25 Feb 2004 09:29:47
Dave
Worthless post about the Olympics

Here you go Self, you can repost this in a few days and reply back to it:

http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/olympics.swf

25 Feb 2004 17:56:15
Leo
Re: Worthless post about the Olympics

Opus popus loves that crap. I think he actually gets off on it.
Hahahahahahaha

Leo

"Dave" <d_moeller@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> Here you go Self, you can repost this in a few days and reply back to it:
>
> http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/olympics.swf

25 Feb 2004 22:11:22
self
O/T: Re: Worthless post about the Olympics (was: Worthless post about the Olympics)

On 25 Feb 2004 09:29:47 -0800, Dave wrote:

> Here you go Self, you can repost this in a few days and reply back to it:
>
> http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/olympics.swf

Hey, *ssbite! I've never posted a link that someone else posted here first.
So, sorry. Bad call.

And, while we are chatting; unlike you, I actually READ and CONSIDER each
and every post that comes by, based on it's merit, instead of just deciding
that *that* guy seems controversial, so I'll chime in with the group about
what a bad egg he must be, even though I haven't got the mental power of a
'76 Pinto.

Here is a tip for life, junior: Consider the FACTS, not the wrapper that
you may get them in.

(Hell, I've even thrown a bone to our resident troll on the one or two
times per decade that he accidentally mumbles something both coherent &
truthful...)

The posts I make are generally related to racquetball, the direction your
'leadership' is wed to for it, and further, generally trying to think how
we PLAYERS, the sport's true constituency can advance it's future. (You
know -- pretty much the opposite of your bootlicking "me-tooing".)

Oh, and anytime you want your clock cleaned ON the court, please look me
up!

What's that I hear?

"uh"?

Now, where have I heard that before...? <laugh >

Maybe I'll now just leave it to you and your mouth-breathing, trolling,
cross-posting brethren to carry the conversation for a bit...

So, what's on deck -- gonna compare bellies and latest way to ruin your
liver by taking powdered rat spleen supplement pills? Or the best way to
get 'juiced' without detection? Cabbage farts? Yeah, that bill of fare
beats actually ferreting out the fact that the sport's "leaders" are
robbing your *ss blind in a rigged game, or trying to figure out what to do
to get the sport on track to organic growth and long-term success.

Ahhh, p*ss on the bunch of ya, I've got things to do in the *real* world.

But, you want a link? You seem to want a link! So, I'll give ya a link, ya
scum-sucking toad-sucker:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1rpq88INNjlk%40ector.cs.purdue.edu

Please note reference to Sturgeon's Law & corollary.

O.

<actually, I am not peeved even one little bit - just givin' ya'll the
performance you seem to expect & desire; kinda like when Patton stomped
around his troops with swagger stick under arm... nothing on Usenet is ever
quite what it appears > <chuckle>

26 Feb 2004 08:48:17
Dave

"Leo" <nospam@nospam.net > wrote in message news:<3l5%b.27905$g71.170@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>...
> Opus popus loves that crap. I think he actually gets off on it.
> Hahahahahahaha
>
> Leo
>
> "Dave" <d_moeller@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Here you go Self, you can repost this in a few days and reply back to it:
> >
> > http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/olympics.swf

<grin >

26 Feb 2004 09:21:34
Dave
Re: O/T: Re: Worthless post about the Olympics (was: Worthless post about the Olympics)

self <self1@nospam.com > wrote in message news:<1xxvdfwzackma$.48twgmba89d1.dlg@40tude.net>...

What's important is do you feel better?

28 Feb 2004 11:21:49
Derek V
Re: Re: Worthless post about the Olympics (was: Worthless post about the Olympics)

Nice link Greg. I laughed out loud on the quote below. Reminds me of a
project I'm involved with now.

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect
it." --spaf (1992)

Derek...