23 Oct 2005 15:34:07
SD
Post WIlma Roatan

The north side took a hit. Sueno del Mar got slammed big time.
http://www.divingonroatan.com/coconuttreedivers.com/
Click on the Hurricane Wilma images.

SD

24 Oct 2005 00:43:29
chilly
Re: Post WIlma Roatan

"SD" <westie97@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> The north side took a hit. Sueno del Mar got slammed big time.
> http://www.divingonroatan.com/coconuttreedivers.com/
> Click on the Hurricane Wilma images.

I saw those. Then I wrote to Ray at Sueno. He said they took the hit, but
inasmuch as they'd been setting up at their new shop at the new resort, it
didn't affect them much.

Who's yellow boats are those, sunk? I've been wracking my brain trying to
remember which shop had yellow boats, but it won't come to me.

I wonder what Eagle Ray's is going to do. There'll be some extensive
rebuild required there I'd think.

23 Oct 2005 20:54:11
SD
Re: Post WIlma Roatan

chilly wrote:
> "SD" <westie97@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > The north side took a hit. Sueno del Mar got slammed big time.
> > http://www.divingonroatan.com/coconuttreedivers.com/
> > Click on the Hurricane Wilma images.
>
> I saw those. Then I wrote to Ray at Sueno. He said they took the hit, but
> inasmuch as they'd been setting up at their new shop at the new resort, it
> didn't affect them much.
>
> Who's yellow boats are those, sunk? I've been wracking my brain trying to
> remember which shop had yellow boats, but it won't come to me.
>
> I wonder what Eagle Ray's is going to do. There'll be some extensive
> rebuild required there I'd think.

Ocean Connections maybe? I know they aren't Pura Vida and I don't think
they are West End Divers. I'm not sure where along West End those were
taken.

We had three days of nasty drizzly rain while this was going
on...everyhing in the house was cold and damp and all of our clothes
smelled mildewey.

SD

24 Oct 2005 08:26:07

> chilly wrote:
> >
> > Who's yellow boats are those, sunk? I've been wracking my brain trying
> > remember which shop had yellow boats, but it won't come to me.

> Ocean Connections maybe?

Yeah, I thought that at first, but the boats shown on their website aren't
yellow. I know that's not necessarily definitive confirmation. And the
color is one of the colors in their banner and marketing materials. I've
got a note into Phil but haven't heard a word back.

>I know they aren't Pura Vida and I don't think
> they are West End Divers.

I'm not positive they aren't West End Divers. I just wish I could be sure.
Hey, maybe Reef Divers?. I think yellow was one of their major colors too.

> I'm not sure where along West End those were
> taken.

It was very difficult to tell. As far as that pic with the guy walking
along the road, I'm thinking that might be north of Argentinean Grill.
Those two guys standing in the water, I know one of them for sure, but the
guy on the left, only looks familiar and I'd hestitate to say that he is who
I think he is.

> We had three days of nasty drizzly rain while this was going
> on...everyhing in the house was cold and damp and all of our clothes
> smelled mildewey.
>
> SD

24 Oct 2005 08:30:08
chilly
Re: Post WIlma Roatan

"SD" <westie97@yahoo.com > wrote in message

> We had three days of nasty drizzly rain while this was going
> on...everyhing in the house was cold and damp and all of our clothes
> smelled mildewey.

You got off lucky, I'd say.

I still haven't heard back from my friends in Coz. I'm very concerned.

24 Oct 2005 05:42:43
Doug Frederick
Re: Post WIlma Roatan

"chilly" <slarson@shaw.canada > wrote in message

> "SD" <westie97@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>

>> We had three days of nasty drizzly rain while this was going
>> on...everyhing in the house was cold and damp and all of our clothes
>> smelled mildewey.
>
> You got off lucky, I'd say.
>
> I still haven't heard back from my friends in Coz. I'm very concerned.

Check...

24 Oct 2005 21:33:46

> "SD" <westie97@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > chilly wrote:
> > >
> > > Who's yellow boats are those, sunk? I've been wracking my brain
trying
> > > remember which shop had yellow boats, but it won't come to me.
>
> > Ocean Connections maybe?
>
> Yeah, I thought that at first, but the boats shown on their website aren't
> yellow. I know that's not necessarily definitive confirmation. And the
> color is one of the colors in their banner and marketing materials. I've
> got a note into Phil but haven't heard a word back.

OK, I've heard back from Phil and it was their boat and they got it out OK.
He says "we are all cleaned up now and back on track." And that it was
"quite a fierce storm, did way more damage than Mitch, although the winds
were less
the sea came right in and took out a bunch of docks"

24 Oct 2005 22:32:12
chilly
Re: Post WIlma Roatan

"Doug Frederick" <Popeye@Finalprotectivefire.com > wrote in message

> "chilly" <slarson@shaw.canada> wrote in message
> >
> > "SD" <westie97@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> We had three days of nasty drizzly rain while this was going
> >> on...everyhing in the house was cold and damp and all of our clothes
> >> smelled mildewey.
> >
> > You got off lucky, I'd say.
> >
> > I still haven't heard back from my friends in Coz. I'm very concerned.
>

> Check...

Cyber-stalking! Doug, I'm surprised at you!! Not.

24 Oct 2005 19:32:58

> "Doug Frederick" <Popeye@Finalprotectivefire.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "chilly" <slarson@shaw.canada> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "SD" <westie97@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > You got off lucky, I'd say.
>> >
>> > I still haven't heard back from my friends in Coz. I'm very concerned.
>>

>> Check...
>
> Cyber-stalking! Doug, I'm surprised at you!! Not.

Nice try, honey, but a little too "pot/kettle".

25 Oct 2005 05:10:25

> "chilly" <slarson@shaw.canada> wrote in message
> >

> > Cyber-stalking! Doug, I'm surprised at you!! Not.
>
> Nice try, honey, but a little too "pot/kettle".

That's exactly right.

25 Oct 2005 05:34:46

> "Doug Frederick" <Popeye@Finalprotectivefire.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "chilly" <slarson@shaw.canada> wrote in message
>> >

>> > Cyber-stalking! Doug, I'm surprised at you!! Not.
>>
>> Nice try, honey, but a little too "pot/kettle".
>
> That's exactly right.

I asked you before, if you knew what the difference was between you and
I....

You didn't answer.