18 Jan 2004 16:34:04
Sasha
Alex Higgins v Jimmy White

Hi!

Was wondering if anyone had any information on the Alex Higgins v
Jimmy White exhibition matches scheduled for March?

I know there is on at the Barbican in York and another in Belfast -
anyone have any others they know of (maybe Guild Hall Preston and
Crucible??).

Thanx

Sasha


21 Jan 2004 11:09:35
Global Snooker Centre
Re: Alex Higgins v Jimmy White

There's one at Wembley and one at Plymouth Pavilions
I'll try and get a full list and dates.
I was amused to get into my car at the Welsh Open venue last night to
discover that someone had been right round the car park putting leaflets
about Jimmy and Alex under everyone's windscreen wipers - unfortunately it
was raining, so they had disintegrated!

--

Janie E Watkins
www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk


"Sasha" <Elle2mitz@aol.com > wrote in message
news:fb49e525.0401181634.6f55ea1f@posting.google.com...
> Hi!
>
> Was wondering if anyone had any information on the Alex Higgins v
> Jimmy White exhibition matches scheduled for March?
>
> I know there is on at the Barbican in York and another in Belfast -
> anyone have any others they know of (maybe Guild Hall Preston and
> Crucible??).
>
> Thanx
>
> Sasha




02 Feb 2004 07:59:47
MJD@Bigpond.com
Re: Alex Higgins v Jimmy White

Isn't that illegal littering, Janie? (it is here, and they do prosecute!)
The leaflet drop I mean, not the exhibitions!
Martin
"Global Snooker Centre" <globalsnookercentre@lineone.net > wrote in message
news:400e5ce4_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
> There's one at Wembley and one at Plymouth Pavilions
> I'll try and get a full list and dates.
> I was amused to get into my car at the Welsh Open venue last night to
> discover that someone had been right round the car park putting leaflets
> about Jimmy and Alex under everyone's windscreen wipers - unfortunately it
> was raining, so they had disintegrated!
>
> --
>
> Janie E Watkins
> www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk
>
>
> "Sasha" <Elle2mitz@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:fb49e525.0401181634.6f55ea1f@posting.google.com...
> > Hi!
> >
> > Was wondering if anyone had any information on the Alex Higgins v
> > Jimmy White exhibition matches scheduled for March?
> >
> > I know there is on at the Barbican in York and another in Belfast -
> > anyone have any others they know of (maybe Guild Hall Preston and
> > Crucible??).
> >
> > Thanx
> >
> > Sasha
>
>




02 Feb 2004 16:08:22
Global Snooker Centre
Re: Alex Higgins v Jimmy White

ho ho

I've posted details of the exhibition tour on the GSC news page

--

Janie E Watkins
www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk


"MJD@Bigpond.com" <MJD@bigpond.com > wrote in message
news:TrnTb.39455$Wa.29218@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Isn't that illegal littering, Janie? (it is here, and they do prosecute!)
> The leaflet drop I mean, not the exhibitions!
> Martin
> "Global Snooker Centre" <globalsnookercentre@lineone.net> wrote in message
> news:400e5ce4_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
> > There's one at Wembley and one at Plymouth Pavilions
> > I'll try and get a full list and dates.
> > I was amused to get into my car at the Welsh Open venue last night to
> > discover that someone had been right round the car park putting leaflets
> > about Jimmy and Alex under everyone's windscreen wipers - unfortunately
it
> > was raining, so they had disintegrated!
> >
> > --
> >
> > Janie E Watkins
> > www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk
> >
> >
> > "Sasha" <Elle2mitz@aol.com> wrote in message
> > news:fb49e525.0401181634.6f55ea1f@posting.google.com...
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Was wondering if anyone had any information on the Alex Higgins v
> > > Jimmy White exhibition matches scheduled for March?
> > >
> > > I know there is on at the Barbican in York and another in Belfast -
> > > anyone have any others they know of (maybe Guild Hall Preston and
> > > Crucible??).
> > >
> > > Thanx
> > >
> > > Sasha
> >
> >
>
>