26 Apr 2006 16:17:38
Drunken Gas Coin
FU cheaqts again!

Another foul he fails to declare.

The first one was blatant, this not as easy to spot.

The first cheat I've ever seen in snooler.

Disgracce and 40 minutes later had not potted a ball, clearly he is ashamed
of himself.

Paul

26 Apr 2006 17:06:48
Frederick Williams
Re: FU cheaqts again!

Drunken Gas Coin wrote:

> Another foul he fails to declare.
>
> The first one was blatant, this not as easy to spot.
>
> The first cheat I've ever seen in snooler.
>
> Disgracce and 40 minutes later had not potted a ball, clearly he is ashamed
> of himself.

The referee should be ashamed of himself as well.

--
Remove "antispam" and ".invalid" for e-mail address.

26 Apr 2006 20:57:08
Dutchnugget
Re: FU cheaqts again!

> The first cheat I've ever seen in snooker.

it isn't a cheat,because it is not in the rules of snooker that a player
should declare foul on himself.
It is more a form of an unwritten rule.
If you watched the BBC you should have seen Steve and John explaining it.