16 Jul 2004 23:19:16
Tracy
Those going to the Tampa Tourney

Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so that
you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs

17 Jul 2004 17:48:14
NPA Ryan
Re: Those going to the Tampa Tourney

"Tracy" <tlbeasley@comcast.net > wrote in message news:<xZadnSJ4irBeNWXdRVn-iQ@comcast.com>...
> Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so that
> you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.
>
> Tracy
> Nashville
> National Champs

That would be great if you guys can make it. I hope Jed, Boke, and
Buck still play. I haven't seen those guys in years.

Beard

18 Jul 2004 06:26:38
LeeBMF

mloving@astound.net (NPA Ryan) wrote in message news:<8d36ef69.0407171648.581b43c2@posting.google.com >...
> "Tracy" <tlbeasley@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<xZadnSJ4irBeNWXdRVn-iQ@comcast.com>...
> > Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so that
> > you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.
> >
> > Tracy
> > Nashville
> > National Champs
>
> That would be great if you guys can make it. I hope Jed, Boke, and
> Buck still play. I haven't seen those guys in years.
>
> Beard

yeah right! boke has been done. Im not even sure where jed is living
now and buck well i just dont know

Lee

18 Jul 2004 10:26:43
Tracy

"NPA Ryan" <mloving@astound.net > wrote in message
> "Tracy" <tlbeasley@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:<xZadnSJ4irBeNWXdRVn-iQ@comcast.com >...
> > Right now South West is having a $39 one way sale. So check it out so
that
> > you'll have more money for important stuff like beer and video games.
> >
> > Tracy
> > Nashville
> > National Champs
>
> That would be great if you guys can make it. I hope Jed, Boke, and
> Buck still play. I haven't seen those guys in years.
>
> Beard

Boke is VERY done, Jed lives in Texas with his dad, and I haven't seen or
heard from Buck in almost a year.

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs