26 May 2005 11:31:18
Gaulstaf
Arkansas Zar

I hear through the vine that the Conway Ar Zar had shut down and was
moved somewhere else. Anyone know the location of it? qzarusa.com
supposedly had it but I guess that site died..

Plz help

27 May 2005 21:54:45
Re: Arkansas Zar

That store was actually built with the orignal qzar arena, lobby and
equipment from my store in Little Rock. I have a friend that's looking
into where that center went because I'd like to buy the arena for my
upcoming center here in Chicago. If they have already rebuilt it I will
let you know where the new center is.

-Christopher

Also - You know there is a new center in Searcy, right?

Gaulstaf wrote:
> I hear through the vine that the Conway Ar Zar had shut down and was
> moved somewhere else. Anyone know the location of it? qzarusa.com
> supposedly had it but I guess that site died..
>
> Plz help

28 May 2005 12:07:30
zackar1@yahoo.com
Re: Arkansas Zar

c_peckat@yahoo.com wrote:
> That store was actually built with the orignal qzar arena, lobby and
> equipment from my store in Little Rock. I have a friend that's looking
> into where that center went because I'd like to buy the arena for my
> upcoming center here in Chicago. If they have already rebuilt it I will
> let you know where the new center is.
>
> -Christopher

Upcoming center in Chicago?

29 May 2005 08:19:02
Re: Arkansas Zar

Yea. In the works. Just getting some figures together for some
investors and then I need to find a good location. Some of the project
is already in motion, I'm just having a hard time finding a Q5 arena
that I like. I can send you a copy of the arena map if you'd like.

-Christopher

29 May 2005 10:40:23
zackar1@yahoo.com
Re: Arkansas Zar

That'd be cool.

30 May 2005 13:00:24
aNiHiLaToR
Re: Arkansas Zar

Hey Christopher,

I'm Mike and I used to be a member and tourney player from the old
Lombard (Enchanted Castle) q-zar in Chicagoland. I heard you are
planning a q-zar in Chicago? What location(s) are you looking at? I
have lived in Chicagoland all of my life and if you like I can let you
know some good areas to put a center. Also I might have a lead on a Q5
arena and some cheap equipment for you. Holla back!

Please e-mail me at: thapokerpro@yahoo.com

Mike "aNiHiLaToR" K.

31 May 2005 07:33:01
Re: Arkansas Zar

Mike,

Is the Enchanted Castle not open any longer or is there no longer a
tourney team there? I may have misunderstood what you meant. I was
going to visit that site next week.

The equipment is already taken care of. I'm going to purchase new.
Having worked for qzar for nearly 9 years I know how much abuse used
equipment has gone through.

As for the arena, that is going to have to wait. I'd hate to pass up a
good opportunity, however right now I dont have investors. I've only
lived in Chicago for 2 months (Q Tampa transplant) and I've still got
some ends to make after leaving Tampa before I can put too much money
into this. I'm pretty set in my idea's for the arena so I need to make
sure everything is perfect for that.

Right now I live in Lakeview. I'll be moving to the new condo just
north of here today (Wednesday).

Any information you have about any other lasertag centers nearby (Qzar
or others) would be awesome! I need to visit any sites in the chicago
area to see how they are doing. I need to make sure this is going to be
a profitable business before I make any deffinate plans.

Christopher

aNiHiLaToR wrote:
> Hey Christopher,
>

> I'm Mike and I used to be a member and tourney player from the old
> Lombard (Enchanted Castle) q-zar in Chicagoland. I heard you are
> planning a q-zar in Chicago? What location(s) are you looking at? I
> have lived in Chicagoland all of my life and if you like I can let you
> know some good areas to put a center. Also I might have a lead on a Q5
> arena and some cheap equipment for you. Holla back!
>
> Please e-mail me at: thapokerpro@yahoo.com
>

> Mike "aNiHiLaToR" K.

31 May 2005 11:02:08
aNiHiLaToR
Re: Arkansas Zar

Chris,

Please call me sometime on my cell (630) 546-5535 and we can chat!

I am excited to talk about q-zar.

-Mike

c_peckat@yahoo.com wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Is the Enchanted Castle not open any longer or is there no longer a
> tourney team there? I may have misunderstood what you meant. I was
> going to visit that site next week.
>
> The equipment is already taken care of. I'm going to purchase new.
> Having worked for qzar for nearly 9 years I know how much abuse used
> equipment has gone through.
>
> As for the arena, that is going to have to wait. I'd hate to pass up a
> good opportunity, however right now I dont have investors. I've only
> lived in Chicago for 2 months (Q Tampa transplant) and I've still got
> some ends to make after leaving Tampa before I can put too much money
> into this. I'm pretty set in my idea's for the arena so I need to make
> sure everything is perfect for that.
>
> Right now I live in Lakeview. I'll be moving to the new condo just
> north of here today (Wednesday).
>
> Any information you have about any other lasertag centers nearby (Qzar
> or others) would be awesome! I need to visit any sites in the chicago
> area to see how they are doing. I need to make sure this is going to be
> a profitable business before I make any deffinate plans.
>
> Christopher
>
> aNiHiLaToR wrote:
> > Hey Christopher,
> >

