02 Jan 2004 20:59:28
Filth
Improvement so far...

Hiya again all, happy new year :-)

Since Paul Sweeney's snooker lesson I've practiced on my own once, and
played a few sessions with friends. The improvement is unreal, I've been
getting breaks of 5,6 & 7 balls in a row, and not missing any of the
straightforward shots at all now :-)
I made a break of 21 t'other day, and I'll be hoping for a 25-30 break
sometime over the next couple of months :-)
I wish you all the same delight I'll be feeling in the new year!

Ross.

05 Jan 2004 15:05:40
Michael Bartlett
Re: Improvement so far...

How did you organise the lesson - and where (London?)?
Cheers.
Michael

"Filth" <rossnoades@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Hiya again all, happy new year :-)
>
> Since Paul Sweeney's snooker lesson I've practiced on my own once, and
> played a few sessions with friends. The improvement is unreal, I've been
> getting breaks of 5,6 & 7 balls in a row, and not missing any of the
> straightforward shots at all now :-)
> I made a break of 21 t'other day, and I'll be hoping for a 25-30 break
> sometime over the next couple of months :-)
> I wish you all the same delight I'll be feeling in the new year!
>
> Ross.

05 Jan 2004 22:38:02
Filth
Re: Improvement so far...

Hiya,
I organised the lesson by e-mailing every tom, dick and harry asking for
someone in the South London area. Unfortunately I had no joy until I went
through the yellow pages snooker hall by snooker hall asking if they knew of
any coaches. A snooker hall in Petts Wood gave me a number for Paul Sweeney,
and I telephoned him and booked a lesson in a snooker hall in Welling.
Unfortunately I can't find the page with his number on it, I thought it was
the global snooker site but it all looks different now :-(
Maybe someone can point you towards him.
As I found out though, it would appear he is the only coach in the south
london/london area...
Ross.

--
CBR600RR (Broken)
TFSTR#[1]

06 Jan 2004 01:03:07
Global Snooker Centre
Re: Improvement so far...

it was probably the world snooker site - there is a list of all the
professional coaches with all their contact details
see www.worldsnooker.com

--

Janie E Watkins
www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk