and they did not stay up there very long
before the leftists censored them... The fact that some of us were
quite happy with the death of her was alien to their leftist agenda
and they had to delete the posts... Oh well, fuckin' liberal arts
majors -- never figured you could trust them anyway...


29 May 2007 12:22:27
janusz_w@hotmail.com
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On 28 Maj, 06:52, Grumman-581 <grumman...@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com >
wrote:
> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
> dyke...
>
> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html

As Alabama is close to Tennessee I was afraid that it was one of
rec.scubans. Fortunately he is still posting, so the shots weren't
fatal.

Funny picture. The boy is crouching a couple feet behind the beast to
show the boar even bigger then it was. IMHO only comlete idiot would
allow 11 years old to hunt, especially with .50 cal. revolover but
IIRC the story is from rednecks stronghold.

Janusz



01 Jun 2007 01:31:08
Limey
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote in message
news:5nnk53tc6ogvs3lufj028g3nvm651dteaj@4ax.com...
> Damn, it took him 8 shots with a .50 to kill her... That's one fat
> dyke...
>
> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4837745.html

Bastard! You had me all excited, I thought Rosie was gawn!

LD.




01 Jun 2007 00:53:50
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:31:08 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net >
wrote:

> Bastard! You had me all excited, I thought Rosie was gawn!

Well, it looked like her... You sure it wasn't? Damn...

So, you gonna be around for the dives around the 23rd/24th?


01 Jun 2007 21:20:28
Limey
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote in message
news:t1dv53leeers3hq2ulcjm86jdrlqat138h@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:31:08 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Bastard! You had me all excited, I thought Rosie was gawn!
>
> Well, it looked like her... You sure it wasn't? Damn...

Slightly better looking, if anything.

>
> So, you gonna be around for the dives around the 23rd/24th?

'fraid not.

LD.




01 Jun 2007 16:14:56
Geoff
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On 28 May 2007 08:26:58 -0700, Greg Mossman <mossman@qnet.com > wrote:

>A wild boar/feral pig of that size was certainly a magnificent beast.

I must take exception to the direction and content of this thread.

While the sow depicted is easily mistaken for Rosie O'Donnell, there
is absolutely no proof the sow was a lesbian.

Further, while the sow is large for her species, she cannot be
considered "fat" since her kind is naturally "large boned" and this
may in fact be beneficial to the propagation of her species since she
would necessarily be mounted by an even larger boar. :)

On the other hand, no one has ever offered any evidence that Rosie has
ever been called "a magnificent beast" by anyone. :)


01 Jun 2007 18:31:55
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:20:28 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net >
wrote:
> 'fraid not.

Kaitlyn and I are going to start driving that way on Monday (6/18)...
Grace will meet us at FLL on Thursday (6/21)... Grace will be flying
back to IAH on 6/29, IIRC... Kaitlyn and I will be driving back with
plans to be back in Houston on 7/4... Probably going to stop off at
various springs along the way and do some gear rinse dives on the way
back to Houston... I would have liked to have done the Oriskany, but
Kaitlyn won't be ready for that yet...


01 Jun 2007 19:44:54
Dan Bracuk
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

Grumman-581 <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > pounded away at
his keyboard resulting in:

:Kaitlyn and I are going to start driving that way on Monday (6/18)...
:Grace will meet us at FLL on Thursday (6/21)... Grace will be flying
:back to IAH on 6/29, IIRC... Kaitlyn and I will be driving back with
:plans to be back in Houston on 7/4... Probably going to stop off at
:various springs along the way and do some gear rinse dives on the way
:back to Houston... I would have liked to have done the Oriskany, but
:Kaitlyn won't be ready for that yet...

Will she be ready fro any sissy dives in Looe Key?

Dan Bracuk
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


01 Jun 2007 17:09:07
Scott
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Geoff" <geoff@invalid.invalid > wrote in message
news:il9163ljvpoq692p29padm4abh5gl5et3a@4ax.com...
> On 28 May 2007 08:26:58 -0700, Greg Mossman <mossman@qnet.com> wrote:
>
> >A wild boar/feral pig of that size was certainly a magnificent beast.
>
> I must take exception to the direction and content of this thread.
>
> While the sow depicted is easily mistaken for Rosie O'Donnell, there
> is absolutely no proof the sow was a lesbian.
>
> Further, while the sow is large for her species, she cannot be
> considered "fat" since her kind is naturally "large boned" and this
> may in fact be beneficial to the propagation of her species since she
> would necessarily be mounted by an even larger boar. :)
>
> On the other hand, no one has ever offered any evidence that Rosie has
> ever been called "a magnificent beast" by anyone. :)

*****

This is a keeper.




01 Jun 2007 17:10:49
Scott
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote in message
news:dma163dbpmhqlf2a5dm7sh99t8og73lrgq@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:20:28 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net>
> wrote:
> > 'fraid not.
>
> Kaitlyn and I are going to start driving that way on Monday (6/18)...
> Grace will meet us at FLL on Thursday (6/21)... Grace will be flying
> back to IAH on 6/29, IIRC... Kaitlyn and I will be driving back with
> plans to be back in Houston on 7/4... Probably going to stop off at
> various springs along the way and do some gear rinse dives on the way
> back to Houston... I would have liked to have done the Oriskany, but
> Kaitlyn won't be ready for that yet...

