25 Jul 2003 04:17:32
Spam
Bucs own you all

The Bucs own all you and your sorry football teams. Deal with it. Prepare for
the repeat. And for all you haters out there that are thinking about running
your mouth, just remember... 48-21, January 26, 2003, in San Diego

For further clarification, please see:
http://www.buccaneers.com/bucsnet/av/photoview.aspx?imagepath=/images/Fron
tview.jpg

For a little preview of whats to come, you can take a look at practice photos
from training camp: http://www.brentroad.com/photo_folder.aspx?user=2553

It all starts with an ass pounding of Kurt and the Eagles on MNF.

Hugs and Kisses,

Spam

25 Jul 2003 05:04:32
Jchicago911
Re: Bucs own you all

Hey all I have to say spam is I thought they would win. I know the Bears won't
do crap this year but I will still cheer for them
Joe Chicago
Team Lakeside

25 Jul 2003 05:42:24
steven ryals
Re: Bucs own you all

jchicago911@aol.com (Jchicago911) wrote in message news:<20030725010432.13232.00000615@mb-m10.aol.com >...
> Hey all I have to say spam is I thought they would win. I know the Bears won't
> do crap this year but I will still cheer for them
> Joe Chicago
> Team Lakeside

Didn't the bears get some good draft picks??? hehehehehe...
can you draft pick a new owner??

-steven

25 Jul 2003 11:13:50
Mike Jones