27 Dec 2005 19:25:04
Face protection

Last Thursday I had my opponent 14-8 serving, he returned the ball and
somehow we collided. My face hit the back of his head and I broke my
cheekbone. I ended up winning the game but at a high price. I go into
surgery this thursday and my plastic surgeon says it will heal very
quickly. Anyway, has anybody ever used a face mask such as the
basketball players use when they get facial injuries? The only thing
different about this mask is that it will have to allow for glasses...
Any ideas?

Thanks Darin

28 Dec 2005 08:09:18
lyerton
Re: Face protection

Here's one you might try.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/lyerton/large_20023.jpg

<ddodero@pacbell.net > wrote in message
> Last Thursday I had my opponent 14-8 serving, he returned the ball and
> somehow we collided. My face hit the back of his head and I broke my
> cheekbone. I ended up winning the game but at a high price. I go into
> surgery this thursday and my plastic surgeon says it will heal very
> quickly. Anyway, has anybody ever used a face mask such as the
> basketball players use when they get facial injuries? The only thing
> different about this mask is that it will have to allow for glasses...
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks Darin

28 Dec 2005 18:26:36
Spidey