> > I'm Mike and I used to be a member and tourney player from the old
> > Lombard (Enchanted Castle) q-zar in Chicagoland. I heard you are
> > planning a q-zar in Chicago? What location(s) are you looking at? I
> > have lived in Chicagoland all of my life and if you like I can let you
> > know some good areas to put a center. Also I might have a lead on a Q5
> > arena and some cheap equipment for you. Holla back!
> >
> > Please e-mail me at: thapokerpro@yahoo.com
> >

> > Mike "aNiHiLaToR" K.

01 Jun 2005 14:35:23
aNiHiLaToR
Re: Arkansas Zar

Chris,

If you could please e-mail me a.s.a.p. at: thapokerpro @ yahoo .com

We can talk some business figures.

Thanks,
Mike

aNiHiLaToR wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Please call me sometime on my cell (630) 546-5535 and we can chat!
>
> I am excited to talk about q-zar.
>

> -Mike
>

> c_peckat@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Mike,
> >
> > Is the Enchanted Castle not open any longer or is there no longer a
> > tourney team there? I may have misunderstood what you meant. I was
> > going to visit that site next week.
> >
> > The equipment is already taken care of. I'm going to purchase new.
> > Having worked for qzar for nearly 9 years I know how much abuse used
> > equipment has gone through.
> >
> > As for the arena, that is going to have to wait. I'd hate to pass up a
> > good opportunity, however right now I dont have investors. I've only
> > lived in Chicago for 2 months (Q Tampa transplant) and I've still got
> > some ends to make after leaving Tampa before I can put too much money
> > into this. I'm pretty set in my idea's for the arena so I need to make
> > sure everything is perfect for that.
> >
> > Right now I live in Lakeview. I'll be moving to the new condo just
> > north of here today (Wednesday).
> >
> > Any information you have about any other lasertag centers nearby (Qzar
> > or others) would be awesome! I need to visit any sites in the chicago
> > area to see how they are doing. I need to make sure this is going to be
> > a profitable business before I make any deffinate plans.
> >
> > Christopher
> >
> > aNiHiLaToR wrote:
> > > Hey Christopher,
> > >

> > > I'm Mike and I used to be a member and tourney player from the old
> > > Lombard (Enchanted Castle) q-zar in Chicagoland. I heard you are
> > > planning a q-zar in Chicago? What location(s) are you looking at? I
> > > have lived in Chicagoland all of my life and if you like I can let you
> > > know some good areas to put a center. Also I might have a lead on a Q5
> > > arena and some cheap equipment for you. Holla back!
> > >
> > > Please e-mail me at: thapokerpro@yahoo.com
> > >

> > > Mike "aNiHiLaToR" K.

04 Aug 2005 19:35:11
Lazercade
Re: Arkansas Zar

As far as we know, Conway Q-Zar is in storage. We had heard that it would
reopen in Little Rock, within a few months of it closing last summer but
it hasn't happened yet. We can probably find the owner.

Check out www.lazercade.com

Lazercade

03 Aug 2005 23:59:39
Tracy
Re: Arkansas Zar

Is Lazercade owned by the same person who owned the old qzar in the Metal
Building in Searcy?

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs

"Lazercade" <lazercade@cablelynx.com > wrote in message
> As far as we know, Conway Q-Zar is in storage. We had heard that it would
> reopen in Little Rock, within a few months of it closing last summer but
> it hasn't happened yet. We can probably find the owner.
>
> Check out www.lazercade.com
>
> Lazercade

27 Aug 2005 09:23:09
Re: Arkansas Zar

Yes. Interesting story actually. :) That damn center has been in
storage more than it's been in use. lol

27 Aug 2005 21:20:35
Tracy
Re: Arkansas Zar

It's in a real building this time though, right? Not in a tin shed!

Tracy
Nashville
National Champs

<c_peckat@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Yes. Interesting story actually. :) That damn center has been in
> storage more than it's been in use. lol

28 Aug 2005 11:33:37
Re: Arkansas Zar

Ha! Yes. It's not ghetto like it used to be. I've never been there, but
from the images I've seen it looks pretty nice.

28 Aug 2005 16:15:26
Tracy
Re: Arkansas Zar

Any chance of him having a Q-zar tournament?

> Ha! Yes. It's not ghetto like it used to be. I've never been there, but
> from the images I've seen it looks pretty nice.

31 Aug 2005 14:25:02
Christopher
Re: Arkansas Zar

He probably would, but someone would have to find him first. I'm not
sure how many teams you could get to go to arkansas for a tourney.

31 Aug 2005 14:25:19