23 Jun 2003 23:41:13
GAG
Snooker

Perhaps something needs to be done about the long summer gap - havent had
a good moan in ages :-)

24 Jun 2003 00:01:17
GSC
Re: Snooker

well there you go now you've had a littletiny moan!!

what summer lay off - Someone forgot to tell the rest of the planet - it's
only the pro ranking circuit that is on its hols.

--
Janie Watkins
www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk

"GAG" <gag@girlsandguns.co.uk.INVALID > wrote in message
> Perhaps something needs to be done about the long summer gap - havent had
> a good moan in ages :-)

24 Jun 2003 00:43:34
GAG
Re: Snooker

<alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk >

> > Perhaps something needs to be done about the long summer gap - havent had
> > a good moan in ages :-)
>
> Have a look in the mirror, the horror knows no bounds.

Was that really called for .

24 Jun 2003 00:49:07
Mat Wilson
Re: Snooker

> <alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk>
>
> > > Perhaps something needs to be done about the long summer gap - havent
had
> > > a good moan in ages :-)
> >
> > Have a look in the mirror, the horror knows no bounds.
> >

> Was that really called for .

You're right it wasn't, Faceache.

24 Jun 2003 00:56:44
GAG
Re: Snooker

<alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk >

> had
> > >
> > > Have a look in the mirror, the horror knows no bounds.
> > >

> > Was that really called for .
>
> You're right it wasn't, Faceache.

I've never been so insulted in all my life .

24 Jun 2003 01:15:12
GAG
Re: Snooker

<alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk >

> > > Sorry Pete, I'm pissed:-)
> > >

> > Its ok mat - I was just taking the piss :-)
>
> Pete, that's not exactly your forte now is it?:-)

Its widely acknowledged my heeds where funnier than your heeds :-)

24 Jun 2003 18:20:26
Dutchnugget
Re: Snooker

"GAG" <gag@girlsandguns.co.uk.INVALID > schreef in bericht
> Perhaps something needs to be done about the long summer gap - havent had
> a good moan in ages :-)

in July the game world championship snooker 2003 will be released,so then
you have something to do.

And besides my club (in Holland) is still playing during the summer.
I shall be wondered if there isn't a club in the uk who is.

25 Jun 2003 00:51:38
GAG
Re: Snooker

<alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk >

> Mat,pissed again!

It was fate that decided you where born in newcastle - its not your fault
mat .

25 Jun 2003 00:59:47
GAG
Re: Snooker

<alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk >

> > TMK clive isnt god .
> >
> > I'm not one to question clive the almighty - but a drunken monkey on acid
> > suffering heroin and crack cocaine withdrawal pains while developing a
> > morphine and mogadon habit bashing away randomly at typewriter keys could
> > in all possibility produce funnier stuff that clive rates .
>
> Clive and co rate Heed
> Ergo Clive and co are God.
>
> Simple , Pete......(should there be a comma there?)

Should standards laid down before the internet was invented be applied
too .

25 Jun 2003 01:11:07
Mat Wilson
Re: Snooker

> <alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk>
>
> > Mat,pissed again!
> >

> It was fate that decided you where born in newcastle - its not your fault
> mat .

http://www.theburglarsdog.co.uk/review.html?149

Great site, great bars all of 'em(well mostly).

Mat

25 Jun 2003 01:13:40
Mat Wilson
Re: Snooker

> <alt.sport.snooker , Mat Wilson , snookerheed@speed-mail.co.uk>
>
> > > TMK clive isnt god .
> > >
> > > I'm not one to question clive the almighty - but a drunken monkey on
acid
> > > suffering heroin and crack cocaine withdrawal pains while developing a
> > > morphine and mogadon habit bashing away randomly at typewriter keys
could
> > > in all possibility produce funnier stuff that clive rates .
> >
> > Clive and co rate Heed
> > Ergo Clive and co are God.
> >
> > Simple , Pete......(should there be a comma there?)
> >

> Should standards laid down before the internet was invented be applied
> too .

What the bollocking Nora are you harping on about, el nino.

25 Jun 2003 01:35:55
Mat Wilson
Re: Snooker

> http://www.theburglarsdog.co.uk/review.html?149
>
> Great site, great bars all of 'em(well mostly).

In fact, read the review of Bewicks bar. Me dad and his window cleaner mates
used to drink in there. It sums them up completely.

Mat