06 Jul 2006 08:23:57
JMAN
Weekend Racquetball Camps

Hello Racquetball World,

It's time for a Camp update. Most of you know that Fran Davis and I
teach the leading racquetball camp series "Building your Racquetball
Dreamhouse". Thousands, and thousands of people have been through our
system. I hope to see some of you at my up and coming camps. The next
two camps are the following dates, and places:

July 21-23 Boston, MA
July 28-30, Woodbridge, NJ
Aug 4-6 San Francisco, CA

All three of these camps are more than half full. If you're interested
in any of them, I suggest you reserve your spot quickly.

The camps consist of just about everything needed to improve your
racquetball game. Fran Davis and I go over court position, shot
selection, serve, serve return, video analysis of your stroke and game,
lectures on stroke mechanics, drilling, and more. And everyone gets to
play me! I love that part....

For more information please go to www.frandavisracquetball.com and of
course if you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the game,,

Jason Mannino
www.jasonmannino.com

23 Jul 2006 17:22:57
cubscout
Re: Weekend Racquetball Camps

I have heard that Jason's camps suck...I'd suggest going to one of
Rubuen's and Mike's instead.