|20 Jan 2005 22:05:57|
|How to Argue Like the USAR.........|
1. Present wishful thinking as objective reality............
"We're going to be in the Olympics!"
2. Invoke the "founders" of the AARA whenever posible...........
"The reason Racquetball Clubs and Courts are closing is because of
Spinning Classes and Aerobics"
3. Be deliberately obtuse.....
"So, some players think that the USAR is not helping local racquetball.
Well, we sent the North Carolina State Association a bunch of score cards
for their tournaments and see how successfull they are!"
4. Never miss an oportunity to push your agenda...........
"Speaking of courts closing, we need to help the Pro's more
so that we can market racquetball all over the world."
5. Never admit you have an agenda............
"Look, I'm just trying to have a reasonable discussion about the need for
(Professional) Racquetball Tournaments. Can I help it if things for those
amatuer "skill"players are in a total meltdown?"
World Racquetball Post Box Office Champ