17 Jan 2006 19:57:41
Underwater Digital Camera for $99????

I saw a Pixtreme Underwater & Land 3.1MP Digital Camera on
www.smartbargains.com for $99.00 rated to 125 feet depth. I see it
even cheaper on ebay! Has anyone tried it?

Actual specs are on this website:

http://www.divostore.com/files/Pixtreme_Underwater_Dig._Cam.pdf

22 Jan 2006 03:31:37
Mud
Re: Underwater Digital Camera for $99????

Why don't you buy one and give us a report on how it works out?

I'm of the thought that if you buy the bottom line camera, your "most
likely" going to find out it's total crap, but perhaps there is a 1 in 1
billion chance i'm wrong?

Maybe you will get 5 good pics before it floods, or implodes, or the buttons
break off or something?

<hgsystems@gmail.com > wrote in message
> I saw a Pixtreme Underwater & Land 3.1MP Digital Camera on
> www.smartbargains.com for $99.00 rated to 125 feet depth. I see it
> even cheaper on ebay! Has anyone tried it?
>
> Actual specs are on this website:
>
> http://www.divostore.com/files/Pixtreme_Underwater_Dig._Cam.pdf

22 Jan 2006 00:32:52
Dan Bracuk
Re: Underwater Digital Camera for $99????

"Mud" <nowhere@somewhere.net > pounded away at his keyboard resulting
in:
:I'm of the thought that if you buy the bottom line camera, your "most
:likely" going to find out it's total crap, but perhaps there is a 1 in 1
:billion chance i'm wrong?

Perhaps there is. SeaLife Reefmasters are pretty far down there, but,
they aren't that bad. I owned two of them, so I know of which I
speak.

Dan Bracuk
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups