21 May 2005 18:02:31
Jammer Six
Upgraded system, call for morons

Okay, I've upgraded my system, and changed news-readers.

So all you strokes, morons, oxygen wasters, and pinheads, post to this
thread.

Respond if:

-You're male, but you're not a Real Man.
-You think someone else could be responsible for something that happens
to you beneath the surface.
-You quibble.
-You don't know how to learn.
-There is some reason you think you would leave your buddy.
-You would argue with a Captain at sea.
-You would board a dive boat without permission.
-You make dives under sub-optimal conditions.
-You ask divers on boats why they aren't making a given dive.
-You have no system to your gear.
-Your steel tanks have burst discs in them.
-You dive with a snorkel.
-You touch gear on boats that belongs to other divers.
-You're working as a PADI or a NAUI DM.
-You're working as an SSI Dive Con.
-You do progressive penetration.
-You dive 80%.
-You think Black had a point. The point you think he had doesn't matter.
-You have a yellow and green Nitrox sticker on one or more of your tanks.
-You calculate the "optimal mix" for your dives.
-You bring big, hard sided luggage with wheels onto live-a-boards.
-You smoke.
-You're a lawyer named Phil or Greg.
-You don't know what the difference between an average and a mean is.
-You have Nitrox clean tanks.
-You have a Nitrox regulator.
-You have bondage wings.
-You frequently use capital letters inappropriately in your posts.
-Your name is "Kombat Kramer", "Bull Shark" or "Lee Bell". I forget
which one you're using now.
-There was a stroke alert put out for one of your posts in the last two
years.
-You use the word "captain" in your .sig.
-You don't know what a .sig is.
-rec.scuba was three groups when you got certified.
-You converted to a better way of diving in a year that starts with a
"2". If you're posting under this point, and only this point, point it
out.
-You have a Spare Air.
-You use a pony bottle as a pony bottle.
-You dive an Inspiration.
-You dive an "other" DPV.

Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",

21 May 2005 18:20:29
Greg Mossman
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

"Jammer Six" <jammer@oz.net > wrote in message

> -You're a lawyer named Phil or Greg.

> Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.

Glad to be of service.

22 May 2005 03:04:39
Dillon Pyron
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

Thus spake Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net > :

>Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.

Come visit my website that sells useless shit.

Did that get me in?

--
dillon
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

22 May 2005 11:13:12
Alan Street
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <jammer-4BF7C4.18023121052005@blackhole.shreve.net >, Jammer
Six <jammer@oz.net > wrote:

Okay, I've upgraded my system, and changed news-readers.

Why? Doesn't Thoth work under 10.4?

[...]

Sometimes.

Oh, wait. You were talking about diving.

Never mind.

-You dive 80%.
-You think Black had a point. The point you think he had doesn't matter.
-You have a yellow and green Nitrox sticker on one or more of your tanks.
-You calculate the "optimal mix" for your dives.
-You bring big, hard sided luggage with wheels onto live-a-boards.
-You smoke.
-You're a lawyer named Phil or Greg.
-You don't know what the difference between an average and a mean is.
-You have Nitrox clean tanks.
-You have a Nitrox regulator.

We all have nitrox regulators. Even you ;-)

-You have bondage wings.
-You frequently use capital letters inappropriately in your posts.
-Your name is "Kombat Kramer", "Bull Shark" or "Lee Bell". I forget
which one you're using now.
-There was a stroke alert put out for one of your posts in the last two
years.
-You use the word "captain" in your .sig.
-You don't know what a .sig is.
-rec.scuba was three groups when you got certified.
-You converted to a better way of diving in a year that starts with a
"2". If you're posting under this point, and only this point, point it
out.

That would be me.

What can I say. Some of us don't live in Seattle or dive caves in
Florida.

-You have a Spare Air.
-You use a pony bottle as a pony bottle.
-You dive an Inspiration.
-You dive an "other" DPV.

Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.

21 May 2005 20:39:19
Jammer Six
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <220520051113124468%agstreet@nonono_san.rr.com >,
Alan Street <agstreet@nonono_san.rr.com > wrote:

> Why? Doesn't Thoth work under 10.4?

I don't know. I looked at MT first, and I seem to remember that you have
to set some weird multi-personality thing up for Thoth.

