02 Feb 2004 23:49:42
Spam
yo

everybody see janet's titty?

SpaM

02 Feb 2004 17:57:02
Tracy
Re: yo

Oh yeah! That piercing had to hurt.

For those of you who haven't seen it, goto:
http://drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs
"Spam" <infin8spam@aol.comSpam > wrote in message
> everybody see janet's titty?
>

> SpaM

05 Feb 2004 04:35:43
Venom
Re: yo

Yeah I did!!! Sup Spam gimme a call the surgery is all done and went well.
Only 5 more months of Physical Therapy and im all good... : )

Venom

04 Feb 2004 22:56:29
Tracy
Re: yo

"Venom" <venomusa@cfl.rr.com > wrote in message
> Yeah I did!!! Sup Spam gimme a call the surgery is all done and went well.
> Only 5 more months of Physical Therapy and im all good... : )
>

> Venom

Damn! That's alot of Therapy. Hope all goes well and that you are able to
attend at least 1 more tourney before you totally quit.

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs

06 Feb 2004 03:10:03
Ort
Re: yo

On 02 Feb 2004 23:49:42 GMT, infin8spam@aol.comSpam (Spam) wrote:

>everybody see janet's titty?
>

>SpaM

Oh so beautiful =)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/janetsuit1.html

First lawsuit from teh titty, its a good one too =)

los

07 Feb 2004 06:16:02
Venom
Re: yo