State Dept. Concedes Errors in Terror Data
State Dept. Concedes Errors in Terror Data By R. Jeffrey Smith Washington Post Staff Writer Thursday, June 10, 2004; Page A17 Two months ago, the Bush administ...

FA: Underwater Work John Cayford Scuba, Construction & Salvage HC/DJ F/VG 6-30
Visit my Ebay Store at http://stores.ebay.com/Auctions-By-CoderIsMe?refid=store for more great book deals. I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items. Up for auction o...

Re: State Dept. Concedes Errors in Terror Data
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:07:59 +0000, Dillon Pyron wrote: > On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:34:13 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous > <nobody@paranoici.org> wrote: > > If anyon...

Re: Clarke: Iraq war an enormous mistake
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:06:06 -0700, Scott wrote: > "Zama" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:hI7Ec.40770$OB3.18399@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... &...

Sunpak G-flash strobe
Anyone tried this strobe? Any comments? http://www.adorama.com/SUGF.html

Sealife 310 Pro- warning
they have sent us 3 housings...all have failed..beware

Supreme Court Rules: Bush violated oath of office.
It is time to proceed to impeachment of Bush. Turn him over for his war crimes after you throw him out of office.

Re: Clarke: Iraq war an enormous mistake
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:34:49 +0000, GWB wrote: > To quote the Vice-President: > Go fuck yourself. You first.

Jet Harness BP? Anyone used one
I've been pondering the "Jet Harness" single tank backplate/harness/wing. I'm a "fairly new" scuba diver. Just recently got my PADI Rescue Diver cert and thus far have not been impres...

Freediving Fins
I am finally going to bite the bullet and buy some Cressi-sub Gara 3000s for a trip in july. None of the dive shops in my area carry them, so its cataloges for me, and because I'm leaving so...

Saudi Arabia grants asylum to senior member of al Qaeda
Sources: Al Qaeda chief surrenders By CNN Senior International Correspondent Nic Robertson RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (CNN) -- The most senior member of al Qaeda so far has...

FS: Canon PowerShot A80 + Underwater Housing + 512mb
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3824514161

Clarke: Iraq war an enormous mistake
ORLANDO, Florida (AP) -- The invasion of Iraq was an "enormous mistake" that is costing untold lives, strengthening al Qaeda and breeding a new generation of terrorists, former White House c...

Will Kerry turn Bush over to The Hague to be tried for his war crimes?
Meet The New Jihad A TIME investigation reveals how insurgents in Iraq aim to create an Islamic state and turn the country into a terrorist haven By MICHAEL WARE/FALLUJAH <...

Sea & Sea YS90DX
Look for user comment on this S&S YS90DX strobe. Is it easy to use? I only have an auto mode digital cam for now but plan to upgrade in the near future. What kind of setting should I ...

Diving in Dominican Republic
Greetings all, Just booked a fortnight's family holiday next month in Dom Rep at the Coral Marien by Hilton on Costa Dorada. Anyone ever been to this hotel? According to th...

Media gets liberal allowing Bush excuses
Media gets liberal allowing Bush excuses Molly Ivins - Creators Syndicate 06.22.04 - AUSTIN, Texas -- As I.F. Stone used to say, "All governments lie," so that's no shocker...

war crimes
New Report Documents Extensive US War Crimes in Iraq Report, CESR, 10 June 2004 NEW YORK, NY - The Bush Administration is committing war crimes and other serious violations ...

Are Henderson wetsuits really better?
I am in the market for a 7mm wetsuit for diving in the Pacififc Northwest. I'd prefer a Farmer John + jacket combo as that's what I'm used to and the combination keeps me a bit warmer. I've...

can some one give me some advice ???
helloo..... Hi i'm making my sub and i'm lookig for some advice... I don't have so many experience with the scrudder system to refrech air so i'm looking for some one ...

Dry Suits For Sale
Hi World, check out our ebay auction for 2 fantastic dry suits for sale.... Dont miss this oppertunity.... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1300&item=368...

Underwater video...
Any suggestions for inexpensive underwater video equipment? I'm only interested in filming mooring chains (40 ft. depth max) and boat bottoms, generally in low visibility waters. ...

Print Suunto divelogs in filofax style...
Does anyone know of any software or any method how one can print the logs from my Suunto Vyper to a filofax style printout. My idea is to have a filofax as my dive logbook, where I can...

what's a good used inexpensive regulator to get for -> a single tank rig, used only for boating emergencies ?
Thank you. Courtney Thomas -- s/v Mutiny Rhodes Bounty II lying Oriental, NC WDB5619

Nitek Duo vs. Vytec
Any ideas on Nitek Duo vs Suunto Vytec (except for the possibilty of air integration)?? Edwin

AL vs. Steel tanks
i have been diving for allmost 1 year now and i want to buy my own tank mainly so that we dont have to be back to the dive shop before they close to return it. I was just wonderin...

anyone know where a Healthways regulator can be repaired or rebuilt ?
Thank you. Courtney Thomas -- s/v Mutiny Rhodes Bounty II lying Oriental, NC WDB5619

Mares MR22 Abyss regulator
The Mares MR22 Abyss goes for $250-$300 these days. Would you consider this the best regulator in that price range, or would you prefer something like the Aqualung Titan LX or Mares MR12 Pr...

FS Seaquest Pro QD inc knife
any interest email gadgetboy@NOSPAM.orange.net (remove the nospam) for details. I am in NW UK Mark

Canon S500
Thinking of buying a Canon S500. It is a 5 MP compact camera that Canon makes an inexpensive housing for. I am leaning towards this camera because of the housing and thought of using it un...

Page: 0  1  2

2017
JanFebMar
2016