I may look at it again. I've used it for years, I was used to it, and I
so far, I see one minor drawback to MT (only one signature).

Besides, there's no Brian with MT.

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
moments before being killed by a single shot.

21 May 2005 20:40:12
Jammer Six
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <rmtv81tfr3k4k2du8hgq36glj3199af3ii@4ax.com >,
Dillon Pyron <dmpyronINVALID@austin.rr.com > wrote:

> Did that get me in?

What?

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
moments before being killed by a single shot.

22 May 2005 04:03:00
Grumman-581

"Jammer Six" wrote in message
> What?

I thought we went over this already... He's on second...

22 May 2005 06:24:10
George Price
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

"Jammer Six" <jammer@oz.net > wrote in message
> Okay, I've upgraded my system, and changed news-readers.
>
> So all you strokes, morons, oxygen wasters, and pinheads, post to this
> thread.
>
> Respond if:
>
> -You're male, but you're not a Real Man.
> -You think someone else could be responsible for something that happens
> to you beneath the surface.
> -You quibble.
> -You don't know how to learn.
> -There is some reason you think you would leave your buddy.
> -You would argue with a Captain at sea.
> -You would board a dive boat without permission.
> -You make dives under sub-optimal conditions.
> -You ask divers on boats why they aren't making a given dive.
> -You have no system to your gear.
> -Your steel tanks have burst discs in them.
> -You dive with a snorkel.
> -You touch gear on boats that belongs to other divers.
> -You're working as a PADI or a NAUI DM.
> -You're working as an SSI Dive Con.
> -You do progressive penetration.
> -You dive 80%.
> -You think Black had a point. The point you think he had doesn't matter.
> -You have a yellow and green Nitrox sticker on one or more of your tanks.
> -You calculate the "optimal mix" for your dives.
> -You bring big, hard sided luggage with wheels onto live-a-boards.
> -You smoke.
> -You're a lawyer named Phil or Greg.
> -You don't know what the difference between an average and a mean is.
> -You have Nitrox clean tanks.
> -You have a Nitrox regulator.
> -You have wings.
> -You frequently use capital letters inappropriately in your posts.
> -Your name is "Kombat Kramer", "Bull Shark" or "Lee Bell". I forget
> which one you're using now.
> -There was a stroke alert put out for one of your posts in the last two
> years.
> -You use the word "captain" in your .sig.
> -You don't know what a .sig is.
> -rec.scuba was three groups when you got certified.
> -You converted to a better way of diving in a year that starts with a
> "2". If you're posting under this point, and only this point, point it
> out.
> -You have a Spare Air.
> -You use a pony bottle as a pony bottle.
> -You dive an Inspiration.
> -You dive an "other" DPV.
>
> Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.
>
> --
> "When I have your wounded."
> -Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
> refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
> moments before being killed by a single shot.

22 May 2005 07:16:18
George Price
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

Jammer.

I guess you have to think?

Why would I care what you, or anyone else in the world, has to say about
your opinion on how I, or my family do our diving, or anything else related
to living? EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION. I could care less.

I learned to tune out everything but what I believe in.

You, or anyone else will never have ANY impact on how we dive, or LIVE.

A lot of your list below refers to common sense, which, as you have
surmised, does not seem to apply to the general public. If the government
applied an intelligenence test for drivers license, and actually enforced
half of their laws, we would have half of the people we have on the raod.

Can you imagine a general public that could actually merge with traffic
properly, or no how to turn left on a yellow light?

Yes, I have my pet peeves as well. You know what? I could give a shit what
anyone thinks about how and what I do. I don't get in anyone elses way, so
stay out of mine.