Be cool dad.

Kaitlyn is probably ready for more than you are ready for her to be.

And, I will add, having Kaitlyn at our house to hang beads on the dogs was a
treasure.

Do you have space to put the pics up?




01 Jun 2007 20:25:44
Geoff
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 17:09:07 -0700, "Scott" <pugetsounddiver@gmail.com >
wrote:

>
>"Geoff" <geoff@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>news:il9163ljvpoq692p29padm4abh5gl5et3a@4ax.com...
>> On 28 May 2007 08:26:58 -0700, Greg Mossman <mossman@qnet.com> wrote:
>>
>> >A wild boar/feral pig of that size was certainly a magnificent beast.
>>
>> I must take exception to the direction and content of this thread.
>>
>> While the sow depicted is easily mistaken for Rosie O'Donnell, there
>> is absolutely no proof the sow was a lesbian.
>>
>> Further, while the sow is large for her species, she cannot be
>> considered "fat" since her kind is naturally "large boned" and this
>> may in fact be beneficial to the propagation of her species since she
>> would necessarily be mounted by an even larger boar. :)
>>
>> On the other hand, no one has ever offered any evidence that Rosie has
>> ever been called "a magnificent beast" by anyone. :)
>
>*****
>
>This is a keeper.
>

Horrors!

It was a TAME HE-HAWG! And not a wild-gone-girl hawg.

Life will never be the same.

On the orther hand, we can always enjoy the Wild Turkeys!

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=e242c981-9808-4ea7-bc27-752f653320f0&f=00&fg=copy


01 Jun 2007 22:53:55
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:44:54 -0500, Dan Bracuk <NOTbracuk@pathcom.com >
wrote:
> Will she be ready fro any sissy dives in Looe Key?

I don't think that I've ever dove Looe Key... According to
(http://www.lowerkeysdivesites.com/z_panorama/divesites_java.cfm?siteID=44),
the max depth is 70 ft... That shouldn't be a problem for her...


01 Jun 2007 21:34:30
Danlw
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Scott" <pugetsounddiver@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:9tednUERtuocLv3bnZ2dnUVZ_sCinZ2d@whidbeytel.com...
>
> "Geoff" <geoff@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:il9163ljvpoq692p29padm4abh5gl5et3a@4ax.com...
>> On 28 May 2007 08:26:58 -0700, Greg Mossman <mossman@qnet.com> wrote:
>>
>> >A wild boar/feral pig of that size was certainly a magnificent beast.
>>
>> I must take exception to the direction and content of this thread.
>>
>> While the sow depicted is easily mistaken for Rosie O'Donnell, there
>> is absolutely no proof the sow was a lesbian.
>>
>> Further, while the sow is large for her species, she cannot be
>> considered "fat" since her kind is naturally "large boned" and this
>> may in fact be beneficial to the propagation of her species since she
>> would necessarily be mounted by an even larger boar. :)
>>
>> On the other hand, no one has ever offered any evidence that Rosie has
>> ever been called "a magnificent beast" by anyone. :)
>
> *****
>
> This is a keeper.

You know, I would really rather see the "real" hog than Rosie. I am really
sick of seeing her fugly face on the news channel home pages. I wish her 20
minutes of fame were over.




02 Jun 2007 09:09:30
mag3
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:53:55 -0500, Grumman-581 <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:44:54 -0500, Dan Bracuk <NOTbracuk@pathcom.com>
>wrote:
>> Will she be ready fro any sissy dives in Looe Key?
>
>I don't think that I've ever dove Looe Key... According to
>(http://www.lowerkeysdivesites.com/z_panorama/divesites_java.cfm?siteID=44),
>the max depth is 70 ft... That shouldn't be a problem for her...

And if you can be there on 06/24, you might even catch me in the act!!! :-)


____________________________________________
Regards,

Arnold


02 Jun 2007 04:35:57
Douglas W. Popeye Frederick
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

>>On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:44:54 -0500, Dan Bracuk <NOTbracuk@pathcom.com>
>>wrote:
>>> Will she be ready fro any sissy dives in Looe Key?


Hate to miss those June dives.

But I have to drive to Alaska.



Popeye
"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and
law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend
not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless,
and that the law will permit them to have
only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow... For society
does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law
abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals.
Society controls crime by forcing the
criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the
law-abiding." ~Jeff Snyder~
www.finalprotectivefire.com


02 Jun 2007 07:41:29
Dan Bracuk
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

Grumman-581 <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > pounded away at
his keyboard resulting in:
:
:I don't think that I've ever dove Looe Key... According to
:(http://www.lowerkeysdivesites.com/z_panorama/divesites_java.cfm?siteID=44),
:the max depth is 70 ft... That shouldn't be a problem for her...

