17 Mar 2005 07:23:45
2004 USA Jr Team Sponsor

Attention Racquetball Players;

I just wanted to send out a small message about a company who has had a
tremendous impact in the racquetball community recently. Babcock Power
Inc. sponsored the 2004 USA Junior National Team and made a large
financial contribution that allowed the entire team to participate in
the 2004 Junior Worlds held in Mexico back in December 2004. There are
no words to describe the generosity and support this company has
provided to racquetball and kids on this national team.

To show my gratitude, I have written a letter to the CEO of the
company. I thought it was very important that he know what he has done
and how impressed I was with his decision. I have also added the
company logo to the NHRA website at www.nhracquetball.com to show our
appreciation.

If anyone is interested, he can be reached at:

Babcock Power Inc.
Attn: Jim Wood
One Corporate Place
55 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923

Thank you all for your time and I hope you have the opportunity to
write a letter to Jim, thanking him and his company for their
enthusiasm and support for racquetball.

Chris Zalegowski
NHRA Board Member
Wilson Advisory Staff

17 Mar 2005 19:22:55
peter
Re: 2004 USA Jr Team Sponsor

Chris. What is his email address or would you rather have letters of
appreciation sent to him?
Peter McMillin

18 Mar 2005 14:35:43
Re: 2004 USA Jr Team Sponsor

peter wrote:
> Chris. What is his email address or would you rather have letters of
> appreciation sent to him?
> Peter McMillin

Peter! Sending a letter is preferable. These CEO's must get thousands
of e-mails and when I spoke to Shane Wood about this, he recommended a
letter.

Thx for the time! This is great!

Chris