George

I see your frustration in the idiots out there....it's nothing that you can
change, so get over it.
"Jammer Six" <jamwmer@oz.net > wrote in message
> Okay, I've upgraded my system, and changed news-readers.
>
> So all you strokes, morons, oxygen wasters, and pinheads, post to this
> thread.
>
> Respond if:
>
> -You're male, but you're not a Real Man.
> -You think someone else could be responsible for something that happens
> to you beneath the surface.
> -You quibble.
> -You don't know how to learn.
> -There is some reason you think you would leave your buddy.
> -You would argue with a Captain at sea.
> -You would board a dive boat without permission.
> -You make dives under sub-optimal conditions.
> -You ask divers on boats why they aren't making a given dive.
> -You have no system to your gear.
> -Your steel tanks have burst discs in them.
> -You dive with a snorkel.
> -You touch gear on boats that belongs to other divers.
> -You're working as a PADI or a NAUI DM.
> -You're working as an SSI Dive Con.
> -You do progressive penetration.
> -You dive 80%.
> -You think Black had a point. The point you think he had doesn't matter.
> -You have a yellow and green Nitrox sticker on one or more of your tanks.
> -You calculate the "optimal mix" for your dives.
> -You bring big, hard sided luggage with wheels onto live-a-boards.
> -You smoke.
> -You're a lawyer named Phil or Greg.
> -You don't know what the difference between an average and a mean is.
> -You have Nitrox clean tanks.
> -You have a Nitrox regulator.
> -You have wings.
> -You frequently use capital letters inappropriately in your posts.
> -Your name is "Kombat Kramer", "Bull Shark" or "Lee Bell". I forget
> which one you're using now.
> -There was a stroke alert put out for one of your posts in the last two
> years.
> -You use the word "captain" in your .sig.
> -You don't know what a .sig is.
> -rec.scuba was three groups when you got certified.
> -You converted to a better way of diving in a year that starts with a
> "2". If you're posting under this point, and only this point, point it
> out.
> -You have a Spare Air.
> -You use a pony bottle as a pony bottle.
> -You dive an Inspiration.
> -You dive an "other" DPV.
>
> Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.
>
> --
> "When I have your wounded."
> -Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
> refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
> moments before being killed by a single shot.

22 May 2005 03:59:52
Salty

Jammer Six wrote:
> Okay, I've upgraded my system, and changed news-readers.
>
> So all you strokes, morons, oxygen wasters, and pinheads, post to
this
> thread.
>
> Respond if:

Ohhh Daddy, I read all that stuff you mentioned and I think I'm still
in your good graces. I promise that I won't give you a nail gun, even
if you ask for one. <huge evil grin >

22 May 2005 15:56:51
Jammer Six
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <6lWje.33127$VH2.12613@tornado.tampabay.rr.com >,
"George Price" <gprice3@cfl.rr.com > wrote:

> Why would I care what you, or anyone else in the world, has to say about
> your opinion on how I, or my family do our diving, or anything else related
> to living?

You tell me.

The only thing you've demonstrated so far is that you belong to me.

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
moments before being killed by a single shot.

22 May 2005 19:08:44
Kriterian
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

"Jammer Six" <jammer@oz.net > wrote in message
> Okay, I've upgraded my system, and changed news-readers.
>
> So all you strokes, morons, oxygen wasters, and pinheads, post to this
> thread.
>
> Respond if:

No, we don't want this bullshit here, get it out of here. This is a scuba
newsgroup, not a "I've got a new newsreader" test group.

22 May 2005 21:02:13
Jammer Six
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <Pa8ke.21624$CR5.5114@bignews1.bellsouth.net >,
"Kriterian" <kriterian@yahoo.com > wrote:

> No, we don't want this bullshit here, get it out of here. This is a scuba
> newsgroup, not a "I've got a new newsreader" test group.

What? You're breaking up.

My new newsreader can't read the gibberish you're server is sending.

What did you say?

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
moments before being killed by a single shot.

23 May 2005 01:51:36
me
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net > wrote:

Welcome to my killfile.

BTW: What's a "Nitrox - clean" tank and why is your head up your ass
so far that you don't like nitrox labels on tanks?

Only in SCUBA boards and newsgroups to the intolerant asses come out
of the woodwork so often.

23 May 2005 05:39:11
Lyle Harwood
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net > wrote:

> Okay, I've upgraded my system, and changed news-readers.
>
> So all you strokes, morons, oxygen wasters, and pinheads, post to this
> thread.
>
> Respond if:
>
> [snip]

Sorry, but I don't see Force Fins used with DIR gear :-)

-Lyle "Hugs and Kisses" Harwood

23 May 2005 14:14:42
Chris Guynn
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

> -You touch gear on boats that belongs to other divers.

