26 Apr 2006 12:51:39
Vivian Rosser
A breath of fresh air

I think many of Hairy Armpit inspectors views are quite funny he has my vote
to become a commentator

TOP TEN SNOOKER
Ropewalk, Neath,
West Glam, SA11 1ES
Tel: +44 (0) 1639 620237
http://www.welshsnooker.co.uk

26 Apr 2006 13:27:06
Hairy Armpit Inspector
Re: A breath of fresh air

In article <4450b0ae@news.greennet.net >, viv0147@147speed-mail.co.uk
says...
> I think many of Hairy Armpit inspectors views are quite funny he has my vote
> to become a commentator

A vote on what method of execution should be used on me would be a lot
more popular :-)

BTW: are you going to be another herman who only cares about spamming
their url to this newsgroup and doesnt actually take part in any of the
issues or conversations about snooker on this newsgroup .

26 Apr 2006 15:06:31
Spencer Spindrift
Re: A breath of fresh air

"Hairy Armpit Inspector" <me@privacy.net > wrote in message
| In article <4450b0ae@news.greennet.net >, viv0147@147speed-mail.co.uk
| says...
| > I think many of Hairy Armpit inspectors views are quite funny he has
my vote
| > to become a commentator
| >

| A vote on what method of execution should be used on me would be a lot
| more popular :-)

Hanging is my vote ;-)

Spencer

26 Apr 2006 16:14:27
Martijn Swart
Re: A breath of fresh air

"Spencer Spindrift" <qsx1@supahat.com > wrote in message
> | A vote on what method of execution should be used on me would be a lot
> | more popular :-)
>
> Hanging is my vote ;-)

Agreed, by his hairy armpits preferrably...;o)

26 Apr 2006 17:25:00
Hairy Armpit Inspector
Re: A breath of fresh air

In article <444f7ff6$0$713$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl >,
adsl634779spam@tiscali.nl says...
> > | A vote on what method of execution should be used on me would be a lot
> > | more popular :-)
> >
> > Hanging is my vote ;-)
> >

> Agreed, by his hairy armpits preferrably...;o)

www.kontractkillers.co.uk

Why dont the two of you go dutch :-))