Habitat Curacao
Anyone been there lately? What is the condition of the resort? How is the dive operation?

Habitat Curacao
Anyone been there lately? What is the condition of the resort? How is the dive operation?

Looking for an TDI/PADI instuctor named Gavin McKenzie
He was in New Zealand up untill early September 2004 and now may be in the Red Sea areas (possibly Dahab). Any help is appreciated. He loves teaching rebreathers

Dominica
I am thinking of taking a trip there in march. Has anyone been to the fort young hotel or dove with Cabrits in the north? Any info on where is the best diving and which hotels are the best w...

Steve Kramer and Charles Manson
Which one is Steve, and which one is Charlie? Be afraid. Be very afraid. http://www.takingthepiss.net/stevekramer/steve_and_charlie.jpg If you are unable t...

Reef Club
Does anyone know anything about the condition of the Reef Club in Cozumel? Any pictures?

Christmas Diving Holiday. Sharm el Sheikh.
Hi Guys. But I am having terrible trouble deciding on a hotel for our Christmas Diving Holiday. As you may have read before. We a family of 4 are doing a PADI course here in the UK...

The Shark Dive at Nassau
Here's my account of the shark dive I did at Nassau, Bahamas with Dive Dive Dive. It's one of the most exciting dives any certified scuba diver can do, if daring enough. My video still f...

Mabul versus Kapalai
Hi everyone, I want to get as much Sipadan diving in as possible but noticed that there are contradictory info about various resorts and quality of dive masters etc. <...

Steve Kramer and his Testimonials
Most of the posters on this group probably know by now that Steve 'Kombat' Kramer is a spammer, always on the lookout to 'promote' himself and his business. And you probably know tha...

Which section of Costa Rica
We are in the midst of planning our Costa Rican holiday in December. We'll be in CR for apx. 3 weeks and want to dive on the west coast. Questions: 1- Is the NW coast bette...

Cozumel
This email was sent to me by Jim Peacock who owns a house just south of El Presidente. Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:02 PM Subject: Report # 6 on Wilma Damage in Cozumel

Cozumel report (from Aldora) on rtc.
"Charles" <fort@his.com.remove.invalid> wrote in message news:241020052209330689%fort@his.com.remove.invalid... > The damage is heavy of course. There is a blog of...

Trip Report: Kauai
"Grumman-581" <grumman(five)(eight)(one)@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Gii5f.50$Bf7.42@tornado.texas.rr.com... > "Greg Mossman" wrote in message news:11lb40lkaqb7e59@corp.supern...

Florida
Hi everybody, this year our vacation is a family visit in Bradenton - Florida. Bradenton is located just below Tampa, west coast. We want to fit in a day or two of diving. Since t...

Steve Kramer the BRAGGART
Most of the posters on this group probably know by now that Steve Kramer is a spammer, always on the lookout to promote himself and his business. And you probably know that being a c...

Grand Cayman - Sunset House
Just recently learned that Sally Hendricken, Sunset House's General Manager since the late 1980's, has resigned as of 9/30/05. The rumor mill is suggesting that a hotel manager from...

Komandoo - Maldives
Hi all I'm planning a trip to the Maldives in Feb 2006. A few years ago I stayed on Kuredu and loved it - but have heard that it is now over-developed and over-crowded. ...

Wilma
Does anyone have any information on what Wilma has done to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel? Local news doesn't seem to care much. How are the people we dive with? How about the reefs?

Turn $6 Into 15,000.oo In 30 Days Or Less Using Paypal 100% Legal!!! "Noreply"
It Will Work… If you do as I have done! Just Do It! follow the 4 steps… $6.00 to $15,000.00 in 30 days! Steps: Follow the Logic, Just Do it and It will work… $$$ in 4 easy steps… 1. Set...

Post WIlma Roatan
The north side took a hit. Sueno del Mar got slammed big time. http://www.divingonroatan.com/coconuttreedivers.com/ Click on the Hurricane Wilma images. SD

Steve Kramer - The Great Pretender!
Steve Kramer - a photographer with expensive gear and limited talent. Steve Kramer had always dreamed of becoming a professional photographer and jungle safari tour-guide. But a...

Alanya
Has anyone dived Alanya in Turkey as I am flying out soon. Is there much to see? Any comments would be much appreciated.

Navy sued for sonar blasting whales
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/10/20/sonar.whales.ap/index.html SANTA MONICA, California (AP) -- Environmentalists sued the Navy on Wednesday, claiming that a widely used form of...

Puerto Rico
Hey guys, A while back I posted to see if anyone had ever done any dives in Puerto Rico. What I found is a bit discouraging - not a lot of good things to say about it.

Navy sued for sonar blasting whales
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/10/20/sonar.whales.ap/index.html SANTA MONICA, California (AP) -- Environmentalists sued the Navy on Wednesday, claiming that a widely used form of...

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS, IT'S AMAZING - "It_really_works1.txt" 10.6 KBytes yEnc
THIS REALLY WORKS this is amazing! give it a try! Turn $6.00 into $42,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and...

any decent cancun diving?
I may have a chance to go down to Cancun for a non-dive related event in early December. I've never been to Cancun but have been to Cozumel twice. Is there any half decent diving near Can...

Philippines in August
I wil be spending 2 or 3 weeks in the Philippines next August and want to put in at least a week's diving. I am a reasonably experienced diver. I enjoy wrecks but not exclusively...

Who is this "Reef Fish"?
What's up with this guy? He does nothing but go on cruises all the time. In between cruises he spends all day on the Internet posting to newsgroups. He even posts from the ships. He does...

Page: 0  1

2017
JanFebMar
2016