Only when asked to hand them something... and it's usually my wife.

> -There was a stroke alert put out for one of your posts in the last two
> years.

I don't recall this happening specifically, but it's possible and I'm too
lazy to look.

> -rec.scuba was three groups when you got certified.

That definitely applies to me.

> Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.

Your ever so welcome.

23 May 2005 15:54:31
Chris Guynn

"me" <me@yahoo.comet > wrote in message
> On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net> wrote:
>
> Welcome to my killfile.
>
> BTW: What's a "Nitrox - clean" tank and why is your head up your ass
> so far that you don't like nitrox labels on tanks?
>
> Only in SCUBA boards and newsgroups to the intolerant asses come out
> of the woodwork so often.

Can I ask why you ask a question to someone you claim you just added to your
killfile?

23 May 2005 10:07:09
James Connell

Chris Guynn wrote:
> "me" <me@yahoo.comet> wrote in message
>
>>On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net> wrote:
>>
>>Welcome to my killfile.
>>
>>BTW: What's a "Nitrox - clean" tank and why is your head up your ass
>>so far that you don't like nitrox labels on tanks?
>>
>>Only in SCUBA boards and newsgroups to the intolerant asses come out
>>of the woodwork so often.
>

> Can I ask why you ask a question to someone you claim you just added to your
> killfile?

I'll have to ask you - why are you allways sucking jammers ass?
any time someone calls that damn fool a damn fool, You feel a need to
add a turd to the pile in jammers defence. are you just a sock puppet of
jammers? or are you his butt buddy?

23 May 2005 14:48:03
John Mason Jr

me wrote:
> On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net> wrote:
>
> Welcome to my killfile.
>
> BTW: What's a "Nitrox - clean" tank and why is your head up your ass
> so far that you don't like nitrox labels on tanks?

If you really want an answer try asking nice :-)

<http://tinyurl.com/a6qffcolor=#0000FF> >

And to your question

1.) Labels come off and leave a mess, don't provide any benefit, except
to the shop that sells them.

2.) You only know it is clean at the time of inspection, unless you
maintain the facilities where you get your gas

3.) Various grades of clean are BS as it is either clean or not (also
see #2), though you might not have an noticeable issue if you aren't
doing partial pressure blending.

John

23 May 2005 19:50:10
Dennis (Icarus)

"James Connell" <jconnell@gci.net > wrote in message
> Chris Guynn wrote:
> > "me" <me@yahoo.comet> wrote in message
> >
> >>On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>Welcome to my killfile.
> >>
> >>BTW: What's a "Nitrox - clean" tank and why is your head up your ass
> >>so far that you don't like nitrox labels on tanks?
> >>
> >>Only in SCUBA boards and newsgroups to the intolerant asses come out
> >>of the woodwork so often.
> >

> > Can I ask why you ask a question to someone you claim you just added to
your
> > killfile?
> >

> I'll have to ask you - why are you allways sucking jammers ass?

He doesn't. Pay attention, James.
While rhetorical questions are appropriate, it does seem odd that one would
ask a question of one they've just put in their killfile.
Or do you not see this?

> any time someone calls that damn fool a damn fool, You feel a need to
> add a turd to the pile in jammers defence. <snip of schoolyard bs>

Dennis

24 May 2005 01:18:24
Lee Bell
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

Jammer's obviously making a list of people he has a lot in common with.

24 May 2005 01:18:31
Grumman-581

"James Connell" wrote in message news:11946tjesk83i2e@corp.supernews.com...
> I'll have to ask you - why are you allways sucking jammers ass?

Awh, come on, James... Every once in awhile, Lyle has some words of wisdom
that are rather priceless... Personally, I have a newfound respect for air
nailers while on roofs thanks to him... Foolish me, I thought I only had to
worry about the nails coming up through the *bottom* of my boot...

23 May 2005 21:25:19
Rich Lockyer
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net > wrote:

>-There is some reason you think you would leave your buddy.

Only when he's safely on board the boat, and only if the plan is to
return with beer.

>-You would argue with a Captain at sea.

Only if he's a democrat.

>-You make dives under sub-optimal conditions.

Well well miss prissy-pants. It ain't always 80 and sunny in SoCal :)

>-Your steel tanks have burst discs in them.

Ya, but they don't go into overhead environments.
You forgot one... they're high pressure steels too :)

>-You calculate the "optimal mix" for your dives.

Nahh... I dive the optimal depth for my mix.

>-You bring big, hard sided luggage with wheels onto live-a-boards.

I brought a big Pelican on a Panga in Cozumel.
Everyone was VERY happy to have a clean and dry place to keep their
stuff, as it was raining and the seas were rough.
That was the only day of that trip that I didn't head to the dock
already geared up.

>-You don't know what the difference between an average and a mean is.

Sorry... never studied stats. "looks right" engineering works for me.

>-You have Nitrox clean tanks.

Ya, but they get filled by PP.

>-You frequently use capital letters inappropriately in your posts.

Guilty... WAY FUCKING guilty.

>-There was a stroke alert put out for one of your posts in the last two
>years.

Was it two or three?

>-rec.scuba was three groups when you got certified.

There's 3?

>-You converted to a better way of diving in a year that starts with a
>"2". If you're posting under this point, and only this point, point it
>out.

2003

>-You use a pony bottle as a pony bottle.

Nahh... it's a stage bottle... staged for the end of the dive and only
used if I've broken 6ths :)

>-You dive an "other" DPV.

Mako?

>Hurry, I'm re-building my killfile.

Bite me.

--- Rich
http://richlockyer.tripod.com/

24 May 2005 12:31:10
Alan Street
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <65m29153878de5kipmerjsbroor2r27ruh@4ax.com >, me
<me@yahoo.comet > wrote:

On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net > wrote:

Welcome to my killfile.

BTW: What's a "Nitrox - clean" tank and why is your head up your ass
so far that you don't like nitrox labels on tanks?

Only in SCUBA boards and newsgroups to the intolerant asses come out
of the woodwork so often.

Yeah. In the real world, they just snicker behind your back at your big
Nitrox sticker and yellow regulator.

24 May 2005 13:34:45
Chris Guynn
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

"James Connell" <jconnell@gci.net > wrote in message
> Chris Guynn wrote:
> > "me" <me@yahoo.comet> wrote in message
> >
> >>On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:02:31 -0700, Jammer Six <jammer@oz.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>Welcome to my killfile.
> >>
> >>BTW: What's a "Nitrox - clean" tank and why is your head up your ass
> >>so far that you don't like nitrox labels on tanks?
> >>
> >>Only in SCUBA boards and newsgroups to the intolerant asses come out
> >>of the woodwork so often.
> >

> > Can I ask why you ask a question to someone you claim you just added to
your
> > killfile?
> >

> I'll have to ask you - why are you allways sucking jammers ass?
> any time someone calls that damn fool a damn fool, You feel a need to
> add a turd to the pile in jammers defence. are you just a sock puppet of
> jammers? or are you his butt buddy?

How exactly is asking the question I asked "sucking Jammers ass"? Please,
in your reply, be very specific. While you're at it, could you let me know
just exactly how the question I posed could be seen as defending him?

Also, could you post 5 cites to instances where I've done what you claim I
do "any time someone calls that damn fool a damn fool"? If it's as
prevalent as you imply, 5 cites shouldn't be difficult to find at all.

24 May 2005 18:33:04
Jammer Six
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <4ga591l22uddssgnbuelosrhkqb02imrot@4ax.com >,
Rich Lockyer <rlockyer@linkline.DONTSPAMME.com > wrote:

> Guilty... WAY FUCKING guilty.

That cracked me up...

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
moments before being killed by a single shot.

24 May 2005 18:35:40
Jammer Six
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <11946tjesk83i2e@corp.supernews.com >,
James Connell <jconnell@gci.net > wrote:

> I'll have to ask you - why are you allways sucking jammers ass?
> any time someone calls that damn fool a damn fool, You feel a need to
> add a turd to the pile in jammers defence. are you just a sock puppet of
> jammers? or are you his butt buddy?

We've never really noticed it before, but you have an anal fixation,
don't you, honeybunch?

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
moments before being killed by a single shot.

