Mike Ball denies negligence in death of novice diver
Mike Ball manager denies negligence in death of novice diver in strong currents Go to http://www.cdnn.info/safety/s031031/s031031.html

Prophetic...
I was emailing with "Doc" and he had told me about a post Mick had made about his Warren Zevon sig and asked me to post it here with the appropriate reference. For those who don't...

Looking for Suunto Dive Manager
Hi, does anyone have the a Suuto Dive Manager adapter for sale (Vyper)? Cheers, Marcus

FS: Dive Rite Rec Wing on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3634616647&category=16053&rd=1 Closes Monday evening. --- Rich http://richlockyer.tripod.com/

FS: Halcyon Explorer 45
I've got a Halcyon Explorer 45 that (judging from how little use I've gotten out of it) just doesn't the diving I do around here. Slightly used and well cared-for, condition is (so fa...

Mem mouse wanted
Hi Iam after to buy a windows xp compatible mem mouse for uwatec aldian pro dive computer...

Analog depth gauge reading to 100 meters ?
Desperately seeking an analog depth gauge which can indicate depths to 100 meters. We have only been able to find ones which read to 70 meters. Electronics are not and option and ...

RIP Baby...
http://www.legacy.com/atlanta/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1554792 Kimber

Nikonos V Discontinued?
I am thinking of getting into UW photography. According to the Google group archives, Nikonos-V was discontinued sometime in 2001. But when I look at Nikon USA web site today, it's still l...

UNDERWATER CAMERA for SCUBA
Hi. I want to buy a camera for underwater photography when I dive. Any suggestions? Is 35mm OK for this? Would I need special housing for the camera? -Zeke

Memorial Service info for AirHog
For those of you who are not on rec.scuba: There will be a service of remembrance for Mickey Smith, better known as AirHog around these parts... The service will be at 11:00...

Come inside, big surprise.
I found this adult site on Google: http://www.google.com/search?q=free+newsgroup+porn+newsporn4u&num=1&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&output=search All the adult binary newsgroups a...

"Charme" .... at Sharm
Two new galeries on Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt: http://www.underwaterphotographie.com/galery/sharm_2/galerie2_index.htm http://www.underwaterphotographie.com/galery/sharm_3/galerie3_index....

MARES Reg maintenance question
Hi all- Last went diving this past March in Cayman and my equipment has been is storage ever since. Just boked a trip to St Lucia for the end of November and would like to know w...

Best reg?
Apeks ATX 100? Poseidon Xstream? Scubapro MK25/S600? Aqualung Legend LX Supreme? Other reg's? Thank you.

Scuba contact lenses
I'm looking for glasses or contactlenses for use when scuba diving. Is this possible? Does anybody know where to find more info on this subject... It would be nice to dive withou...

FS: Complete Scuba Package in Orlando, FL
For Sale for pickup in Orlando, FL only: These items are to be sold as a single package, to be picked up by BUYER at a mutually agreeable location around Orlando, FL. The items an...

air volume formula?
If I have a steel 72 cylinder(working pressure 2200psi)and a steel 85(working pressure 2400psi) both filled to 2200psi which has more air? Does anyone know a formula for th...

This is not a joke - please be sensitive.
I know Mickey is loved by some and hated by others. Goddamnit I don't know how to do this. I loved him more than anything... and now he is gone. Mickey passed away in his ...

Mako Compressor For Sale
I have a Mako model Purus-g 3CFM 3200 psi for sale. $1500.00 complete ready to fill scuba tanks. Location is near Branson Mo. It is powered by a gas mtr. now. I have a 3hp elect. mtr. 22...

Pressed Steel status ?
I just read PST gave a warning they were going to lay off 1/2 it's work force (the article was in August so it's new to me old news). http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/...

Question: Dive Computer Maintenance/Care
Hi, I just recently got a dive computer, Mares M1 RGBM. I haven't used it yet. Apart from rinsing in fresh water and drying out, is there any other special care that should be taken? ...

Want to dive the world?
Want to dive the world? Want to dive the best dive sites on the planet? The South Pacific, The Caribbean, The Red Sea? Would you like to truly make it your lifestyle for several ...

Re: Question: Split-fin in strong current
In <vpehv2o6to2o75@news.supernews.com> "Kimber" wrote: > > "Drew A. Dunn" <dad6b@nospam.alumni.virginia.edu> wrote in message > > > You know... you cou...

Mike Ball Spoil Sport guest dies diving Yongala wreck
Mike Ball Spoil Sport guest dies diving Yongala wreck http://www.cdnn.info/safety/s031023/s031023.html

In <vpbk4s9uejnfb7@news.supernews.com> "Kimber" wrote: > > "Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message > news:bn3uek$hrp$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...

Question: Split-fin in strong current
Hi everybody, I am going to buy a pair of "apollo bio pro" split fins but this morning one of my friend told me that split fins could not be used in current be...

Air Integrated Hoseless computers
I am looking to upgrade my computer and wonder if anyone has recommendations for an air integrated/hoseless wrist mount computer? So far I have tentatively narrowed my search down to the Ae...

Led Lights
Just curious if anyone is using LED lights in diving. I just bought a couple for work and around the house and they seem to be pretty reliable and of good construction. I have a Streamligh...

Page: 0  1  2

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOct
2016