23 May 2007 04:30:00
Al Wells
Re: Hose routing dilema

On May 23, 6:42 am, "Lee Bell" <pleeb...@bellsouth.net > wrote:

> Doesn't look like a problem to me. He's just found a good way to keep his
> buddy close.

He's trying to generate hits to his website, and hiding it with the
"tiny url", just like that other idiot from CDNN. This is spam.

23 May 2007 10:32:49
Lee Bell
Re: Hose routing dilema

Al Wells wrote

>> Doesn't look like a problem to me. He's just found a good way to keep
>> his
>> buddy close.

> He's trying to generate hits to his website, and hiding it with the
> "tiny url", just like that other idiot from CDNN. This is spam.

It worked. What the heck, it's a lot closer to scuba content than most of
the stuff I've posted lately.

Lee

23 May 2007 11:55:47
Douglas W. Popeye Frederick
Re: Hose routing dilema

"Lee Bell" <pleebell@bellsouth.net > wrote in message
> Al Wells wrote
>
>>> Doesn't look like a problem to me. He's just found a good way to keep
>>> his
>>> buddy close.
>
>> He's trying to generate hits to his website, and hiding it with the
>> "tiny url", just like that other idiot from CDNN. This is spam.
>
> It worked. What the heck, it's a lot closer to scuba content than most of
> the stuff I've posted lately.

That's debatable. :-)

23 May 2007 14:58:32
Lee Bell
Re: Hose routing dilema

>> It worked. What the heck, it's a lot closer to scuba content than most
>> of the stuff I've posted lately.

> That's debatable. :-)

OK, let's debate. You pick a side, I'll take the other.

Actually, let's wait until sometime next week. I'm on my way to Kentucky to
visit with Rick Simms tomorrow. I don't expect to be on line much until I
return on Tuesday.

While I'm there, I'll be picking up and, hopefully, breaking in the new
22-250. Hope the Bass Pro shop up there has plenty of 22-250 bulk
ammunition. The one here doesn't have any. I bought it all.

Don't suppose there's a chance you'll be in the Louisville area over the
weekend. If you are, call, you know the number. Jayna, Rick and I would
love to see you as long as it doesn't interfere with a. shooting, b. taking
the girls to the Indianapolis 500. Have you met Rick's wife Ronnie?

Lee

23 May 2007 17:28:05

>>> It worked. What the heck, it's a lot closer to scuba content than most
>>> of the stuff I've posted lately.
>
>> That's debatable. :-)
>
> OK, let's debate. You pick a side, I'll take the other.
>
> Actually, let's wait until sometime next week. I'm on my way to Kentucky
> to visit with Rick Simms tomorrow. I don't expect to be on line much
> until I return on Tuesday.
>
> While I'm there, I'll be picking up and, hopefully, breaking in the new
> 22-250. Hope the Bass Pro shop up there has plenty of 22-250 bulk
> ammunition. The one here doesn't have any. I bought it all.
>
> Don't suppose there's a chance you'll be in the Louisville area over the
> weekend. If you are, call, you know the number. Jayna, Rick and I would
> love to see you as long as it doesn't interfere with a. shooting, b.
> taking the girls to the Indianapolis 500. Have you met Rick's wife
> Ronnie?

No, I'll be about 400 miles from Alaska. :-)

My best to everybody, and give Rick a kiss for me.

Pass it through Jayna if absolutely necessary.

Hadn't had the honor of meeting Mrs. Rick as yet.

24 May 2007 00:38:19
Lee Bell
Re: Hose routing dilema

Douglas W. Popeye Frederick wrote

> No, I'll be about 400 miles from Alaska. :-)

I should have had you pick up the replacement tanks for my 15 foot boat. It
took me a while to find what I needed and, whcn I did, I ordered them
without hesitation. Then I realized that the retailer that had them was in
Alaska. Interestingly, the freight was not bad. Neither were his prices.

> My best to everybody, and give Rick a kiss for me.
> Pass it through Jayna if absolutely necessary.

I could probably kiss him once, but I don't think I'd like to try it twice.

> Hadn't had the honor of meeting Mrs. Rick as yet.

You know how to fix that. First, though, you have to come down here and get
this damned Jeep running. It's still sitting across the street. I just
can't bring myself to junk it.

Lee

12 Jun 2007 09:22:29
ZamaTim
Re: Hose routing dilema

So what? Did he gain anything! As Lee said, at least it's diving related.

--