21 Jan 2004 01:21:52
GAG
Who else forgot about the welsh open

I know its only sky viewers who can see it outside wales - but somebody
could have mentioned it was on tv .

PS: way to go alan - hope you whupped him good :-)

21 Jan 2004 11:57:53
Dutchnugget
Re: Who else forgot about the welsh open

GAG <webmaster@girlsandguns.co.uk.INVALID > schreef op Wed, 21 Jan 2004
01:21:52 -0000:

> I know its only sky viewers who can see it outside wales - but somebody
> could have mentioned it was on tv .
>

> PS: way to go alan - hope you whupped him good :-)

It is on BBC Wales and Eurosport.
And if you had a look at the calendar on The wsa-site you could have known
it.
Also on the bbc-online schedule.

I thank the BBC for going uncoded on satelite,so ,i can watch it there.

21 Jan 2004 11:18:56
Karl Goddard
Re: Who else forgot about the welsh open

I've got NTL and I can only seem to find BBC1 Wales. Can you get BBC2 Wales
on NTL? I can't find it for the life of me

"GAG" <webmaster@girlsandguns.co.uk.INVALID > wrote in message
> I know its only sky viewers who can see it outside wales - but somebody
> could have mentioned it was on tv .
>

> PS: way to go alan - hope you whupped him good :-)

21 Jan 2004 14:13:35
Rene Neefjes

Karl Goddard wrote:
> I've got NTL and I can only seem to find BBC1 Wales. Can you get BBC2 Wales
> on NTL? I can't find it for the life of me

I watch it on satellite
I don't know about ntl
maybe you should check the BBC webpage for that.
www.bbc.co.uk

21 Jan 2004 14:24:25
Dutchnugget
Re: Who else forgot about the welsh open

Karl Goddard <karlDOTgoddard@ntlworld.com > schreef op Wed, 21 Jan 2004
11:18:56 -0000:

> I've got NTL and I can only seem to find BBC1 Wales. Can you get BBC2
> Wales
> on NTL? I can't find it for the life of me

I watch it on satellite.
Maybe you can look on the bbc or the NTL -website for details about
receiving it on NTL.
I don't know much about NTL

21 Jan 2004 17:24:33
GAG
Re: Who else forgot about the welsh open

<alt.sport.snooker , Dutchnugget ,
dutchnuggetatquicknet.nl@invalidsoavoid.dom >
<opr14gqrgfvz1t6q@news.quicknet.nl >
<Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:57:53 +0100 >

> if you had a look at the calendar on The wsa-site you could have known
> it.

Did your mother ever wash your mouth out with soap :-)

21 Jan 2004 17:24:34
GAG
Re: Who else forgot about the welsh open

<alt.sport.snooker , Karl Goddard , karlDOTgoddard@ntlworld.com >
<buln61$itrhg$1@ID-207421.news.uni-berlin.de >
<Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:18:56 -0000 >

> I've got NTL and I can only seem to find BBC1 Wales. Can you get BBC2 Wales
> on NTL? I can't find it for the life of me

Sky now has about 20 regional bbc 1/2 channels .

From what I can see bbc1 wales only show the midnight highlights .

21 Jan 2004 19:31:17
Dutchnugget
Re: Who else forgot about the welsh open

**PLOINK**

21 Jan 2004 18:49:27
GAG
Re: Who else forgot about the welsh open

<alt.sport.snooker , Dutchnugget ,
dutchnuggetatquicknet.nl@invalidsoavoid.dom >
<2373b$400ec561$d549c374$29025@news.multikabel.nl >
<Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:31:17 +0100 >

> **PLOINK**

Again ? .

Did you miss the kill filter the first time your tried it - lol .