27 Oct 2004 10:24:00
bullshark
It was inevitable

Hauls 100+ sets of PST 104's and smells like a steak:
http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp

safe diving,

bullshark
safe diving,

bullshark


27 Oct 2004 16:15:59
mike gray
Re: It was inevitable

bullshark wrote:
> Hauls 100+ sets of PST 104's and smells like a steak:
> http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp
>
> safe diving,
>
> bullshark
> safe diving,
>
> bullshark


Finally! A dive vehicle that will hold my whole catch!



27 Oct 2004 12:20:09
Rudy Benner
Re: It was inevitable


"bullshark" <bullshark@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:mnbvn0h1kb8ogf9lpluf5b3d3qih6te96j@4ax.com...
> Hauls 100+ sets of PST 104's and smells like a steak:
> http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp
>
> safe diving,
>
> bullshark
> safe diving,
>
> bullshark

Now we are talking !! Up here in the frozen tundra, there are more trucks
than cars.




27 Oct 2004 10:44:39
Chuck Tribolet
Re: It was inevitable

I've seen a tow truck on that chassis. The pickup version will make Hummer H1s
look tiny.


--
Chuck Tribolet
triblet@garlic.com
http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.


"bullshark" <bullshark@gmail.com > wrote in message news:mnbvn0h1kb8ogf9lpluf5b3d3qih6te96j@4ax.com...
> Hauls 100+ sets of PST 104's and smells like a steak:
> http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp
>
> safe diving,
>
> bullshark
> safe diving,
>
> bullshark




27 Oct 2004 18:11:30
TonyP
Re: It was inevitable

mike gray wrote:

> bullshark wrote:
>
>> Hauls 100+ sets of PST 104's and smells like a steak:
>> http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp

> Finally! A dive vehicle that will hold my whole catch!

Yeah... catch of what??

Thanks for the laugh!



27 Oct 2004 20:49:38
Matthias Voss
Re: It was inevitable

TonyP wrote:

> mike gray wrote:
>
>> bullshark wrote:
>>
>>> Hauls 100+ sets of PST 104's and smells like a steak:
>>> http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/severe/cxt.asp
>
>
>> Finally! A dive vehicle that will hold my whole catch!
>
>
> Yeah... catch of what??


Catch of the day, I assume.
It is malpractice to leave it unattended for longer.

Matthias