29 Jul 2004 17:20:39
buck
Any Insoles to Recommend??

Any suggestions as to good insoles to replace the standard insoles. There
are a lot of good shoes out there with less than good insoles so I usually
replace them with different ones. Am always looking for something better.
-TIA




29 Jul 2004 20:47:37
Stephanie M. Johnson
Re: Any Insoles to Recommend??

dr. scholl's (i probably didn't smell that right) are some of the
better ones you can get just about anywhere.

stef

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:20:39 -0600, "buck" <nottodaythanks@covad.net >
wrote:

>Any suggestions as to good insoles to replace the standard insoles. There
>are a lot of good shoes out there with less than good insoles so I usually
>replace them with different ones. Am always looking for something better.
>-TIA
>



30 Jul 2004 10:28:17
FearTurtle 2
Re: Any Insoles to Recommend??

Was the spelling just off for "smell" vs "spell"? Foot = smells. Funny
either way...

Kevin
"Stephanie M. Johnson" <mrs_mxyzptlk@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:bk6jg0tqnl424o83g0j6fvuis0jkc27ck2@4ax.com...
> dr. scholl's (i probably didn't smell that right) are some of the
> better ones you can get just about anywhere.
>
> stef
>
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:20:39 -0600, "buck" <nottodaythanks@covad.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Any suggestions as to good insoles to replace the standard insoles.
There
> >are a lot of good shoes out there with less than good insoles so I
usually
> >replace them with different ones. Am always looking for something
better.
> >-TIA
> >
>





30 Jul 2004 16:00:34
Stephanie M. Johnson
Re: Any Insoles to Recommend??

thanks, kevin. honest mistake, but now that you mention it - kinda
funny. i'm surprise old bill didn't someone turn that into a sexual
remark.

stef

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:28:17 -0400, "FearTurtle 2"
<turtle@hotmail.com > wrote:

>Was the spelling just off for "smell" vs "spell"? Foot = smells. Funny
>either way...
>
>Kevin
>"Stephanie M. Johnson" <mrs_mxyzptlk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:bk6jg0tqnl424o83g0j6fvuis0jkc27ck2@4ax.com...
>> dr. scholl's (i probably didn't smell that right) are some of the
>> better ones you can get just about anywhere.
>>
>> stef
>>
>> On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:20:39 -0600, "buck" <nottodaythanks@covad.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Any suggestions as to good insoles to replace the standard insoles.
>There
>> >are a lot of good shoes out there with less than good insoles so I
>usually
>> >replace them with different ones. Am always looking for something
>better.
>> >-TIA
>> >
>>
>
>