30 May 2005 17:18:08
Where to get the best prices on 3 complete setups in Houston, TX

I just got me two 15 year old daughters cirtified and want to buy them
complete setups and myself new equipment and was wanting to find out if
anyone knew where the best prices were in the Houston, TX area. We used
Cressi sub in the class and really liked it, so if anyone knows a cressi
dealer let me know. I live about 60 miles south of houston. We will need
BCs, octos, consoles, etc etc. ( not fins or masks) Of course im on a budget
because I have 6 kids that seem to want to eat everyday and with gas prices
so high its getting tougher.
Thanks
Gary
Freeport, TX

30 May 2005 19:38:59
JWU42
Re: Where to get the best prices on 3 complete setups in Houston,

tothundr@swbell.net wrote:
> I just got me two 15 year old daughters cirtified and want to buy them
> complete setups and myself new equipment and was wanting to find out if
> anyone knew where the best prices were in the Houston, TX area. We used
> Cressi sub in the class and really liked it, so if anyone knows a cressi
> dealer let me know. I live about 60 miles south of houston. We will need
> BCs, octos, consoles, etc etc. ( not fins or masks) Of course im on a budget
> because I have 6 kids that seem to want to eat everyday and with gas prices
> so high its getting tougher.
> Thanks
> Gary
> Freeport, TX

Gary,

I have some gear my wife used for class and her OW checkut dives. It
has been untouched the last 5 years (Seaquest BC, US Divers Computer,
3/2 wetsuit, Scuba Pro First/Second and US Divers Octo). If interested
e-mail me at jwu42 at yahoo dot com.

// Jeff

31 May 2005 21:29:11
HKN
Re: Where to get the best prices on 3 complete setups in Houston, TX

<tothundr@swbell.net > wrote in message
>I just got me two 15 year old daughters cirtified and want to buy them
>complete setups and myself new equipment and was wanting to find out if
>anyone knew where the best prices were in the Houston, TX area. We used
>Cressi sub in the class and really liked it, so if anyone knows a cressi
>dealer let me know. I live about 60 miles south of houston. We will need
>BCs, octos, consoles, etc etc. ( not fins or masks) Of course im on a
>budget because I have 6 kids that seem to want to eat everyday and with
gas
>prices so high its getting tougher.
> Thanks
> Gary