08 May 2005 16:28:30
Brian
Intercollegiates...

Hi

Can't seem to find results for this years Intercollegiates..USAR site does
not seem to have anything...Anybody know were to look??

Thanks

Brian

Brian Dixon -
* Real Estate Loan Consultant since 1988 - (www.fslc.com/briand)
* AMPRO Advanced Racquetball Instructor - (www.USAmpro.org)
* Junior Racquetball Director - Petaluma Valley Athletic Club -
(www.pvac.com)
* Member of Team Ektelon - (www.ektelon.com)
* Board of Directors of COTS in Petaluma - (www.cots-homeless.org)

08 May 2005 23:11:36
Otto Dietrich
Re: Intercollegiates...

Hi Brian

Yes, I know where. Here is the link to the website where all the individual
and doubles team results are posted:
http://www.tennisinformation.com/tourny/5/1/5/5/8/7/2/default.asp

Regards,

Otto

OTTO E. DIETRICH
National Rules Commissioner
USA Racquetball
"Play by the Rules"
http://www.usaracquetball.com/Default.aspx?tabid=839

"Brian" <Bridix@jupe.com > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Can't seem to find results for this years Intercollegiates..USAR site does
> not seem to have anything...Anybody know were to look??
>
> Thanks
>
> Brian

> Brian Dixon -
> * Real Estate Loan Consultant since 1988 - (www.fslc.com/briand)
> * AMPRO Advanced Racquetball Instructor - (www.USAmpro.org)
> * Junior Racquetball Director - Petaluma Valley Athletic Club -
> (www.pvac.com)
> * Member of Team Ektelon - (www.ektelon.com)
> * Board of Directors of COTS in Petaluma - (www.cots-homeless.org)

09 May 2005 09:10:32
Brian
Re: Intercollegiates...

Thanks Otto...This does not give the final finishes for the teams. Through
Racquetball.com there is a link to a PDF that says points thru Thursday. Not
sure if that is the most updated final finish??

"Otto Dietrich" <ottod@bellsouth.net > wrote in message
> Hi Brian
>
> Yes, I know where. Here is the link to the website where all the
> individual and doubles team results are posted:
> http://www.tennisinformation.com/tourny/5/1/5/5/8/7/2/default.asp
>
> Regards,
>
> Otto
>
> OTTO E. DIETRICH
> National Rules Commissioner
> USA Racquetball
> "Play by the Rules"
> http://www.usaracquetball.com/Default.aspx?tabid=839
>
> "Brian" <Bridix@jupe.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> Can't seem to find results for this years Intercollegiates..USAR site
>> does not seem to have anything...Anybody know were to look??
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Brian
>>
>> --
>> Brian Dixon -
>> * Real Estate Loan Consultant since 1988 - (www.fslc.com/briand)
>> * AMPRO Advanced Racquetball Instructor - (www.USAmpro.org)
>> * Junior Racquetball Director - Petaluma Valley Athletic Club -
>> (www.pvac.com)
>> * Member of Team Ektelon - (www.ektelon.com)
>> * Board of Directors of COTS in Petaluma - (www.cots-homeless.org)

09 May 2005 17:54:47
Matthew Hills
Re: Intercollegiates...

In article <kqednR6sDvXkFuLfRVn-hA@comcast.com >, Brian <Bridix@jupe.com> wrote:
>Thanks Otto...This does not give the final finishes for the teams. Through
>Racquetball.com there is a link to a PDF that says points thru Thursday. Not
>sure if that is the most updated final finish??

The USRA website did have a short writeup on the winners on their
news page at one point, but I'm not sure how to access it now, other than
through google's cache:

| With a well-balanced team effort, the University of Alabama once again
| captured the overall team title. Placing second in the men's and first in the
| women's team competetion, the Alabama team, lead by U.S. National Junior
| Champion Adrienne Fisher, convincingly won their second straight national
| team title.The men's team competetion was captured by Colorado State
| University lead by National and World Junior Champion Ben Croft. Brigham
| Young University showing once again what a good coach, supportive
| university, and a well organized program can do--- they came in second in
| the girls divisions and second overall. What is more impressive is that BYU
| has few "big" name players and most of their players actually took up the
| game after they started university.

The cache also has a link at the bottom of the article to
"overall team standings" which is still available:
http://www.usra.org/Portals/18/finals05.pdf

For more info, you might be able to contact Shane Wood, although
he is apparently getting ready for his own wedding, so he might be
a bit distracted, unless his fiancee has realized that it is useless to
involve the guy in any planning...
(go to http://www.ecrcracquetball.org/and then check out Info
and the "joining ECRC" for his phone # and email addr)

Hope this helps,
Matt

09 May 2005 22:35:37
Brian
Re: Intercollegiates...

Thanks!!

Wanted to see how Sacramento State did..Sixth overall!!! Go Hornets...

"Matthew Hills" <hills@s_t_a_n_f_o_r_d.edu > wrote in message
> In article <kqednR6sDvXkFuLfRVn-hA@comcast.com>, Brian <Bridix@jupe.com>
> wrote:
>>Thanks Otto...This does not give the final finishes for the teams. Through
>>Racquetball.com there is a link to a PDF that says points thru Thursday.
>>Not
>>sure if that is the most updated final finish??
>
> The USRA website did have a short writeup on the winners on their
> news page at one point, but I'm not sure how to access it now, other than
> through google's cache:
>
> | With a well-balanced team effort, the University of Alabama once again
> | captured the overall team title. Placing second in the men's and first
> in the
> | women's team competetion, the Alabama team, lead by U.S. National Junior
> | Champion Adrienne Fisher, convincingly won their second straight
> national
> | team title.The men's team competetion was captured by Colorado State
> | University lead by National and World Junior Champion Ben Croft.
> Brigham
> | Young University showing once again what a good coach, supportive
> | university, and a well organized program can do--- they came in second
> in
> | the girls divisions and second overall. What is more impressive is that
> BYU
> | has few "big" name players and most of their players actually took up
> the
> | game after they started university.
>
> The cache also has a link at the bottom of the article to
> "overall team standings" which is still available:
> http://www.usra.org/Portals/18/finals05.pdf
>
> For more info, you might be able to contact Shane Wood, although
> he is apparently getting ready for his own wedding, so he might be
> a bit distracted, unless his fiancee has realized that it is useless to
> involve the guy in any planning...
> (go to http://www.ecrcracquetball.org/and then check out Info
> and the "joining ECRC" for his phone # and email addr)
>
> Hope this helps,
> Matt

10 May 2005 16:56:56
Matthew Hills
Re: Intercollegiates...

>Thanks!!
>
>Wanted to see how Sacramento State did..Sixth overall!!! Go Hornets...

Mark wasn't eligible to play, as he had already used up his 4 years of
eligibility, but it sounded like he took a couple of mini-vans down there
with his squads. (personally, I think this restriction should be removed)

I'm very impressed with what he has been able to put together there --
organizing anything at a CSU can be difficult (most students live off-campus,
many have jobs, etc.), their on-campus facilities aren't especially usable,
etc.

Matt