19 Feb 2007 23:16:38
Kevin
the highest individual score by an Australian

Hello Cricket crazy,

After overcoming from foot injury, Mathew Hayden posted the highest
individual score Runs: 181, 11 fours and 10 sixes) in one-day
internationals in the third and final Chappell-Hadlee Trophy match
against New Zealand in Hamilton on Tuesday.


He scored 380 runs in test cricket as the highest individual score by
an Australial. As he is in physical appearance, he scored accordingly
in all type of cricket (Either Test or ODI).


I enjoyed a lot watching live his game on the field. you can update
urself by visiting his this match statitics. Link to follow is:
http://www.stickiewicket.com/article_ok.php?page=article&id=959


For updating urself in little time please always go through this
website which i found good to visit.
www.stickiewicket.com.


Thaxs
Kevin



20 Feb 2007 19:36:00
Grinner
Re: the highest individual score by an Australian


"Kevin" <kevinsood@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:1171955798.840007.102920@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> Hello Cricket crazy,
>
> After overcoming from foot injury, Mathew Hayden posted the highest
> individual score Runs: 181, 11 fours and 10 sixes) in one-day
> internationals in the third and final Chappell-Hadlee Trophy match
> against New Zealand in Hamilton on Tuesday.
>
Oh you series saving champion, Mattie !

>
> He scored 380 runs in test cricket as the highest individual score by
> an Australial. As he is in physical appearance, he scored accordingly
> in all type of cricket (Either Test or ODI).

Wonderful. That Mattie Hayden, what a champion, producing exactly what is
needed when called for.
>
>
> I enjoyed a lot watching live his game on the field. you can update
> urself by visiting his this match statitics. Link to follow is:
> http://www.stickiewicket.com/article_ok.php?page=article&id=959
>
>
> For updating urself in little time please always go through this
> website which i found good to visit.
> www.stickiewicket.com.

Oh joy! Haydos bliss and wonder for all. Let's all share the joy.

>
>
> Thaxs
> Kevin
>
Not a worry Kev, we share your love for mattie and can't tell you what a
great pleasure it is to share in and extol with you, the love and joy you
have for Mattie. A true champion.




20 Feb 2007 20:08:51
Andy Wolfe
Re: the highest individual score by an Australian

Kevin wrote:
> Hello Cricket crazy,
>
> After overcoming from foot injury, Mathew Hayden posted the highest
> individual score Runs: 181, 11 fours and 10 sixes) in one-day
> internationals in the third and final Chappell-Hadlee Trophy match
> against New Zealand in Hamilton on Tuesday.


Hey
it still ain't enough when you have twonks like johnson and tait bowling
rubbish all evening !!

--
cheers, andy wolfe.


20 Feb 2007 20:43:44
gerrit
Re: the highest individual score by an Australian


"Andy Wolfe" <agwolfe@pospam.optusnet.com.au > wrote in message
news:45daba9c$0$5748$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> Kevin wrote:
> > Hello Cricket crazy,
> >
> > After overcoming from foot injury, Mathew Hayden posted the highest
> > individual score Runs: 181, 11 fours and 10 sixes) in one-day
> > internationals in the third and final Chappell-Hadlee Trophy match
> > against New Zealand in Hamilton on Tuesday.
>
>
> Hey
> it still ain't enough when you have twonks like johnson and tait bowling
> rubbish all evening !!
>

And don't forget to add Bracken's bowling in the last few overs to that
list.

And 27 extras.

Gerrit




20 Feb 2007 23:05:42
Andy
Re: the highest individual score by an Australian

Andy Wolfe wrote:
> Kevin wrote:
>> Hello Cricket crazy,
>>
>> After overcoming from foot injury, Mathew Hayden posted the highest
>> individual score Runs: 181, 11 fours and 10 sixes) in one-day
>> internationals in the third and final Chappell-Hadlee Trophy match
>> against New Zealand in Hamilton on Tuesday.
>
>
> Hey
> it still ain't enough when you have twonks like johnson and tait bowling
> rubbish all evening !!


Well.....

Fair call. <Sigh... >

Andy.


20 Feb 2007 23:04:13
Kevin
Re: the highest individual score by an Australian

> I enjoyed a lot watching live his game on the field. you can update
> urself by visiting his this match statitics. Link to follow is:
> http://www.stickiewicket.com/article_ok.php?page=article&id=959


> For updating urself in little time please always go through this
> website which i found good to visit.
> www.stickiewicket.com.


> Well.....
>
> Fair call. <Sigh...>
>
> Andy.

Well. whatever u guys told all are very near to truth. Be continued
your views sharing and update with ur comments. Nice to hear from ur
side. Aussies now became a gone time. Again S A ia emerging with full
efficiency and effort.

Thaxs
kevin