01 Mar 2007 13:09:57
Racquetball Featured in my Web Sitcom, Buddy Jackson

Hey all,

I haven't been on the group in a couple years... I changed providers
and lost nngs access.

Anyway, I make a web sitcom and I couldn't resist putting a
racquetball game in it. Check out episode 14, "The Agony of Defeat"
and let me know what you think.

http://www.buddyjackson.com/

I hope all is well.

Barry Gribble

06 Mar 2007 13:04:20
Leo
Re: Racquetball Featured in my Web Sitcom, Buddy Jackson

I liked it, had a good twist and it some humor. And the quality on the
internet was unbelievable.

Great job!
Leo

On Mar 1, 3:09 pm, BuddyJacksonRu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I haven't been on the group in a couple years... I changed providers
> and lost nngs access.
>
> Anyway, I make a web sitcom and I couldn't resist putting a
> racquetball game in it. Check out episode 14, "The Agony of Defeat"
> and let me know what you think.
>
> http://www.buddyjackson.com/
>
> I hope all is well.
>
> Barry Gribble

12 Mar 2007 13:32:53
Re: Racquetball Featured in my Web Sitcom, Buddy Jackson

Thanks for checking it out... glad you liked it.

Took me a while to find that old racquet to use. Dan Fowler ended up
pulling it out of a closet for me. He is playing in the background of
this weeks epispde (#16) but he couldn't really hit the ball hard
because we were recording sound.