20 Jul 2005 16:15:13
Jordan Kahn
How to Play Racquetball | New website explains what racquetball is.

How to Play Racquetball

http://members.aol.com/webracquet/howtoplay.html

The first page, of several introductory explanations, is now done.

This completed first page will help explain what racquetball is, the
three types of racquetball courts, equipment used, how many can play,
and the basic rules.

Seven simple graphics and pictures are used.

I have noticed that many racquetball websites, including State
Associations, don't explain what racquetball is, or how to play
racquetball.

This is why I have created this page.

I suggest all state associations "link" to this page to help
explain what racquetball is.

Promoting racquetball, by explaining the game, should be the number
feature on every racquetball websites!

Jordan Kahn

96,970 Visitors to WEB Racquetball since Wednesday, July 20, 2005 at
6:10 PM.

21 Jul 2005 12:10:06
Jordan Kahn
Re: How to Play Racquetball | New website explains what racquetball is.

How to Play Racquetball website now includes links, with graphics and
explanations, to picture pages and explanations of the rules most
commonly used.

http://members.aol.com/webracquet/howtoplay.html

This site can help direct new and advanced players to the specific
rules explanations.

Had about 400 visitors in the last 20 hours. Thanks again to everyone
for visiting.

Jordan Kahn

97,342 visitors since 2:05 PM, Thursday, July 21, 2005.

02 Aug 2005 07:48:20
TomKat

Jordan Kahn wrote:
> How to Play Racquetball
>
> http://members.aol.com/webracquet/howtoplay.html
>
> The first page, of several introductory explanations, is now done.
>
> This completed first page will help explain what racquetball is, the
> three types of racquetball courts, equipment used, how many can play,
> and the basic rules.
>
> Seven simple graphics and pictures are used.
>
> I have noticed that many racquetball websites, including State
> Associations, don't explain what racquetball is, or how to play
> racquetball.
>
> This is why I have created this page.
>
> I suggest all state associations "link" to this page to help
> explain what racquetball is.
>
> Promoting racquetball, by explaining the game, should be the number
> feature on every racquetball websites!
>
> Jordan Kahn
>
> 96,970 Visitors to WEB Racquetball since Wednesday, July 20, 2005 at
> 6:10 PM.

Jordan ,

Great site. Is there a pin up version for the rules that a YMCA could
post for the people that come in and play infrequently but want to have
the basic rules to play by? I remember there used to be such a poster
but have not seen one in many years. TomKat

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups

Joel
Re: How to Play Racquetball | New website explains what racquetball is.

Good stuff Jordan as is all your stuff.

If someone would put together a 3-5 minute video stream 'how to play
racquetball'- that would be dabomb, imo.