06 May 2005 10:59:33
Greatest Female Players Reunite

Mark your calendar now for the 4th "Gathering of the Greatest" to be
hosted by Nautilus Fitness & Racquet Club, Erie, PA on November 11,12 &
13th. Female legends from the past will compete in a Pro/Am on Friday
night and Pro Doubles on Saturday & Sunday. In additon to the amateur
divisions (Mens, Womens and Mixed Doubles), enjoy a Meal tent packed
with food the entire weekend and the renown "Party with the Pros" an
Italian Feast on Saturday night.
This is truly a player's tourney. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy
great competition, unbelievable food and many player give-a-ways, but
also the opportunity to rub elbows with the greatest players in the
history of our sport. Amateur participation is limited to the first
100 players.

09 May 2005 15:33:57
Re: Greatest Female Players Reunite

If you have time, could you post some general information, like which airport is
closest to the facility, how far the airport is from the facility, any hotels
within walking distance, things of that nature? Which women pros that attended
last year or things that can give an idea of expected participation, and if an
amateur event will be run at the same time, and how many participants you had
last year?

I would very much love to see the women. Clearly they have a different kind of
appeal than the Legends guys (obviously very subjective) but it would be
extremely thrilling to check them out. Thank you for your efforts.

In article <1115402373.399295.270210@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com >,
usrajuls@att.net says...

>Mark your calendar now for the 4th "Gathering of the Greatest" to be
>hosted by Nautilus Fitness & Racquet Club, Erie, PA on November 11,12 &
>13th. Female legends from the past will compete in a Pro/Am on Friday
>night and Pro Doubles on Saturday & Sunday. In additon to the amateur
>divisions (Mens, Womens and Mixed Doubles), enjoy a Meal tent packed
>with food the entire weekend and the renown "Party with the Pros" an
>Italian Feast on Saturday night.
>This is truly a player's tourney. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy
>great competition, unbelievable food and many player give-a-ways, but
>also the opportunity to rub elbows with the greatest players in the
>history of our sport. Amateur participation is limited to the first
>100 players.

09 May 2005 21:56:51
Re: Greatest Female Players Reunite

Some of last year's basic info is still online, at:
http://www.lindamojer.com/Business/gathering.htm
but I don't recall a 2004 follow-up write-up anywhere (I could be
wrong).

When I get a new entry flyer from Julee, this year's information will
probably shift over to Racquetball.com for "general delivery".
--
Linda Mojer
Linda@Racquetball.com

kathy...@hotmail.com wrote:
> If you have time, could you post some general information, like which
airport is
> closest to the facility, how far the airport is from the facility,
any hotels
> within walking distance, things of that nature? Which women pros that
attended
> last year or things that can give an idea of expected participation,
and if an
> amateur event will be run at the same time, and how many participants
you had
> last year?
>
> I would very much love to see the women. Clearly they have a
different kind of
> appeal than the Legends guys (obviously very subjective) but it would
be
> extremely thrilling to check them out. Thank you for your efforts.
>

> In article <1115402373.399295.270210@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> usrajuls@att.net says...
> >
> >Mark your calendar now for the 4th "Gathering of the Greatest" to be
> >hosted by Nautilus Fitness & Racquet Club, Erie, PA on November
11,12 &
> >13th. Female legends from the past will compete in a Pro/Am on
Friday
> >night and Pro Doubles on Saturday & Sunday. In additon to the
amateur
> >divisions (Mens, Womens and Mixed Doubles), enjoy a Meal tent packed
> >with food the entire weekend and the renown "Party with the Pros" an
> >Italian Feast on Saturday night.
> >This is truly a player's tourney. Don't miss the opportunity to
enjoy
> >great competition, unbelievable food and many player give-a-ways,
but
> >also the opportunity to rub elbows with the greatest players in the
> >history of our sport. Amateur participation is limited to the first
> >100 players.

11 May 2005 12:13:25
Re: Greatest Female Players Reunite

Kathy,
Most of the info will be found on Linda"s reply. The only difference
will be an Italian Feast this year not a Mexican Fiesta. The pig roast
will also be replaced with Italian cuisine. Hope you can make it. Oh
yes, the airport is two minutes from the club.