19 May 2005 11:21:30
Brien Alkire
Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique

Has anyone here ever been diving at the Bazaruto Archipelago in Mozambique?
Can you share some thoughts? Are there any dive guides available?

We're considering a trip to South Africa that combines a land safari with a
sailing/diving trip.

Thanks

24 May 2005 09:52:02
Nicky Taniwha via ScubaMonster
Re: Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique

Definitely go for it! I've only been as far as Umkomaas for the Aliwal
Shoal where the raggies are, but Mozambique is a must on my list and what I
heard of other divers, definitely worth the musquitos. South Africa has
really excellent diving possibilities. So far I've only had good
experiences with dive sites and the shops and scuba schools here.

24 May 2005 23:50:59
Ian Duncan
Re: Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique

If you are keen to dive the South African and Mozambiquan coasts, have a
look at the Meridian website http://www.scubadivesouthafrica.co.za/

Meridian are based in umkomaas just off Aliwal Shoal and are very
experienced with the various dive locations and have done quite a bit of
sailing during their careers.

Cheers!

Ian

"Nicky Taniwha via ScubaMonster.com" <forum@ScubaMonster.com > wrote in