28 May 2007 00:21:58
Douglas W. Popeye Frederick
Help.


I need to find any source or information on a t-shirt that shows Wile E.
Coyote with the perfect evil smirk and says "Geniuswear".

I heard they came from Disney, and I heard they came from Target.

I can find little or no reference on the net.

Thanks.

--

Popeye
"After all your whining, you said no.
You weaselled out. Again." -MfO
www.finalprotectivefire.com




28 May 2007 14:28:56
RayC
Re: Help.

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick wrote:
> I need to find any source or information on a t-shirt that shows Wile E.
> Coyote with the perfect evil smirk and says "Geniuswear".
>
> I heard they came from Disney, and I heard they came from Target.
>
> I can find little or no reference on the net.
>
> Thanks.
>

Found one on Ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300081254943&category=13680

Looks like it is old WB store stock.

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Webmonkey for:
http://www.ossystems.com
http://www.bobs-garage.com
http://www.coltri-usa.com
http://www.rayzplace.com


28 May 2007 17:01:57
Douglas W. Popeye Frederick
Re: Help.


"RayC" <ray@rayzplace.com > wrote in message
news:Seednbu2GKn11MbbnZ2dnUVZ_ubinZ2d@wavecable.com...
> Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick wrote:
>> I need to find any source or information on a t-shirt that shows Wile
>> E. Coyote with the perfect evil smirk and says "Geniuswear".
>>
>> I heard they came from Disney, and I heard they came from Target.
>>
>> I can find little or no reference on the net.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>
> Found one on Ebay at
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300081254943&category=13680
>
> Looks like it is old WB store stock.

Thanks Ray, but that ain't it.

IIRC, he has a slight squint in one eye, a smirk, and I think there's a
light bulb lit over his head.

It says Wile E. Coyote
Genius Wear

Thanks though!!

> --
> Ray Contreras
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> Webmonkey for:
> http://www.ossystems.com
> http://www.bobs-garage.com
> http://www.coltri-usa.com
> http://www.rayzplace.com



28 May 2007 21:21:26
RayC
Re: Help.

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick wrote:
>
> Thanks Ray, but that ain't it.
>
> IIRC, he has a slight squint in one eye, a smirk, and I think there's a
> light bulb lit over his head.
>
> It says Wile E. Coyote
> Genius Wear
>
> Thanks though!!


OOPS!! I missed the "Genius Wear" part. Isn't that a Cafe Press line
of clothing? If so, they probably got busted for using Wiley in their
stuff. You can always do up the design yourself and submit it to Cafe
Press and be your only customer. Then delete it from your inventory
before you get BS from WB. That is what we did in my gaming group for
using a registered trademark for personal stuff.

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Webmonkey for:
http://www.ossystems.com
http://www.bobs-garage.com
http://www.coltri-usa.com
http://www.rayzplace.com