I think it's only half that. At least the part I dove.

Dan Bracuk
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


02 Jun 2007 08:42:01
Dan Bracuk
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" <Popeye@finalprotectivefire.com >
pounded away at his keyboard resulting in:

: But I have to drive to Alaska.

do they have sissy diving in Alaska?

Dan Bracuk
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


02 Jun 2007 08:43:58
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 09:09:30 GMT, mag3 <zmpmag3-plongee@yahoo.com >
wrote:

> And if you can be there on 06/24, you might even catch me in the act!!! :-)

One of the good things about driving down there is the flexibility...
If it wasn't for having to schedule things around Grace's activities
here in Houston, my schedule would be even more flexible... Driving is
a bit more expensive than flying if you can catch the discount air
fares, but once you factor in the cost to rent a vehicle, it's
competitive... Plus, I don't have to make decisions on what I really
*need* to bring, I can just bring it *all*...

I've sent Dan my phone numbers via email... Hopefully we can all meet
up around that time... Lee and Curtis already have my numbers...


02 Jun 2007 08:53:01
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 07:41:29 -0500, Dan Bracuk <NOTbracuk@pathcom.com >
wrote:

> I think it's only half that. At least the part I dove.

Hell, that's snorkelling depth!

I've sent you my contact info in an email... I assume that removing
the "NOT" from the above email address is the correct de-obfuscating
procedure?


02 Jun 2007 07:17:31
Scott
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

"Danlw" <danlw7@nospamcomcast.net > wrote in message
news:evudnZ3Fhs-0bv3bnZ2dnUVZ_q6vnZ2d@comcast.com...

> You know, I would really rather see the "real" hog than Rosie. I am
really
> sick of seeing her fugly face on the news channel home pages. I wish her
20
> minutes of fame were over.

I sure don't support her in any way.

I guess people like watching the hot chick pound her like cheap meat, and
the networks rake it in.




02 Jun 2007 18:08:47
Limey
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Geoff" <geoff@invalid.invalid > wrote in message
news:il9163ljvpoq692p29padm4abh5gl5et3a@4ax.com...
> On 28 May 2007 08:26:58 -0700, Greg Mossman <mossman@qnet.com> wrote:
>
>>A wild boar/feral pig of that size was certainly a magnificent beast.
>
> I must take exception to the direction and content of this thread.
>
> While the sow depicted is easily mistaken for Rosie O'Donnell, there
> is absolutely no proof the sow was a lesbian.
>
> Further, while the sow is large for her species, she cannot be
> considered "fat" since her kind is naturally "large boned" and this
> may in fact be beneficial to the propagation of her species since she
> would necessarily be mounted by an even larger boar. :)
>
> On the other hand, no one has ever offered any evidence that Rosie has
> ever been called "a magnificent beast" by anyone. :)

Good point!




02 Jun 2007 18:09:34
Limey
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote in message
news:dma163dbpmhqlf2a5dm7sh99t8og73lrgq@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:20:28 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net>
> wrote:
>> 'fraid not.
>
> Kaitlyn and I are going to start driving that way on Monday (6/18)...
> Grace will meet us at FLL on Thursday (6/21)... Grace will be flying
> back to IAH on 6/29, IIRC... Kaitlyn and I will be driving back with
> plans to be back in Houston on 7/4... Probably going to stop off at
> various springs along the way and do some gear rinse dives on the way
> back to Houston... I would have liked to have done the Oriskany, but
> Kaitlyn won't be ready for that yet...

Whatever you do, have fun.....and one for me too.
As always, I'm sorry I hafta miss it.

LD.




02 Jun 2007 15:40:20
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 18:09:34 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net >
wrote:

> Whatever you do, have fun.....and one for me too.
> As always, I'm sorry I hafta miss it.

You going to be around town that week?


05 Jun 2007 00:36:34
Limey
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy


"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > wrote in message
news:qcl363t0c7fvb3qissnj1hij12e9ubdd4q@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 18:09:34 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Whatever you do, have fun.....and one for me too.
>> As always, I'm sorry I hafta miss it.
>
> You going to be around town that week?

If I were, I'd be diving with ya.....you know I don't need much of an
excuse, and my boss is pretty cool about me goofing off! ;0)

LD.




04 Jun 2007 22:09:14
Grumman-581
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:36:34 GMT, "Limey" <davidfliesno@attcrap.net >
wrote:

> If I were, I'd be diving with ya.....you know I don't need much of an
> excuse, and my boss is pretty cool about me goofing off! ;0)

We're going to be down there at least a week... If you're around
during that time, give me a shout...


04 Jun 2007 23:29:26
Dan Bracuk
Re: OT -- Fat Lesbian "The View" host killed by 11-year old boy

Grumman-581 <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM-gmail.com > pounded away at
his keyboard resulting in:
:
:We're going to be down there at least a week... If you're around
:during that time, give me a shout...

HEY TEX, JUWANNA GO DIVING?

Dan Bracuk
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----