11 Jan 2006 12:46:14
Rudy Razzia
E-Force Mayhem MLS vs. Original Mayhem

Is the Mayhem MLS which i see in sportsauthority ($60) at the same level
as the original Mayhem...which in its day was over $150. i'm just
curious....i don't see the MLS model on the e-force website, or any
racquetball outlets (racquetworld, racquetballwarehouse, etc...) selling
it.

thanks,
rudy

12 Jan 2006 09:35:03
HitLow
Re: E-Force Mayhem MLS vs. Original Mayhem

I had the old Mayhem and I have the new racquets. The Mayhem was a
great racquet but has a shorter handle by an inch (and I believe an
inch shorter in total). Once you hit with the new racquets, MLS
included, you find that the longer handle will give you much more
power. I would strongly recommend the MLS over the original Mayhem.
You may want to look at the New Bedlam SuperMains, they are a great
product at a reasonable price.

Rudy Razzia wrote:
> Is the Mayhem MLS which i see in sportsauthority ($60) at the same level
> as the original Mayhem...which in its day was over $150. i'm just
> curious....i don't see the MLS model on the e-force website, or any
> racquetball outlets (racquetworld, racquetballwarehouse, etc...) selling
> it.
>
> thanks,
> rudy

13 Jan 2006 09:49:50
HitLow
Re: E-Force Mayhem MLS vs. Original Mayhem

Hey, I just notice there is a new Mayhem that is 22 inches long and
appears to be the Mayhem MLS that you are talking about (for 59.99)...I
saw it at Sports Authority. The old Mayhem that I owned 5-7 years ago
was 21 inches long. This really blew me away. Anyway, this looks like
a pretty decent racquet at a good price.

14 Jan 2006 07:39:40
Rudy Razzia
Re: E-Force Mayhem MLS vs. Original Mayhem

Yeah, the Mayhem MLS model must be somewhat new. I also had the original
21" version with the short handle. This model is 22" long, and has the
added features of the Zero Richter tubes, by-pass stringing and FAT zone,
whereas the original didn't. I was just wondering why this model doesn't
appear on the E-Force website, and why racquetworld and
racquetballwarehoues don't sell this model. I'm assuming it's in the same
league as the Chaos, Blowout and Payback models. But for $60 (i think on
sale now for $39.99 at Dick's and SportAuthority(online), i will buy one
to check this out. i just recently bought the E-force DC 190 and that is
one damn nice racquet! lots of power!!

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, HitLow wrote:

> Hey, I just notice there is a new Mayhem that is 22 inches long and
> appears to be the Mayhem MLS that you are talking about (for 59.99)...I
> saw it at Sports Authority. The old Mayhem that I owned 5-7 years ago
> was 21 inches long. This really blew me away. Anyway, this looks like
> a pretty decent racquet at a good price.

19 Jan 2006 05:49:40
HitLow
Re: E-Force Mayhem MLS vs. Original Mayhem

Why would you buy a $40 racquet when you just bought the top of the
line? I have the DC 170 and it is a great racquet.