24 May 2005 18:38:22
Jammer Six
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons

In article <Hhvke.2162$PS3.1417@attbi_s22 >,
"Grumman-581" <grumman###@gmail.com > wrote:

> Foolish me, I thought I only had to
> worry about the nails coming up through the *bottom* of my boot...

Nope. That's the most common injury in construction, but it's only two
days lost time. Here in Washington, that's a financial killer for labor.
Two days is one day short of the threshold for L&I.

And the ones through the top hurt more.

You can just believe me, or you can borrow my gun, and one nail.

I'm fucking certain you won't need more than one...

--
"When I have your wounded."
-Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
moments before being killed by a single shot.

24 May 2005 19:24:49
Scott

> In article <Hhvke.2162$PS3.1417@attbi_s22>,
> "Grumman-581" <grumman###@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Foolish me, I thought I only had to
> > worry about the nails coming up through the *bottom* of my boot...
>
> Nope. That's the most common injury in construction, but it's only two
> days lost time. Here in Washington, that's a financial killer for labor.
> Two days is one day short of the threshold for L&I.
>
> And the ones through the top hurt more.
>
> You can just believe me, or you can borrow my gun, and one nail.
>
> I'm fucking certain you won't need more than one...

How does that stack up against an AD in the company of Our Greatness?

Cross me with a muzzle...

Cross You with a muzzle.....

Nail guns arent regulated and licensed?

Oh, the horror...

24 May 2005 20:49:35
Crownfield

Jammer Six wrote:

> In article <11946tjesk83i2e@corp.supernews.com>,
> James Connell <jconnell@gci.net> wrote:
>
> > I'll have to ask you - why are you allways sucking jammers ass?
> > any time someone calls that damn fool a damn fool, You feel a need to
> > add a turd to the pile in jammers defence. are you just a sock puppet of
> > jammers? or are you his butt buddy?
>
> We've never really noticed it before, but you have an anal fixation,
> don't you, honeybunch?

a pattern over several years now...

> --
> "When I have your wounded."
> -Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
> refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
> moments before being killed by a single shot.

24 May 2005 20:50:41
Crownfield

Scott wrote:

> "Jammer Six" <jammer@oz.net> wrote in message
> > In article <Hhvke.2162$PS3.1417@attbi_s22>,
> > "Grumman-581" <grumman###@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Foolish me, I thought I only had to
> > > worry about the nails coming up through the *bottom* of my boot...
> >
> > Nope. That's the most common injury in construction, but it's only two
> > days lost time. Here in Washington, that's a financial killer for labor.
> > Two days is one day short of the threshold for L&I.
> >
> > And the ones through the top hurt more.
> >
> > You can just believe me, or you can borrow my gun, and one nail.
> >
> > I'm fucking certain you won't need more than one...
>
> How does that stack up against an AD in the company of Our Greatness?
>
> Cross me with a muzzle...
>
> Cross You with a muzzle.....
>
> Nail guns arent regulated and licensed?

and they have a range of about 50 yards uphill...

> Oh, the horror...

25 May 2005 04:03:29
George Price

> In article <6lWje.33127$VH2.12613@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
> "George Price" <gprice3@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Why would I care what you, or anyone else in the world, has to say about
>> your opinion on how I, or my family do our diving, or anything else
>> related
>> to living?
>
> You tell me.
>
> The only thing you've demonstrated so far is that you belong to me.

Now you're the moron.

> "When I have your wounded."
> -Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
> refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
> moments before being killed by a single shot.

24 May 2005 23:03:31
Crownfield

George Price wrote:

> "Jammer Six" <jammer@oz.net> wrote in message
> > In article <6lWje.33127$VH2.12613@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
> > "George Price" <gprice3@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Why would I care what you, or anyone else in the world, has to say about
> >> your opinion on how I, or my family do our diving, or anything else
> >> related
> >> to living?
> >
> > You tell me.
> >
> > The only thing you've demonstrated so far is that you belong to me.
> >

> Now you're the moron.

because he owns you?

> > "When I have your wounded."
> > -Major Charles L. Kelly, callsign "Dustoff",
> > refusing an order to leave a hot L.Z., July 1, 1964,
> > moments before being killed by a single shot.

25 May 2005 06:04:30
Kimber
Re: Upgraded system, call for morons