27 Feb 2008 09:56:04
will_s
Lee wins Border Medal

I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other QCCCCCCC's
members.

Life just cant get better :-)




26 Feb 2008 15:06:26
Crapats (TM)
Re: Lee wins Border Medal

On Feb 27, 11:56=A0am, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com > wrote:
> I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other QCCCCCCC'=
s
> members.
>
> Life just cant get better =A0 :-)

Well done to Brett Lee. Interesting reading how he spent 19 months
carrying drinks. It must have been very difficult and to come back
from being a perpetual 12th man and winning the top cricketer award in
Australia is testament to his character and prowess as an athlete.


26 Feb 2008 15:08:58
bongopondit@gmail.com
Re: Lee wins Border Medal

On Feb 27, 9:06 am, "Crapats (TM)" <crapats...@yahoo.com.au > wrote:
> On Feb 27, 11:56 am, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other QCCCCCCC's
> > members.
>
> > Life just cant get better :-)
>
> Well done to Brett Lee. Interesting reading how he spent 19 months
> carrying drinks. It must have been very difficult and to come back
> from being a perpetual 12th man and winning the top cricketer award in
> Australia is testament to his character and prowess as an athlete.

Congrats to Brett Lee. Couldn't have gone to a nicer - not to mention
deserving - guy.


27 Feb 2008 10:10:40
Maiet
Re: Lee wins Border Medal


<bongopondit@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:2e170649-7f45-4c78-a3ae-ca57ab8bc71e@u72g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 27, 9:06 am, "Crapats (TM)" <crapats...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>> On Feb 27, 11:56 am, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other
>> > QCCCCCCC's
>> > members.
>>
>> > Life just cant get better :-)
>>
>> Well done to Brett Lee. Interesting reading how he spent 19 months
>> carrying drinks. It must have been very difficult and to come back
>> from being a perpetual 12th man and winning the top cricketer award in
>> Australia is testament to his character and prowess as an athlete.
>
> Congrats to Brett Lee. Couldn't have gone to a nicer - not to mention
> deserving - guy.

agreed. has always given the impression he's a100% professional sportman. i
must say that cannot be said of SOME of his team mates. HUssey is another
whom i admire a lot too.




26 Feb 2008 15:31:32
bongopondit@gmail.com
Re: Lee wins Border Medal

<snip >
> >> Well done to Brett Lee. Interesting reading how he spent 19 months
> >> carrying drinks. It must have been very difficult and to come back
> >> from being a perpetual 12th man and winning the top cricketer award in
> >> Australia is testament to his character and prowess as an athlete.
>
> > Congrats to Brett Lee. Couldn't have gone to a nicer - not to mention
> > deserving - guy.
>
> agreed. has always given the impression he's a100% professional sportman. i
> must say that cannot be said of SOME of his team mates. HUssey is another
> whom i admire a lot too.

Actually I have to say that the current lot of Aussie bowlers - Lee,
Johnson, Bracken, Clarke etc. are all consummate professionals. Clarke
has to be the unsung hero of the team.


27 Feb 2008 11:18:15
Maiet
Re: Lee wins Border Medal


<bongopondit@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:f3a2dfde-f962-4b4d-a913-1948eb6e90e3@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> <snip>
>> >> Well done to Brett Lee. Interesting reading how he spent 19 months
>> >> carrying drinks. It must have been very difficult and to come back
>> >> from being a perpetual 12th man and winning the top cricketer award in
>> >> Australia is testament to his character and prowess as an athlete.
>>
>> > Congrats to Brett Lee. Couldn't have gone to a nicer - not to mention
>> > deserving - guy.
>>
>> agreed. has always given the impression he's a100% professional sportman.
>> i
>> must say that cannot be said of SOME of his team mates. HUssey is another
>> whom i admire a lot too.
>
> Actually I have to say that the current lot of Aussie bowlers - Lee,
> Johnson, Bracken, Clarke etc. are all consummate professionals. Clarke
> has to be the unsung hero of the team.

its kind of odd that the bowlers are the ones who are seemingly more
intelligent than the batsmen!




27 Feb 2008 20:42:10
Jollybeens
Re: Lee wins Border Medal

Crapats (TM) wrote:
> On Feb 27, 11:56 am, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other QCCCCCCC's
>> members.
>>
>> Life just cant get better :-)
>
> Well done to Brett Lee. Interesting reading how he spent 19 months
> carrying drinks. It must have been very difficult and to come back
> from being a perpetual 12th man and winning the top cricketer award in
> Australia is testament to his character and prowess as an athlete.

Never spilt a drop.


27 Feb 2008 00:29:53
CiL
Re: Lee wins Border Medal

will_s wrote:

> I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other QCCCCCCC's
> members.> Life just cant get better :-)

If you give so many chances, as the little twat got, even a donkey
would end up with some award at the end of it all.


Alvey
In briz, inside a fridge.


27 Feb 2008 18:49:25
alvey
Re: Lee wins Border Medal

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:56:04 +1100, will_s wrote:

> I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other QCCCCCCC's
> members.
>
> Life just cant get better :-)

I hope it's better than yor speling und grimmer.


27 Feb 2008 21:31:41
will_s
Re: Lee wins Border Medal


"alvey" <alvey_underwear@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:f71d7kbmat8e$.1qt3fh4xkrjal.dlg@40tude.net...
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:56:04 +1100, will_s wrote:
>
>> I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other
>> QCCCCCCC's
>> members.
>>
>> Life just cant get better :-)
>
> I hope it's better than yor speling und grimmer.


i may even put on my glasses next time


nah...thats making to much an effort for an Indian lover like u



27 Feb 2008 03:31:39
Re: Lee wins Border Medal

On Feb 27, 9:08 am, "bongopon...@gmail.com" <bongopon...@gmail.com >
wrote:
> On Feb 27, 9:06 am, "Crapats (TM)" <crapats...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 27, 11:56 am, "will_s" <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I can just imagine the look on Alveys face and some of our other QCCCCCCC's
> > > members.
>
> > > Life just cant get better :-)
>
> > Well done to Brett Lee. Interesting reading how he spent 19 months
> > carrying drinks. It must have been very difficult and to come back
> > from being a perpetual 12th man and winning the top cricketer award in
> > Australia is testament to his character and prowess as an athlete.
>
> Congrats to Brett Lee. Couldn't have gone to a nicer - not to mention
> deserving - guy.

Well I knew you didn't think much of the side, but that's a bit cruel.

Moby