28 Oct 2005 16:34:46
Baz
Christmas Diving Holiday. Sharm el Sheikh.

Hi Guys.
But I am having terrible trouble deciding on a hotel for our Christmas
Diving Holiday.
As you may have read before.
We a family of 4 are doing a PADI course here in the UK and want to do the
Open Water in Sharm el Sheikh.
We would like a beach hotel with minimal travelling from hotel to jetties.

Any recommendations??

Regards
Baz

29 Oct 2005 01:58:28
Re: Christmas Diving Holiday. Sharm el Sheikh.

In article <43624553$0$73606$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net >,
Brashbaz@REMOVEmsn.com (Baz) wrote:

> *From:* "Baz" <Brashbaz@REMOVEmsn.com>
> *Date:* Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:34:46 +0100

> We would like a beach hotel with minimal travelling from hotel to
> jetties.
>
> Any recommendations??

To be close to jetty down by the old town, you need a hotel in El Maya,
there is a nice one next to the Seti.....used to be called the
Riu Palace....then the Iberotel.......stayed there a few times.....really
nice food etc.....

But if your in Nama bay......you really need the Sonesta Beach, remember
"Beach" because there is a Sonesta Club which is not by the beach, that
also is a nice hotel at which i have stayed, again, good food.

If youneed a dive operation you could do a lot worse than going with...
www.diveafrica.com
ask for Nikki.....

Dave Morgan @ Work in the UK

www.seatreker.com is being constructed by me, who knows absolutely
nothing about building a web site........

30 Oct 2005 17:19:49
Baz

<morgand@cix.compulink.co.uk > wrote in message
> In article <43624553$0$73606$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>,
> Brashbaz@REMOVEmsn.com (Baz) wrote:
>
>> *From:* "Baz" <Brashbaz@REMOVEmsn.com>
>> *Date:* Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:34:46 +0100
>
>> We would like a beach hotel with minimal travelling from hotel to
>> jetties.
>>
>> Any recommendations??
>
> To be close to jetty down by the old town, you need a hotel in El Maya,
> there is a nice one next to the Seti.....used to be called the
> Riu Palace....then the Iberotel.......stayed there a few times.....really
> nice food etc.....
>
> But if your in Nama bay......you really need the Sonesta Beach, remember
> "Beach" because there is a Sonesta Club which is not by the beach, that
> also is a nice hotel at which i have stayed, again, good food.
>
> If youneed a dive operation you could do a lot worse than going with...
> www.diveafrica.com
> ask for Nikki.....
>

> Dave Morgan @ Work in the UK
>
> www.seatreker.com is being constructed by me, who knows absolutely
> nothing about building a web site........

Thanks Dave.
Just the info I was looking for.
The Sonesta Beach looks a good bet.
Baz