29 Aug 2004 14:50:26
Steve
Head LiquidMetal 190

I currently play with an E-Force Judgment Stun 175, but would like to
change to a different racquet (cracked frame). Has anyone played with
the 190g version of the head LiquidMetal series? I have not been able
to find any reviews/comments about it. I would prefer to get the 180
or 170, but they're a bit out of my price range. Does anyone know how
the weight is distributed in the 190 racquet? ie. - head heavy/light?
My playing style is an equal balance between power and control. I'd
appreciate any comments...

Thanks,

Steve

29 Aug 2004 16:41:06
Larry Yerton
Re: Head LiquidMetal 190

Steve,
All three LM's are balanced at 290mm which is the same balance point as the
Mega Blast 175 & 185.
Larry